Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So now you fully admit you've had no police training but you blathered on incessantly about how police are trained.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Most of the idiots posting here have never been victims of crime.

They believe that men are angels, or that they will shape up because a community wants them to play along with others.

Step into any city on the planet and the people living there can tell you otherwise.

Newsflash, men are not angels...

Bring back the local lynch mobs! Because they were arbiters of justice!.... TFF... crazy

Whatever do you do since there are no longer any phone booths in which you can change clothes?

Says the one that wants to do away with cops so that he can be the one in his neighborhood to determine justice. You're cracking me up!laugh

BTW, I'm no LEO, nor have I ever been. So, nice try...

I don't want to do away with cops. But I'm not silly enough to think that our civilization would end if there weren't any, or a lot fewer of them anyway. Police as we know them are an invention of the last 100 years. Prior to that Anglo-Saxon civilization existed for 1,500 years with more or less no law enforcement that we would recognize.
They also didn't have populations like we do today. They didn't have cities like we do today.

Group people together and you'll have somebody trying to take advantage of somebody else. How do you prevent that? Laws. Laws have no power if they are not enforced.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
He didn't say you were a cop HAJ, he let in that you're a super hero, which we both know is true.

That goes without saying.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Chris, are you going to apologize for calling me a psychopath
No.

I don't think that's fair Chris he may be short, egotistical and a fraudulant pilot...but he isn't a paychopath
That's a matter of opinion.

No, that's a diagnosis, of which you are not qualified to give.

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Save your breath HAJ. You're trying to talk sense to somone who believes cops should not carry lethal weapons for "everyday" contacts with citizens....because no cop has ever been killed on a "routine trafic stop"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No.

Chris, if I were a psychopath I wouldn't have cared to tell you when I found that your PB account showed your full name.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He knows about police training though. Apparently,it's the same as Senators and politicians or some back-pedaling HS like that.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
So now you fully admit you've had no police training but you blathered on incessantly about how police are trained.

As usual, your "logic" leaves much to be desired.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No.

Chris, if I were a psychopath I wouldn't have cared to tell you when I found that your PB account showed your full name.
And this tactic isn't psychopathic?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He knows about police training though. Apparently,it's the same as Senators and politicians or some back-pedaling HS like that.

HAJ is speaking of Rovering. That fella whom it seems can't put together an original thought, but sure is a pro at cut and paste quotes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No.

==========

Laffin...did the dumbschit open some doors posting his shower mate, blow up doll pics of yesterday. I'll give you credit you even cared to look. The potential chance of seeing weird chicken pics stopped me cold. I'm thinking if it wasn't for that chicken, the black boy wouldn't have had a chance to get a truck shot at him across the road.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No.

You diagnosed me before this tactic, it isn't admissible.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Need more popcorn and maybe a HUGE glass of tea. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No.

==========

Laffin...did the dumbschit open some doors posting his shower mate, blow up doll pics of yesterday. I'll give you credit you even cared to look. The potential chance of seeing weird chicken pics stopped me cold. I'm thinking if it wasn't for that chicken, the black boy wouldn't have had a chance to get a truck shot at him across the road.
Wow! That's clever.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No.

===========

No, it's not. Leave the medical terminology to the pros,lightweight. Oh wait...I'm sorry, you watch House reruns. I want to know more about police training. What books or TV shows did you read or watch again?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No, it's not. Leave the medical terminology to the pros,lightweight. Oh wait...I'm sorry, you watch House reruns. I want to know more about police training. What books or TV shows did you read or watch again?
I'm still waiting for the link where I indicated I had police training. When it doesn't show, what then?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You indicated familiarity with how police are trained,as you well know, or do you deny that, as well?

Please tell me the materials, TV shows, magazines,books or Senators you consulted in forming the HS police training blather you incessantly post.

William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can't believe you dumb sh*ts think that police training is such a great piece of intellectual education, do you watch what these dumb ph*ckers do on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure the IQ average of most police officers is below the average of a lot of ordinary jobs out there. I'm not saying all of them are dumb schits, but I've met my fair share.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No doubt they couldn't be as intelligent as you seem to be.

How'd you meet your fair share, by the way?

William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mirage243
I can't believe you dumb sh*ts think that police training is such a great piece of intellectual education, do you watch what these dumb ph*ckers do on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure the IQ average of most police officers is below the average of a lot of ordinary jobs out there. I'm not saying all of them are dumb schits, but I've met my fair share.

You mean someone with an IQ. high enough to spout Bravado about how far he could kick a dog?

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,203
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.