Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Looking for someone that can tell me if Regan Nonneman of Nonneman Custom Rifles (http://www.leveractions.com) is still alive and in business.

I have a rifle there that is being worked on and cannot get any reply to an email or voice message. The rifle has been there about 18 months now and the last reply of any kind that I had was two months ago.

I don't want to escalate this, but I have fair bit of cash tied up in this project and can't get any information. The guy has a good reputation. I can't understand what the issue is at this point. I sent him a Marlin 1895 to be converted to a takedown 50 AK - a service that he advertises?

No, I did pester him with calls and emails all along. In fact, I didn't even send any message until the 6 month point.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stush
Looking for someone that can tell me if Regan Nonneman of Nonneman Custom Rifles (http://www.leveractions.com) is still alive and in business.

I have a rifle there that is being worked on and cannot get any reply to an email or voice message. The rifle has been there about 18 months now and the last reply of any kind that I had was two months ago.

I don't want to escalate this, but I have fair bit of cash tied up in this project and can't get any information. The guy has a good reputation. I can't understand what the issue is at this point. I sent him a Marlin 1895 to be converted to a takedown 50 AK - a service that he advertises?

No, I did pester him with calls and emails all along. In fact, I didn't even send any message until the 6 month point.
Here we go again.

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
.....Here we go again.

Sorry. I did post this in custom rifles before about two months ago. I still haven't had a reply. This board gets a little more traffic. I truly am trying to find out if this guy is still in business.

Stush
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Last I know he is alive and well. I will forward this to a mutual friend on this board to see if he can help.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The answer I got:

He's alive and well. Talked to him yesterday. Id use email and phone on website. Id keep calling and emailing. Regan won't hide from him.

NRA Life Member
IC B2

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, he may be alive, but he sure isn't doing much in the way of getting the gun to me. I've heard the following:

1) I've been really busy numerous times.

2) "Hope to be done this week" 2.17.14

3) I had some 'bad steel' and had to remake some parts. 4.17.14

4) "finished today with your rifle, will have tracking number tomorrow and will forward to you as soon as I have it. Sorry for delay" 4.17.14

5) "UPS hasn't been here to pick it up yet, that's why I don't have a tracking number for you yet. I guess I will have to drive into town to ship it tomorrow" (That was today when I called to inquire about a tracking number)

So, after I made a post about it and someone probably said something to him, he did indeed stop ignoring my emails and calls, but all I have gotten are a bunch of BS claims since. If you can't be straight with me, don't bother. What a DB.

Stush

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,740
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.