Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KR13 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This is some pretty funny stuff. Unless you own a Smart car. LINK

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When you open the door on one of those, does a clown shoe fall out?

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd heard of smart phones, but am out of the loop on a smart car. What are its capabilities? I see a market for tie down chains, padlocks, and the installation of cleats in the pavement. The keylock button will no longer suffice.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/09/14.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a gal in my class in high school had a Geo Metro and we had fun with it cause it only took 3 of us guys to pick up the front end and she couldnt go anywhere...boy would it piss her off...we were positive we could balance the thing on 4 beer cans if we could just get enough guys together to pick it up and set it down on them evenly but never got it tried laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obviously this mischief is being perpetrated by the militant wing of climate change deniers.

grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Motive? They make a Gremlin look stylish.

[Linked Image]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rattler
a gal in my class in high school had a Geo Metro and we had fun with it cause it only took 3 of us guys to pick up the front end and she couldnt go anywhere...boy would it piss her off...we were positive we could balance the thing on 4 beer cans if we could just get enough guys together to pick it up and set it down on them evenly but never got it tried laugh

Girl in our class had a shortbed S10. We picked it up and placed it between two poles. She could get in and start it, but couldn't go anywhere.....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Damn funny!

Back in high school my wrestling coach had a VW bug and we (the team) use to spin his Bug around (sideways between cars) in parking spots at the high school so he could not back out until the other cars moved. Just a prank and no damage!

Sorry coach Morgenstern, it was me.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I worked for a guy who saw a smart car get hit at an intersection, he said it looked like bowling ball as it rolled down the road.

I drove a Fiat 128 back in the late 70's, some friends set it between a couple of trees so that I couldn't get the front doors open. Fortunately, it was 4 door and I was able to get it unlocked and a back door open, then crawl through to the front and drive it out of there.

Dale

This space for rent

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I worked for a guy who saw a smart car get hit at an intersection, he said it looked like bowling ball as it rolled down the road.

Did anyone survive?

Those tiny cars look like death on 4 wheels to me.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
U r kidding, right?

Why do you think your hero the ze ro wants everyone driving one?

Oh, yes. It's to prevent global warming. That's also why they finance Dimocraps reproducing. Makes sense now.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/09/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't think I have ever seen a report of Obama pushing for Americans to buy a Smart Car? Can you provide a link to that, you know if your not just making it up?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
From the thread title I though t was about drunk teens [bleep] fat chicks doggie style thank god it wasn't

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I don't think I have ever seen a report of Obama pushing for Americans to buy a Smart Car? Can you provide a link to that, you know if your not just making it up?

It's because you're too slow to connect the dots. Look up the new auto mileage standards to be dictated by the dick tater.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/09/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey walt, is this your Prius?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I know you are not this stupid...or are you. In 1984 I purchased a Honda that got 54 MPG. The 2014 Smart Car gets 32-28 MPG. So I don't see your point?

Please show me where Obama has ever promoted the Smart Car please.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well he did mandate a fleet(including trucks)average 54 mpg in 11 years. How do ya think manufactures are doing to make that?

Actually they don't, they will have to pay the Feds a penalty on each sale depending on it's MPG which will be passed on to the purchaser. So if you need a truck be prepared to pony up.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

My younger brothers drove a Datsun pickup to high school. A bunch of kids liked to harass one brother in particular (he is an invitation to confrontation), and started picking the little truck up by the rear bumper, when he needed to get home for lunch.
About the 3d time around - Glen threw the truck into reverse, and hit the gas. This prank grew old - quickly!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert

My younger brothers drove a Datsun pickup to high school. A bunch of kids liked to harass one brother in particular (he is an invitation to confrontation), and started picking the little truck up by the rear bumper, when he needed to get home for lunch.
About the 3d time around - Glen threw the truck into reverse, and hit the gas. This prank grew old - quickly!

Mark

we never made her late for work or any of that.....she was a friend and it was in fun....she got us back with pranks of her own....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Another reason not to own a Smart Car.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 1,644 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,367
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.