Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Then don't read, and most importantly don't post jackass.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Cool story bro. Do you want hear mine?
It's a fairytale. Once upon a time, nobody gave a sjhit.

The End. [/quote]

Hey, lilderrick, did you mean to post this in the Mannlicher thread?

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I did inform my sister that if my niece threatens to harm herself again that I would get a 302 warrant and have her committed for a 72 hour observation...i'm shocked that my niece has since stoped texting me
Damn...

FINALLY, a man with STONES!! I'm likin' you more and more sir.. Wanna run for Prez? laugh laugh

No Lee, noone would like me. Money would still be spent. I would increase spending on the military, because I believe for us to be a super power, and ultimately for us to live in peace and be able to stay the hell out of every third world schithole in existance, we need a superior, well funded, supremely equipped military that oozes "peace through superior firepower"

Social entitlements, including social security would come to a halt. But a caveat that people now, who have payed into the system may either remain, or voluntarily remove themselves from the withholdings. But no further generations would be enrolled into it..

The border would become militarized with a "shoot on sight order. If you would like to become an American we welcome you. You will become a citizen, you will learn english and you will be productive. We would no long bow to and coddle the "urban societies" they have socialized themselves into squaller they can figure their own way out. Farm subsidies would end as would most other subsidies. No new roads would be built. The money would go to fix the existing ones properly.

If you mean America harm, you and your entire nation will suffer the wrath, and no we won't be rebuilding your schithole for you. We would have a flat tax of say 17%. With no deductions, regardless of your income. Those taxes will be collected at the state level. Doing away with any need for the IRS.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Seems like they pulled the strings so tight they snapped.

I have a good friend that has gone through the same type of thing,only his wife's kids have cost him a lot more over the years.
He told me he did it because of peace at home but was miserable while it happened.
When he stopped the phones all he!! broke loose from them but he read the riot act to the wife and all is good now.
You can tell he feels better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a good rule to follow, is NEVER loan money to friends or family. Never co sign a note with friends or family. Never loan anything valuable to friends of family.
If you feel like it, and can afford it, just give them money, or things. That way, you won't ever get stiffed, and the family won't be ripped apart due to bad feelings and misplaced trust.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ehh. It is what it is. I reminded my sister of the many times that i had loaned her money to cover bad checks she had told me my brother in law had written( it was actually her). I reminded her of the bad check that she wrote me that I wrote off

I can live with being an azzhole.

I actually quite enjoy it!^^^

No good deed is right.

twofish

*Master of random precision*
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'd suggest telling the sister and niece to get themselves no-contract, pay-as-you-go cell phones. Whenever they use up all of of their pre-purchased time they can either go buy more, or simply do without.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a good rule to follow, is NEVER loan money to friends or family. Never co sign a note with friends or family. Never loan anything valuable to friends of family.
If you feel like it, and can afford it, just give them money, or things. That way, you won't ever get stiffed, and the family won't be ripped apart due to bad feelings and misplaced trust.

I'm glad to have friends and family that don't require rules like that.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Raeford

Cool story bro. Do you want hear mine?
It's a fairytale. Once upon a time, nobody gave a sjhit.

The End.

Hey, lilderrick, did you mean to post this in the Mannlicher thread? [/quote]Make up your mind where you want me. Its your goatscrew.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so am I Bristoe, but I have sure seen inter family loans screw up people's families.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gitem - you better be checking your credit history or having a service that does it. Wouldn't surprise me if Sis gets another phone under your name with her credit card under your name. BTDT with the MIL. Never again. One the entitlement mentality kicks in, it pretty much kills any ethical thinking.

BTW - I disagree with the idea of letting her in to the wedding anyway. I've seen what happens when the drama queen gets to the party. Not worth putting that cloud over your day.

Also BTW - I'd vote for you.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So - the Obama phones are all gone? confused

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Nice guys finish last in life ,and family takes you as a chump..

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Gitem - you better be checking your credit history or having a service that does it. Wouldn't surprise me if Sis gets another phone under your name with her credit card under your name. BTDT with the MIL. Never again. One the entitlement mentality kicks in, it pretty much kills any ethical thinking.

BTW - I disagree with the idea of letting her in to the wedding anyway. I've seen what happens when the drama queen gets to the party. Not worth putting that cloud over your day.

She can't. She is not an authorized account user. Anytime she calls verizon to do anything, even to pay a bill verizon calls me for authorization. Been down that road with her. The wedding isn't my call. My fiance made that call. I didn't want my sister there to begin with. Ever since her and my brother in law split, she has been a drunk(of course the divorce was all his fault, had nothing to do with her running to a bar room every weekend). She already owes me money i'll never see. She even wrote me a check to pay me back that bounced. I had her arrested. Family is family and i have tried to help her out. She is always broke, but has booze money

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe

She can't. She is not an authorized account user. Anytime she calls verizon to do anything, even to pay a bill verizon calls me for authorization. Been down that road with her. The wedding isn't my call. My fiance made that call. I didn't want my sister there to begin with. Ever since her and my brother in law split, she has been a drunk(of course the divorce was all his fault, had nothing to do with her running to a bar room every weekend). She already owes me money i'll never see. She even wrote me a check to pay me back that bounced. I had her arrested. Family is family and i have tried to help her out. She is always broke, but has booze money

Not sure you caught what I was getting at. Watch your identity. Identity thieves are often family members who have or can get access to the right information. The fact that she is "familiar" with you gives her a leg up. I sympathize with you and you remind me how glad I am that I was able to "nip it in the bud".

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I have ifelock

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have lifelock

Good move.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That sure sounds like an acceptance speech to me!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Here is a copy of her latest text for your enjoyment

Ya know I have been thinking a lot about our conversation and I'm really bothered by it....it will be good when June arrives and molly and I can get our own plan...then you don't ever have to see or deal with either of us again and neither do we....I have always tried to include you in every aspect of my life since mom died....you apparently don't need us anymore.....in June it will be a done deal....congrats on your wedding....I hope everything turns out for you that day the way both you and Kim plan....sorry we won't be there.

My replies

That's being an adult Beth.

I pit you on my phone plan out of kindness, how many times did I bail you out of bounced checks. And when the checks you paid me back with bounced, i never pushed the issue about repayment. I never pushed the issue about the 2400 dollar NYSEG bill from when i let you and Bob put the pine city address in my name. But now that ask for a bit of respect following this phone bill, i mean really Beth stop and think about how lenient I have been about the bill. How many times did I let you go multiple months without asking for a payment. Now, you want to be childish because I acted more like a parent to your kid than you do.

I can't count the number of times I have texted both you and her to please be conscious about the internet usage to keep the bill down. And it seems to go in one ear and out the other.

But, i guess you're right. It is all my fault Beth

You asked me today if I ever picked up the phone and asked either of you how you were doing, well I can ask when was the last time prior to my birthday that I heard from you, other than you needing something

I asked Kim to talk to you about doing the flowers at our wedding, because I WANTED you to be involved with it.

It's your choice to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I did inform my sister that if my niece threatens to harm herself again that I would get a 302 warrant and have her committed for a 72 hour observation...i'm shocked that my niece has since stoped texting me

They need to apply for Obamaphones.

It would suit their attitudes as well.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,455 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.