Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I was trhinking the same thing.....a FEDERAL prosecutor, and you expect justice??? I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in....

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Correct.
Nothing will come of this and all will be swept under the rug and forgotten.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
The US Attorney for this region has a very good track record throwing corrupt pols in da hoosegow. WELLLLL the Moreland commission which Cuomo instituted to "root out corruption" in NYS .gov was dissolved as a result of a backroom deal between cuomo and the legislatures leadership (DEMS naturally) and the US attorney is about to completely take over that detail. He has ordered the entire records of the commisssion including those that dissolved it presented to him. This guy really is merciless so there is a definite chance that ol' Andy might find himself in the jackpot. grin

Got a link to this?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TexasRick
I was trhinking the same thing.....a FEDERAL prosecutor, and you expect justice??? I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in....

ah - but Prince Andrew has eyes on the white palace in the land of DC. Perhaps Sheriff Holder of Rotting-ham has orders from Queen Clinton to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't think Andy has the connections he wishes he did. Kinda like the Freshman that tries out for the varsity team.

Last edited by bbassi; 04/12/14.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rong
there's no possible way LiL'Andy will EVER have a problem with this.

Probably, but Eliot Spitzer thought he was untouchable too.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Interesting concept, and not without merit...

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
The US Attorney for this region has a very good track record throwing corrupt pols in da hoosegow. WELLLLL the Moreland commission which Cuomo instituted to "root out corruption" in NYS .gov was dissolved as a result of a backroom deal between cuomo and the legislatures leadership (DEMS naturally) and the US attorney is about to completely take over that detail. He has ordered the entire records of the commisssion including those that dissolved it presented to him. This guy really is merciless so there is a definite chance that ol' Andy might find himself in the jackpot. grin
we can only hope !!! ,it's time for his type and kind to go away !!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
US Attorneys aren't hired by the AG so they have a great amount of latitude in their prosecutions. Simply put, this guy does NOT have to follow "orders" from Holder. Obama could fire him but I suspect that ain't likely in this case. The NY Post reported on this yesterday and Thursday.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
It may be that something comes of this...I've felt for some time that whoever Obama's owner is, is destroying likely democrat contenders one by one, in subtle ways, so as not to have any competition for whomever their anointed one is when the time comes. If that's the case, making the Clinton woman secretary of state was a good move. She was over her head, accomplished nothing of note, and was given plenty of opportunity to destroy her credibility. Watch and see if Kerry doesn't get dropped into something he can't handle either (probably already has.) There was some whispering in the grapevine that O met face to face with Cuomo shortly before the SAFE act. How good would that be if wrecking Cuomo's chances were his goal? Get a piece of progressive dream gun control passed and severely limit Cuomo's chances in much of the country, not to mention his own state (outside the urban areas.) It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1moredeer, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.