E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by mog75

And they were the one's providing the intel TO Bush...

go figure...

But yeah, Bush lied.... laugh

It's not nice to disprove a liar living on dimocrap talking points, Mog, and it's hurtful to use superior knowledge or intellect. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by mog75

The silence is deafening.

Other than a little better spelling skills, I'd say he's walt.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For a good understanding on what Conservative's base the concept of how Government should act, consider this...

.gov Website that Describes the Conservative Philosophy

and this...

another .gov document detailing Conservative Ideology

For many people, they seem to have a hard time understanding those two documents, so, we have the authors of said documents presenting their case to the American people in the following Documents...

From the Library of Congress

and

The other side of the coin, for a nonbiased reporting...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yeah, Walt must have died, gone to Heaven, and come back a better speller.

IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Funny Hug, but it's the Republicans in Congress that I see cutting Veteran's benefits.
It's unfortunate that you're unable to accept the fact that I care about our veterans. That's the problem in our country today--people are polarized and have an us against them attitude. You can't accept that one part of me might be able to respect any part of you. Is your world really that black/white, or can you imagine that there might be a little bit of room for a shade of grey here and there?

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/18/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rbinhood

There in no possible way walt(or you) or any other liberal is getting into heaven.

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Hey robbinghoody, let us pass some bills so we can find out what's in them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rbhimgood wins, this clip proves that Bush lied! crazy

You can't make this stuff up.........lol.

I'm beginning to think that this might be Walt after all, only he would post something so stupid to try and prove his point.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny Hug, but it's the Republicans in Congress that I see cutting Veteran's benefits.
It's unfortunate that you're unable to accept the fact that I care about our veterans. That's the problem in our country today--people are polarized and have an us against them attitude. You can't accept that one part of me might be able to respect any part of you. Is your world really that black/white, or can you imagine that there might be a little bit of room for a shade of grey here and there?

Yeah, I really dislike the Republican's that have joined with the Democrats to do just that. Which is again, why most of us here are not fans of the Republican party, any more than we like the Democrat party.

Most here aren't party types. They're principled types and our Principles were eloquently laid out in the documents that I provided.

The fact is that both major parties in our Government are doing destruction to those founding principles.

The problem is that you can't reconcile the logic that you support our vets, while you vote for people that do not.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
mog--I see ya got that repeat key mastered.

And as for who gets into Heaven Mog, I don't think you'll be making that call. Seems there is a higher power that decision is left to.

And if I don't get there, I guess you won't be so lonely in Hell.

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
is rbnhood really believing his rhetoric b.s. or did he get dropped on his head at some point in his life??? he cant possibly own a gun I would think he would be the first to turn them in to big brother and let the communist leadership provide for his and his families every need he would soon become disenchanted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People steeped in emotionalism without information really do believe this stuff, pod.

Once educated though, their eyes usually open up a bit.

It's a long slow process because they so desperately want to believe what they've been told.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
For a good understanding on what Conservative's base the concept of how Government should act, consider this...

.gov Website that Describes the Conservative Philosophy

and this...

another .gov document detailing Conservative Ideology

For many people, they seem to have a hard time understanding those two documents, so, we have the authors of said documents presenting their case to the American people in the following Documents...

From the Library of Congress

and

The other side of the coin, for a nonbiased reporting...

No liberal could possibly grasp these concepts.

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Rbhimgood wins, this clip proves that Bush lied! crazy

You can't make this stuff up.........lol.

I'm beginning to think that this might be Walt after all, only he would post something so stupid to try and prove his point.

It's what lying liberal high school teachers say and Mr, that's proof. whistle

Now you know why dumb phhucks voted for ze ro.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Walt buddy!!! Where have you been? Did your mom show you how to work spell check?

and FREE EYEBALL!
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eyeball, I'm not sure you ever saw the inside of a high school, let alone a high school teacher. Tell me, do the white bed sheets come with the eye holes pre-cut?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The lib/dems always go on and on about the stupid, inept, dumba$$ Bush pulled the wool over the entire Dem Congress. "Dam boys, that idiot snookered us again, each and every one of us - AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGG........"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (44mc, 1eyedmule, 160user, 3333vl, 2UP, 308ld, 14 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.