Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Make no mistake, I consider you the enemy too.

Every liberal should consider me their enemy.

You mean every American citizen don't you?

You have no clue who or what I am. Your on the extreme fringe and chat with others here that feel the same as you do. You need to get out more. If you do, you'll find out just how extreme your views are.

Fascism is not trending right now.

By the same account, you don't know me or what I am.

YOU may feel I am extreme. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

You also make the second amendment about hunting. Which it's not.

You and Reid have both stated today that anyone that has guns is a terrorist.

So, amigo... Just when IS it ok to defend freedom and the constitution? When YOU say so? When the government says we have their permission to do so?

Hold your breath for that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You have no clue who or what I am.
You're an open book.

An open coloring book. (Ages 3-7)

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Never expected to see so much liberalism being spouted from Montana.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No kidding.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

No kidding.
Hear-hear.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

No kidding.
Hear-hear.

Their last two governors and LONG-term senator are Democrats, some fools and frauds have to live there to vote those in to office.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
...you and Reid have both stated today that anyone that has guns is a terrorist...

Quotes, please.

Alone in the Fortress of the Bears
70 Days Surviving Wilderness Alaska:
Foraging, Fishing, Hunting
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Buck_
...you and Reid have both stated today that anyone that has guns is a terrorist...

Quotes, please.

You militia supporters listen up!

There will be another Tim McVeigh come out of this movement, and there will be another national tragedy. Will that help yours, our cause? For every well meaning individual out there I see another that's just nuts.

You've been duped by an old free loader that doesn't want to pay his fee's and made bad choices. Now he wants militia patriots to save his arse. Others are using this for political gain.

Make very sure of who your enemy is.

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

Tim McVeigh was a militia member, and so was his uncle.

First off, all people that came to protest at Bundy's were not militia. Far from it. Most were ranchers. And since when does carrying a gun make one a terrorist? Open carry is very legal by state law in Nevada.
Tim McVeigh WAS a terrorist. His actions proved that. Just as the people that were armed at Bundy's proved that they would not fire unless fired upon.

Second... The 2nd Amendment isn't about "hunting" or "Hunters" as he stated. It's about having the means to quell a government that isn't for the people anymore.

Now for Reid:

LAS VEGAS � Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is calling armed backers of a Nevada rancher "domestic terrorists"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/1...r-domestic-terrorists-refers-to-federal/

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Missoula ..... just saying

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Buck_

Quotes, please.

You militia supporters listen up!

There will be another Tim McVeigh come out of this movement, and there will be another national tragedy. Will that help yours, our cause? For every well meaning individual out there I see another that's just nuts.

You've been duped by an old free loader that doesn't want to pay his fee's and made bad choices. Now he wants militia patriots to save his arse. Others are using this for political gain.

Make very sure of who your enemy is.

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

Tim McVeigh was a militia member, and so was his uncle.

First off, all people that came to protest at Bundy's were not militia. Far from it. Most were ranchers. And since when does carrying a gun make one a terrorist? Open carry is very legal by state law in Nevada.
Tim McVeigh WAS a terrorist. His actions proved that. Just as the people that were armed at Bundy's proved that they would not fire unless fired upon.

Second... The 2nd Amendment isn't about "hunting" or "Hunters" as he stated. It's about having the means to quell a government that isn't for the people anymore.

Now for Reid:

LAS VEGAS � Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is calling armed backers of a Nevada rancher "domestic terrorists"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/1...r-domestic-terrorists-refers-to-federal/
Reid and the BLM are the real terrorists. They should have been disarmed by the state police and lead away in shackles to a cell. Reid should be arrested and prosecuted for treason along with about 90% of Congress.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Tim McVeigh WAS a terrorist. His actions proved that.

I hate detours into the weeds, but these weeds are too close to a field of study and an old job to not comment.

McVeigh was a crazy mass murderer and a delusional insurgent, but not a terrorist. While none of these are mutually exclusive and one may be all three, they are not the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The bombing of OKC and the Boston Marathon were both acts of domestic terrorism.

9/11 was an act of foreign terrorism.

The school shootings and such are acts of mass murder in my opinion.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I saw this in an article and thought it was relevant to all this.

America is at that awkward stage. It�s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I saw this in an article and thought it was relevant to all this.

America is at that awkward stage. It�s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

From Claire Wolfe - the full quote:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. On the road to tyranny, we've gone so far that polite political action is about as useless as a miniskirt in a convent. ... Something�s eventually going to happen. Government will bloat until it chokes us to death, or one more tyrannical power grab will turn out to be one too many. ... Maybe it�ll be one more round of �reasonable gun control� or one more episode of burning children to death to save them from �child abuse.� Whatever, something will snap."

Another from Claire that's pertinent:

"Like �em or hate �em, these once peaceful gun owners...are feeling a lot like Jews of 1939 Germany. Maligned, lied about, persecuted and threatened."

Last edited by Rovering; 04/18/14. Reason: added second quote
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The bombing of OKC and the Boston Marathon were both acts of domestic terrorism.

9/11 was an act of foreign terrorism.

The school shootings and such are acts of mass murder in my opinion.

In a nutshell:

To be a terrorist one must use violence as a part of a defined, organizes, and publicly expressed political movement.

To commit an act of terrorism one must target and attack an unarmed or noncombatant third party in order to exert pressure on the party against whom the terrorist demands political action.

McVeigh fails on both counts.

McVeigh was a crazy mass murderer and a delusional insurgent, but not a terrorist.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All this discussion as to whether Mcveigh was whatever whomever thinks is fine I guess.

Gotta comment that I'm NOT real warm and fuzzy about having fine Americans lined out in parallel with the crazy bastard.

You need to go back over to whatever liberal group stuck you here's site, and tell them you've been called out as an azzwhole, and a chit disturbing knob on a dog's pecker.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 04/18/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
You gots a way with words, Cross.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Gotta comment that I'm NOT real warm and fuzzy about having fine Americans lined out in parallel with the crazy bastard.

That's pretty much what I was upset about, both in Reid's comments and the other yayhoo, here.

When comparison's such as these are made, and a lack of standing up to the watered down version of what is called a domestic terrorist, then we will surely all fit into the liberal attempts at vilifying anyone that is legally carrying a firearm, or speaks out against government over reach.

It is a dangerous road to travel.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

That's pretty much what I was upset about, both in Reid's comments and the other yayhoo, here.

When comparison's such as these are made, and a lack of standing up to the watered down version of what is called a domestic terrorist, then we will surely all fit into the liberal attempts at vilifying anyone that is legally carrying a firearm, or speaks out against government over reach.

It is a dangerous road to travel.

That is precisely why it is so important to be clear and exacting about who and what is a terrorist and terrorism, rather than allowing the government and the Left to redefine the words to their advantage or to allow them to devolve into simple pejoratives.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They are sure selective about terrorists by definition and enforcement these days at the Obama camp.

Obama signs Ted Cruz bill into law, but says he won't enforce it
By Joel Gehrke | APRIL 18, 2014 AT 4:15 PM

President Obama on Friday signed into law a bill authored by Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz that would bar an Iranian diplomat from entering the United States, but immediately issued a statement saying he won't enforce it.

Obama decided to treat the law as mere advice. "Acts of espionage and terrorism against the United States and our allies are unquestionably problems of the utmost gravity, and I share the Congress's concern that individuals who have engaged in such activity may use the cover of diplomacy to gain access to our Nation," Obama said in his signing statement.

"Nevertheless, as President [George H.W.] Bush also observed, "curtailing by statute my constitutional discretion to receive or reject ambassadors is neither a permissible nor a practical solution." I shall therefore continue to treat section 407, as originally enacted and as amended by S. 2195, as advisory in circumstances in which it would interfere with the exercise of this discretion."

Obama frequently criticized President George W. Bush for such signing statements during his 2008 campaign. �Congress's job is to pass legislation," he said, as The Daily Beast recalled. "The president can veto it or he can sign it.�

�It is unconscionable that, in the name of international diplomatic protocol, the United States would be forced to host a foreign national who showed a brutal disregard for the status of our diplomats when they were stationed in his country,� Cruz said when he introduced the bill.

The legislation was directed at Hamid Abutalebi, whom Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tapped as U.N. ambassador, because of his alleged role in the 1979 student takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, in which 52 Americans were held hostage for 444 days. Abutalebi insists his role was limited to translation and negotiation.

Iran has said it will not withdraw his name, and has asked the U.N. to investigate the U.S. visa denial.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sign...article/2547462

Just happens to be a matter of who they are in bed with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,214
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.