Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Make no mistake, I consider you the enemy too.

Every liberal should consider me their enemy.

You mean every American citizen don't you?

You have no clue who or what I am. Your on the extreme fringe and chat with others here that feel the same as you do. You need to get out more. If you do, you'll find out just how extreme your views are.

Fascism is not trending right now.

By the same account, you don't know me or what I am.

YOU may feel I am extreme. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

You also make the second amendment about hunting. Which it's not.

You and Reid have both stated today that anyone that has guns is a terrorist.

So, amigo... Just when IS it ok to defend freedom and the constitution? When YOU say so? When the government says we have their permission to do so?

Hold your breath for that.

Oh, I do know you. Number 1 on the list would point to the fact that your a liar.

Show one post in all my posts where I said the 2nd Amendment was about hunting. Look real hard, it's going to take you forever because it never happened.

Also backing up the liar trait was your statement that I said anyone with a gun is a terrorist. That's another lie.

Quit the up standing character you are. Don't you just love liars?

Make sure that your defending the constitution, and what it represents, and who it defends. Not just cherry picking either. The full meaning of the document.

Your no better than Hitler IMO. Preaching to your choir, beating on your chest promoting hate on a daily basis. To top it all off, its not even some foreign dictator, its your fellow American. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know your won't because you see yourself as self righteous in your convictions, probably fairly religious too.

I found a good forum for you. Plenty of others there that will follow your logic. Seems that only 100 hate crimes have been linked to this site, but isn't that what your promoting. Hate? Stormfront.org.
100 hate crime website

That's the type of individual I see you as.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/18/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
McVeigh was a right wing believing, fascist, bewildered military dude bred out of the last surge in militia movements. His actions killed the movement to a large degree. Sent them fleeing all over the country.

Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh (April 23, 1968 � June 11, 2001) was an American who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 600.[3] It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11 attacks,[3] and remains the most serious act of domestic terrorism in United States history.

McVeigh, a militia movement sympathizer and Gulf War veteran, sought revenge against the federal government for their handling of the Waco Siege, which ended in the deaths of 76 people exactly two years prior to the bombing, as well as for the Ruby Ridge incident in 1992. McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against what he considered to be a tyrannical federal government. He was convicted of eleven federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution took place on June 11, 2001, at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier were also convicted as conspirators in the plot.

McVeigh bio

Read this and tell me if it doesn't sound a lot like some of you fellers.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/18/14.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Your [sic] no better than Hitler IMO.

Godwin's Law: The first person in an internet forum debate to compare his adversary with Hitler loses.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Godwin's Law: The first person in an internet forum debate to compare his adversary with Hitler loses.

Other than your one-line wonder status, do you ever contribute to the thread, or are you just the Ed McMahon of the internet?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You mean every American citizen don't you?

You have no clue who or what I am. Your on the extreme fringe and chat with others here that feel the same as you do. You need to get out more. If you do, you'll find out just how extreme your views are.

Fascism is not trending right now.

By the same account, you don't know me or what I am.

YOU may feel I am extreme. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

You also make the second amendment about hunting. Which it's not.

You and Reid have both stated today that anyone that has guns is a terrorist.

So, amigo... Just when IS it ok to defend freedom and the constitution? When YOU say so? When the government says we have their permission to do so?

Hold your breath for that.

Oh, I do know you. Number 1 on the list would point to the fact that your a liar.

Show one post in all my posts where I said the 2nd Amendment was about hunting. Look real hard, it's going to take you forever because it never happened.

Also backing up the liar trait was your statement that I said anyone with a gun is a terrorist. That's another lie.

Quit the up standing character you are. Don't you just love liars?

Make sure that your defending the constitution, and what it represents, and who it defends. Not just cherry picking either. The full meaning of the document.

Your no better than Hitler IMO. Preaching to your choir, beating on your chest promoting hate on a daily basis. To top it all off, its not even some foreign dictator, its your fellow American. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know your won't because you see yourself as self righteous in your convictions, probably fairly religious too.

I found a good forum for you. Plenty of others there that will follow your logic. Seems that only 100 hate crimes have been linked to this site, but isn't that what your promoting. Hate? Stormfront.org.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/18/hate-crimes-linked-to-website_n_5173944.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl7|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D466548

That's the type of individual I see you as.

Oh, I upset you?

That's nice. I love upsetting liberals. GFY.

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

And yet you continue to compare people that stand up, or have firearms, or even post here to domestic terrorists....Just like your buddy Reid did.

Get a clue. If someone reads what you are posting, and doesn't make the connection that you are calling myself and those folks with the were in NV the other day terrorists, then they are dense as you are.

You tell me that I am on the extreme fringe? I tell you that you are a liberal whack job that probably shouldn't own a firearm. Assuming you do of course. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Other than your one-line wonder status, do you ever contribute to the thread, or are you just the Ed McMahon of the internet?
Easy enough to find out. Do a post search on my screen name. Might get yourself a high quality education.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Says the Piers Morgan of the internet...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice one, you never answered one question.

That's nice. I love upsetting liberals. GFY

Whos upset? Laffin!

Do liberal kill wolves, and trap? Bet you don't? Would that make you a liberal? Show me some lion kills, trapped animals, something? Toss me a bone here Rock.

How many elk does a liberal usually kill? Coyotes? Lions? Oh yea, I'm liberal alright, not past center but if liberal means elk, and predator killer, then yes, I'm liberal. Laffin! Lots of liberal General Contractors running around huh.

Stay with me Rock. Oh and keep your sidekick posting on your behalf. You need the support.

How many libs worked to keep wolves delisted? You still there?

Just what does a right winger like yourself do for wildlife and sportsman? Come on Rock, you got to have something. Right wingers are all about hunting,fishing, access and the resource, right?

You post a picture, then I will OK.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
65,000 posts mean you've been sitting on your arse a lot throwing insults to anyone that disagrees with your twisted, and outdated positions. Congrats, your the king of the 24 hr. blogs.

You want a cookie?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
65,000 posts mean you've been sitting on your arse a lot throwing insults to anyone that disagrees with your twisted, and outdated positions. Congrats, your the king of the 24 hr. blogs.

You want a cookie?
And you're the king of not knowing the difference between your and you're.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
410, since you claim to be a gun owner you should be able to point out the error on this diagram.
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Nice one, you never answered one question.

That's nice. I love upsetting liberals. GFY

Whos upset? Laffin!

Do liberal kill wolves, and trap? Bet you don't? Would that make you a liberal? Show me some lion kills, trapped animals, something? Toss me a bone here Rock.

How many elk does a liberal usually kill? Coyotes? Lions? Oh yea, I'm liberal alright, not past center but if liberal means elk, and predator killer, then yes, I'm liberal. Laffin! Lots of liberal General Contractors running around huh.

Stay with me Rock. Oh and keep your sidekick posting on your behalf. You need the support.

How many libs worked to keep wolves delisted? You still there?

Just what does a right winger like yourself do for wildlife and sportsman? Come on Rock, you got to have something. Right wingers are all about hunting,fishing, access and the resource, right?

You post a picture, then I will OK.

You are indeed a phuucking idiot.... smile There is no doubt.

So now I'm not a domestic terrorist, but I don't know how to hunt, or trap, or fight the wolf crap going on?
You think you are a predator killer? You don't have a phooking clue, Buttercup.

What I would REALLY like you to do is to pm me your name and address so that I can decide whether to pursue litigation for calling me a domestic terrorist.

But, if you persist, I will post about what you were saying about my lack of hunting. (Especially predators), and everyone here will see what a total complete fool you really are by NOT knowing who and what you are dealing with when you make your baseless accusations.

Yes, I agree you are a long way from being right of center. wink You are over your head and are too stupid to know it. Better do a little due diligence before you pop off again, Buttercup.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

YGBFKM. Go back and swing in your monkey tree. We see your kind, now and then, when cable goes out and we watch CNN.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What is it about you enlightened ze ro azz lickers besides low IQ which makes you too stupid to understand the Campfire is about outdoorsmen that hunt and shoot and prefer patriots to gutless traitors?

You going to enlighten those who can think for themselves rather that swallow the chitt from libturd elves?

Do we impose ourselves on your dick licking site? No we don't, so take a hike and spend the night plugging your dyke.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is it about you enlightened ze ro azz lickers besides low IQ

If that rant is an example of your IQ, you shouldn't talk about others

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You want a cookie?
And you're the king of not knowing the difference between your and you're.

You are the king of the net Grammar police too. You get 2 cookies.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Easy enough to find out. Do a post search on my screen name. Might get yourself a high quality education.

You must be a helluva teacher if you think you can fix stupid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your right Rock, the Gubermint is out of control. They gots no rights taking this dudes lands. You should run down and stop em.

Ranch seizure

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You should run down and stop em.

You should run down and help harry reid take it. smile

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They had a polygamist convict forfeit his compound as he sits in prison sexual abuse of a child, and I should take up his cause now?

Keep it up with your insane ramblings and comparisons. They show everyone what you really are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,201 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,356
Posts18,506,313
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.