Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But the gobermint took their lands. Did a court of law say they could?

Maybe because they hadn't been playing all you tough cowboys like a harp your not running to their rescue.

A crook is a crook. Bundy's no child molester but he is a crook.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/18/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What I would REALLY like you to do is to pm me your name and address so that I can decide whether to pursue litigation for calling me a domestic terrorist.

Posting lies again Rock. Show the post where I said your a Domestic terrorist? Look really hard.

Show one post in all my posts where I said the 2nd Amendment was about hunting. Look real hard, it's going to take you forever because it never happened.

Still waiting for this post. Come on look really hard.

You live in Texas, I'd hope you could kill a coyote.

Does that make you liberal or conservative?

You're good with the swear words, but no proof or response on your accusations. All blow,and no go?

Keep it up, you've got an audience. laugh

This thread is total fabrications by right wingers. I'd say that is a name you can honestly say I called you. So sue me. Laffin.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/18/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps
But the gobermint took their lands. Did a court of law say they could?

Maybe because they hadn't been playing all you tough cowboys like a harp your not running to their rescue.

A crook is a crook. Bundy's no child molester but he is a crook.

And a Douche bag is a Douche bag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. ~ Mark Twain

You have to understand that you guys are trying to argue with someone that is enough of a colossal idiot to be an ardent Harry Reid supporter.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...ndy-federal-government-cattle-cattle.htm
Nevada Sen. Harry Reid may have another reason for getting pesky cattle ranchers like Cliven Bundy out of the way. As Reuters has reported, "(Reid) and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert." To mitigate this commercial land use, other land had to be set aside. That land was Bundy's ranch.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/04/reid-smelling-anything-but-rosy-in-ranch-fight/
On April 3, 3012, Bloomberg reported Chinese billionaire Wang Yusuo, one of China�s richest citizens and the founder of Chinese energy giant ENN Group, had teamed up with Senate Majority Leader Reid to win incentives including land 113 miles southeast of Las Vegas that ENN sought to buy for $4.5 million, less than one-eighth of the land�s $38.6 million assessed value.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/
The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid�s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy�s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Corrupt Democratic Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) working with the Chinese gov�t to take land from hard-working Americans.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled �Cattle Trespass Impacts� directly states that Bundy�s cattle �impacts� solar development, more specifically the construction of �utility-scale solar power generation facilities� on �public lands.�

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Prince Reid does not like it when a pesky peasant stands in his way.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by mog75

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...ndy-federal-government-cattle-cattle.htm
Nevada Sen. Harry Reid may have another reason for getting pesky cattle ranchers like Cliven Bundy out of the way. As Reuters has reported, "(Reid) and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert." To mitigate this commercial land use, other land had to be set aside. That land was Bundy's ranch.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/04/reid-smelling-anything-but-rosy-in-ranch-fight/
On April 3, 3012, Bloomberg reported Chinese billionaire Wang Yusuo, one of China�s richest citizens and the founder of Chinese energy giant ENN Group, had teamed up with Senate Majority Leader Reid to win incentives including land 113 miles southeast of Las Vegas that ENN sought to buy for $4.5 million, less than one-eighth of the land�s $38.6 million assessed value.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/
The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid�s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy�s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Corrupt Democratic Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) working with the Chinese gov�t to take land from hard-working Americans.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled �Cattle Trespass Impacts� directly states that Bundy�s cattle �impacts� solar development, more specifically the construction of �utility-scale solar power generation facilities� on �public lands.�

Laffin'! grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps
What I would REALLY like you to do is to pm me your name and address so that I can decide whether to pursue litigation for calling me a domestic terrorist.

Posting lies again Rock. Show the post where I said your a Domestic terrorist? Look really hard.

Show one post in all my posts where I said the 2nd Amendment was about hunting. Look real hard, it's going to take you forever because it never happened.

Still waiting for this post. Come on look really hard.

You live in Texas, I'd hope you could kill a coyote.

Does that make you liberal or conservative?

You're good with the swear words, but no proof or response on your accusations. All blow,and no go?

Keep it up, you've got an audience. laugh

This thread is total fabrications by right wingers. I'd say that is a name you can honestly say I called you. So sue me. Laffin.

Let me see if I can bring you back to a bit of reality. I know that is exceedingly hard for a liberal grasp, but at least try for a minute OK?

You made the comparison to the supporters at Bundy Ranch to Tim McVeigh. Everyone with half a brain knows that he was a cowardly domestic terrorist that killed innocent people, women and children. ALL Americans rightly should hate him and anyone like him. Beyond that, people that are like Tim McVeigh can and should be hunted down and killed like the dirty, cowardly dogs that they are.

So, to compare a group of supporters that broke no laws, or showed any aggression at all towards anyone, and are largely comprised of Oathkeepers (that are 100% ex military or law enforcement) not only insults the supporters, but in reality vilifies them in the eyes of the public, simply by the comparison made. Beyond that, the same supporters COULD be attacked or killed by anyone that recognizes that if they are "the same as" Tim McVeigh, as you compared, or labeled "Domestic Terrorists" as Reid did.

To post links to sites that are associated with domestic terrorism and suggest that myself and those others here that you don't agree with should go there because that is who we are is further comparison to domestic terrorism.

For Reid's continued labeling of the supporters that Bundy Ranch "Domestic Terrorists", he, at the very least needs removed from office. He further needs a class action lawsuit filed against him for that public labeling by those affected. The damages and real, and proof is easy to find.

As far as you are concerned.... Your comparison to Tim McVeigh, and your continued assault on the folks here that you don't agree with, by posting radical site links and such should earn you the pleasure of having a mudhole stomped in your ass that wouldn't soon forget... wink
But, like most liberals, you hide under the anonymity of the internet.

Then you want to shift he focus of what you did and said into a big dick contest with ME over who knows how to hunt and trap and kill predators the best? You even assume where I live... I assure you, you don't even remotely want to get into that big dick contest with me. I am secure enough with what affiliations I have within the total hunting/shooting industry that are in fact based on my experience, knowledge and education in that field, that I rightly assume that your big dick contest is nothing more than a joke, and we'll let it go at that. smile

So, carry on. But be aware that the dastardly comparisons to known terrorists made by you towards lawful supporters of Bundy, or people that post in support of defying big government over reach and law breaking by the government may have more personal consequences than you would foresee or care to deal with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you approach stationed snipers that are within the "Closed Area" they were holding, the outcome may not be as sunny as you think wink

Interesting, what we assume about the motives of others says much about ourselves wink

If it were a cause I believe in ya I'd freely put myself in harm's way, especially if it were likely to go viral and publicise the illegality and brutality of the other side.

This is not an uncommon human trait, and it didn't start with Ghandi tho' he made it an art form.

Sorta related but on a far lesser scale, without making to much of it one does this with some regularity at an urban high school when dealing with the thug element; if one can "draw a foul" by putting oneself right where they can hit you when they are attempting to do a gang-related fight on campus, the seriousness of the offense takes a quantum leap and they are FAR easier to ship out more or less permanently cool

Anyhow, at that very location that 'retired Sheriff' was openly stating he was putting women in the line of fire for that exact reason. Is one to be less courageous than them?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It doesn't matter if the Bundy cause is right or wrong.

People have the constitutional right to assemble in protest.

They also have the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

PERIOD !!!

Labeling an assembly of supporters who haven't broke any laws as domestic terrorists flies in the face of the constitution.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
People have the constitutional right to assemble in protest.

That was a while back

http://rt.com/usa/348-act-tresspass-buildings-437/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I find you guilty of your own words.

This is a free forum, ya can find me guilty of what you want.

How do you know it was a scoped A.K.? The rifle i saw was i believe a tacticool ar15 in 308.

Didn't say it was.

OK, so he was packing a scoped AR 10, I freely confess to profiling based upon his location, wardrobe, associate, and especially that silly knife literally dangling from his belt.

Profiling works most times.

How do YOU know it was 400yards?

My best guess, based upon the size of the folks in the background given that photographs commonly forshorten distances.

You you know where this was? We ought be able to google maps it pretty easily and get a good estimate.[/quote]

Have you ever shot a scoped a.k. if in fact that was the rifle, at 400yards?

I can say I have seen it done and the ability to hit a chest size target with regularity was NOT an issue.

Well if it weren't an AK the issue is somewhat redundant but, if even he can group 3" at 100 he's still about what, 15 - 20" at 400? Enough as you said to hit a chest-sized target "with regularity" as long as one doesn't need to worry about the occasional irregularity.

But even if it were a match .308, and the guy a national competitor on a perfect rest, would you still want this guy possibly shooting over your head into a milling crowd on his own hook?

Where's his radio for command coordination? Who is in charge of all assets on the ground? IMHO a whole bunch of loaded chambers there are apparently pointed at decent Americans in uniform just attempting to do their jobs while opposed by other decent Americans.

All it woulda taken is one wingnut. A tragedy narrowly avoided.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think the point has been made that regardless of his weaponry, nobody knows who this guy was or who he was with that I'm aware of. The photo op was almost surely staged. Lots of otherwise sane individuals get caught up in the moment when asked by some news guy to set up a pic for them. Their moment of fame. And that is at best. Just because the guy looks like a militiamen doesn't mean he is. He could just as easily be some undercover .gov. This plus the fact that the militias are about all infiltrated by agents who would love to discredit them by pulling stunts like this.

Wtf has his knife got to do with anything and what is wrong with it?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I find you guilty of your own words.

This is a free forum, ya can find me guilty of what you want.

How do you know it was a scoped A.K.? The rifle i saw was i believe a tacticool ar15 in 308.

Didn't say it was.

OK, so he was packing a scoped AR 10, I freely confess to profiling based upon his location, wardrobe, associate, and especially that silly knife literally dangling from his belt.

Profiling works most times.

How do YOU know it was 400yards?

My best guess, based upon the size of the folks in the background given that photographs commonly forshorten distances.

You you know where this was? We ought be able to google maps it pretty easily and get a good estimate.

Have you ever shot a scoped a.k. if in fact that was the rifle, at 400yards?

I can say I have seen it done and the ability to hit a chest size target with regularity was NOT an issue.

Well if it weren't an AK the issue is somewhat redundant but, if even he can group 3" at 100 he's still about what, 15 - 20" at 400? Enough as you said to hit a chest-sized target "with regularity" as long as one doesn't need to worry about the occasional irregularity.

But even if it were a match .308, and the guy a national competitor on a perfect rest, would you still want this guy possibly shooting over your head into a milling crowd on his own hook?

Where's his radio for command coordination? Who is in charge of all assets on the ground? IMHO a whole bunch of loaded chambers there are apparently pointed at decent Americans in uniform just attempting to do their jobs while opposed by other decent Americans.

All it woulda taken is one wingnut. A tragedy narrowly avoided.

Birdwatcher [/quote]All it also would have taken is another gung-ho Lon Horiuchi. But hey, the Brits and Tories are the ones we had to fight to get out Independence from, so one being on the side of another overreaching and tyrannical entity like the one we formerly beat to achieve it, is not surprising.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't think the point has been made that regardless of his weaponry, nobody knows who this guy was or who he was with that I'm aware of. The photo op was almost surely staged. Lots of otherwise sane individuals get caught up in the moment when asked by some news guy to set up a pic for them. Their moment of fame. And that is at best. Just because the guy looks like a militiamen doesn't mean he is. He could just as easily be some undercover .gov. This plus the fact that the militias are about all infiltrated by agents who would love to discredit them by pulling stunts like this.
My thinking, exactly.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Here nor there I suppose; but it was indeed a cheap ass AK, with some knock off AR vented hand guard slid on to the front, replacing the plastic or wood forend.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As far as you are concerned.... Your comparison to Tim McVeigh, and your continued assault on the folks here that you don't agree with, by posting radical site links and such should earn you the pleasure of having a mudhole stomped in your ass that wouldn't soon forget... wink

Hey Rock, show me where I posted a link to one radical site. I'm not the one using infowars.com and posting the views of Alex Jones.

So are you actually threatening me Rock? I'd like you to man up and express yourself clearly.

For the rest of your babel, I concede, your win the Big Dick contest. Congrats with that man you earned it. wink

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/19/14.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Be damned if ignorant ass American commies ain't an ass burning bunch.

,..always talkin' all that commie chit and don't even have enough brains to realize where it originated.

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,361
Posts18,506,359
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.