Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hoping the Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumb [bleep],haven't run outta Imagination,as that'd be sad for 'em. Laffin'!

Prolly time to fuel some more Imagination for the "hard chargers" and their Couchbound Kchunts. Laffin'!

Scene from the other night.

[Linked Image]

Only fair to mix it up a smidge,because they wasn't gonna do ANY [bleep] good with Bears.

Laffin'!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry ......... PM sent.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I'm planning on going, as I haven't shot a bear in a few years(minus one with a slingshot) and I'd like to try for a decent one. I don't expect to see anything near the size Boxer's got in his pics, but some decent ones are shot around here from time to time.
The weather is supposedly set to turn here this next week, so I think there will be a few bears popping out. Haven't seen any yet, but got first reports of a few being seen this week.

I haven't got much experience hunting bears, and I always tend to think they are really big until I get close to them and can tell that they aren't. Think I'm going to stick to the bow(possibly a spear too) until I get better at judging size.Either way, it'll be a good time after a rather long winter.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Would this qualify as long range shooting? LOL

A brief musical interlude.........

and a few pix from deep in the heart of Texas.........

[Linked Image]

going

[Linked Image]

going

[Linked Image]

gone

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Boxer
ol',

The Nu's are for real and are even better in Application,than they are in Theory...which in itself is wellllll beyond Skookum. Have not applied power to mine and simply slip around with the paddle. Could see a guy covering some big water,with power.

They are VERY forgiving and will let you do things,that a canoe couldn't begin to suffer,as stability goes.

Front yard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Their width,is key to stability.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They might could be handy.(grin)

'76,

Fascinating thread. You,SquatToPee and wrongway are going to "do" a like "amount"...once the dust settles.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SquatToPee,

I'll feign my "surprise",that due your uncanny "prowess",you've yet again managed to find a Thread you "know" less than nothing about. Your 100% connect percentage in that regard,is very "impressive".

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Window Licking Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Be sure and toss a new Whine in the equation and frost it copiously with fresh Excuses.

Wow +P+!

Knock it out of the Park and mention some more things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you've almost did 'em.

Laffin'!

first',

Be sure and hang a pic of the "big" Bear,that you are almost gonna get.(grin)

wrongway,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Here's to the sanctity of the perpetual hilarity,as to WHY you are forced to use it soooooooo [bleep] much.

At least it's free,so you can afford to "do" something.

Mebbe mention,how quickly it is when you Imagine something,that you can Pretend it to be "real".

Laffin'!

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

'flier,

Now don't go swiping her Imagination or Pretend away from her,if only because it's all the dumb kchunt has got.

That'd be mean.

Laffin'!

Might not be a Alaska bear, but not bad for a desert bear.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Too bad IQ cain't be PM'd,so you could cypher what an incredible Do Nothing Kchunt you are. Laffin'!

Use your Imagination and Pretend you'd rate having a PM read.

Bless your heart.

'claro,

I hear good thangs about the 3rd week of April...for Booners and Beeg Trouts.(grin)

G',

The Texas Version of everything,is simply [bleep] HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Do tell. Are you bitching or bragging?!?

Laffin'!

'80,

Cheer up,that's a Rat in ALL 50 States.

Wow +P+.

A leetle substension,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
ol',

The Nu's are for real and are even better in Application,than they are in Theory...which in itself is wellllll beyond Skookum. Have not applied power to mine and simply slip around with the paddle. Could see a guy covering some big water,with power.

They are VERY forgiving and will let you do things,that a canoe couldn't begin to suffer,as stability goes.

Front yard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Their width,is key to stability.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They might could be handy.(grin)

'76,

Fascinating thread. You,SquatToPee and wrongway are going to "do" a like "amount"...once the dust settles.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SquatToPee,

I'll feign my "surprise",that due your uncanny "prowess",you've yet again managed to find a Thread you "know" less than nothing about. Your 100% connect percentage in that regard,is very "impressive".

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Window Licking Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Be sure and toss a new Whine in the equation and frost it copiously with fresh Excuses.

Wow +P+!

Knock it out of the Park and mention some more things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you've almost did 'em.

Laffin'!

first',

Be sure and hang a pic of the "big" Bear,that you are almost gonna get.(grin)

wrongway,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Here's to the sanctity of the perpetual hilarity,as to WHY you are forced to use it soooooooo [bleep] much.

At least it's free,so you can afford to "do" something.

Mebbe mention,how quickly it is when you Imagine something,that you can Pretend it to be "real".

Laffin'!

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

'flier,

Now don't go swiping her Imagination or Pretend away from her,if only because it's all the dumb kchunt has got.

That'd be mean.

Laffin'!

Might not be a Alaska bear, but not bad for a desert bear.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey, First Coues Was Only An Eighty Inch Dink .....

Looks like you might actually be on something, though spring lack bears in Arizona are going to abandon water catchments.

My experience has been to call them. You're going to do much better with that, than watching water -- even though it's been abnormally hot and seasonally dry, this year.

On another note and specifically in reference to your Unit 9 archery elk permit:

Go south of the powerline and into the junpers. Scout that out and stick with it, even if tracks and everyone or everything else says otherwise. Go as far south as you can, but still stay in the junipers and find water and, be patient.

Word to the wise ..........

Mav

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Use your Imagination and Pretend you'd rate having a PM read.

Does that mean I'm on imaginary pretend ignore?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seeing as how this is sposed to be a spring bear thread, I will get back to bear hunting.. smile

I went up yesterday to see if I could find the boar in my previous video,but couldn't..

I did find a cool little chocolate bear,very rare on the Oregon coast..

If only he was a little bigger...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKXOLNAcn8g

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Why would anyone Ignore you? Your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukktitude is ONLY funny,because you feel compelled to expound upon it and I'm rather happy to grant you all of the rope you deem requisite,to make all of your Dreams come "true". Laffin'!

You are doing "great"!

Mebbe shoot 'ball a PM and you two Drooling Kchunts,might be able to go on a BWT together and put another notch in your belts,with a Soup Can Hunt! Take lots of pics and be sure to muse "particulars",after the "hard charging" "Adventure".

Or simply set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine a bit more and mue some fresh Excuses. either way...everyone wins. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

'taim,

Man that is some big/steep/rugged country. What happened to all the trees? Was there a fire that burned them down or something?

20yr old 20-incher,that's weathered a few storms.

[Linked Image]

Saving for a video camera,myself.(grin)

(Addendum: For yet another WindowLicker)

Tom',

Thanks for taking the time to "tell" me "all" of those "particulars". You made the cut! Please consider shooting SuperKchunt and 'ball a PM,so as to join them on their highly esteemed Soup Can Hunt. Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] Schit...where do you amazingly stupid dumbfhukks come from?!?

WOWEEE +P++!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
That's the Oregon Coast if ain't straight up Its straight down. We like to clear cut the timber in spots looks ugly as he'll but in a few years them little trees get up there. The clear cut makes glassing a lot easier.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TomNula300WM
That's the Oregon Coast if ain't straight up Its straight down. We like to clear cut the timber in spots looks ugly as he'll but in a few years them little trees get up there. The clear cut makes glassing a lot easier.

Tom stick is messing with ya.
He's from Coos bay.
You should be very careful dealing with him, next thing ya know he will be telling you what a dumbphuck you are. crazy

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry ..... Easter blessings to and your family.

Paul

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
No messing an no Coos Bay, and no DF calling there irfubar. But I did just get back from Coos bay ridding the dunes.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Reading comprehension is apparently not your strong suit.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TomNula300WM
No messing an no Coos Bay, and no DF calling there irfubar. But I did just get back from Coos bay ridding the dunes.

Tom',

You AMAZINGLY stupid [bleep]...that was BEAUTIFUL!

Wow +P+!

No schit?!? "Ridding"? As an aside,what is a "dune"?

'bar,

Sweetheart...do you really think that anyone could make Tom look like a bigger dumbfhukk,than he can?!? Laffin'!

You're doing "great" too.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

Here's hoping your Imaginary Pretend Jesus,keeps granting your Dreams to come "true".

Laffin'!

GreatWapoozy,

Please don't slight the magnitude of hilarity,that all you Drooling Dumbfhukks reliably bring to the table.

Few heads is pointier than your's,just as there are damned [bleep] few who "do" less than you. Congratulations?!?

The Do Nothing Gang is on [bleep] FIRE,here as of late. I very much enjoy the Fireworks Display,of you poor poor Stupid [bleep]' Imaginations.

Lemme fuel it for you.

[Linked Image]

Shoot SuperKchunt a PM and tell her to be sure to add that pic,to her 'bucket account as well.

Laffin'!

One thing is for certain about you "hard chargers" and that's when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a [bleep] of a LOT more said,than done.

Luckily for you Dumb [bleep],Imagination and Pretend are free.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PM sent ....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

PLEASE don't say that your Imagination and Pretend are waning...you were doing so "great". Laffin'!

Lemme fuel it some more for you,with some more Fireworks.

[Linked Image]

Perhaps it's time for you to hang a plagiarized pic,or mebbe go all [bleep] out and lob a cartoon. Your avatar rocks! You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot. Laffin'!

Looking forward to yet another Whine and more Excuses,as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Lob a cartoon"?

I almost choked to death laughing! grin

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.