Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ol',

The Nu's are for real and are even better in Application,than they are in Theory...which in itself is wellllll beyond Skookum. Have not applied power to mine and simply slip around with the paddle. Could see a guy covering some big water,with power.

They are VERY forgiving and will let you do things,that a canoe couldn't begin to suffer,as stability goes.

Front yard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Their width,is key to stability.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They might could be handy.(grin)

'76,

Fascinating thread. You,SquatToPee and wrongway are going to "do" a like "amount"...once the dust settles.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SquatToPee,

I'll feign my "surprise",that due your uncanny "prowess",you've yet again managed to find a Thread you "know" less than nothing about. Your 100% connect percentage in that regard,is very "impressive".

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Window Licking Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Be sure and toss a new Whine in the equation and frost it copiously with fresh Excuses.

Wow +P+!

Knock it out of the Park and mention some more things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you've almost did 'em.

Laffin'!

first',

Be sure and hang a pic of the "big" Bear,that you are almost gonna get.(grin)

wrongway,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Here's to the sanctity of the perpetual hilarity,as to WHY you are forced to use it soooooooo [bleep] much.

At least it's free,so you can afford to "do" something.

Mebbe mention,how quickly it is when you Imagine something,that you can Pretend it to be "real".

Laffin'!

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

'flier,

Now don't go swiping her Imagination or Pretend away from her,if only because it's all the dumb kchunt has got.

That'd be mean.

Laffin'!

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Glad to know that I really get under your craw, Stink. You homely mofo.

You always send your offspring out in tiny boats into open water sans PFD?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Glad to know that I really get under your craw, Stink. You homely mofo.

You always send your offspring out in tiny boats into open water sans PFD?

Laughing my ass off...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SquatToPee,

You poor poor INCREDIBLY stupid [bleep],I very much enjoy the notion that you "think" that your amazing Do Nothing Dumbfhukktitude gets under anyone's craw...except your's. Now THAT is [bleep] funny!

Here's to the power of your Secret Squirrel Delusions,in that you can blatantly summons enough Imagination and Pretend to "wield" your Window Licking Nothingness,as a [bleep] Trump Card. Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of Excuses,as you type while wearing a seat belt,full face helmet and a bib...with your Mother's arm around you and her telling you that you are doing "great!". Laffin'!

Your boundless Dumbfhukktitude,is a riot and here's to your doing your "best" and still being so amazingly shy of the mark. Congratulations?!?

Still wondering who dresses you,chews your food for you and just how loud your Imagination is,when you shoot it?!?

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'flave,

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...it's quite a whole bit [bleep] funnier than that.

I'd wager she can lick a window and scream "Get some!",at the same [bleep] time.

Laffin'!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, I guess you do always send your kids out into open water without a PFD?

Last edited by Take_a_knee; 04/11/14. Reason: spellin'
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good thread guys!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
'Xer,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Here's to the sanctity of the perpetual hilarity,as to WHY you are forced to use it soooooooo [bleep] much.At least it's free,so you can afford to "do" something.Mebbe mention,how quickly it is when you Imagine something,that you can Pretend it to be "real".Laffin'!You poor poor stupid [bleep].

Hey!! Your going the wrongway.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where's the open water?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SquatToPee,

I forget how "harrowing" of a notion it is for you,to leave the safe confines of your couch. Never knowed either,that your fear of water is sooooo great. It is a right proper Dichotomy,that your Greatest Fears,are what folks who live outside your Cement Jungle,do daily.

Can the kids walk out the front door and swim/play in the ocean,as per their whim? Yes,of course. Do they do so often? Not much more than every day. Laffin'!

Be sure and mention aloud,even more things that scare you and keep you indoors...you poor poor Clueless Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

Oh it's a [bleep] of a lot funnier than that,but unfortunately The Paper Hat Brigade cain't know why and really think they are doing "great".

Laffin'!

wrongway,

Imitation is THE most sincere form of flattery and there's no slightin' your haste in trying to shoot for the stars. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

It ain't like you could pry your kchunt from the couch and actually do something. Laffin'!

Perhaps consider shooting SquatToPee a PM and you two stupid whining kchunts can bolt your Imagination and Pretend together and really ring the [bleep] bell. Don't forget to extoll "all" the things you "do",all the things you "know" and muse your "results" in compilation. Laffin'! I look forward to The Axis Of Imagination's "hard charging" Tales of all the things that almost got did,all the wares that were almost used and from all the places you pin-headed [bleep] almost been. Do not forget to wax eloquent upon how you Window Licking Kchunts,could "almost" afford a camera to "capture" "all" that you "do",as well.

You poor stupid [bleep] couldn't knock the new,offa used pair of boots.

Wow +P+.

Rancho',

My front yard is the Great Abyss,as per SquatToPee's "experience".

She's simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You really hurt my feeling there shortstop.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
I'm sure I'll be getting out, but might give antler searching and turkeys a shot first. Snow is crazy in SW Montana.

Same here,.... Over 159% snow pack. Over 15" of water in pack currently.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
wrongway,

Please understand,I'd not wanna curtail your Imagination nor your Pretend...especially when you stupid [bleep] are doing so "great".

How's the Axis Of Imagination coming along,with you and SquatToPee aligning your Window Licking Proficiency?!? Laffin'!

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhukks are a [bleep] riot!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
I'm sure I'll be getting out, but might give antler searching and turkeys a shot first. Snow is crazy in SW Montana.

Same here,.... Over 159% snow pack. Over 15" of water in pack currently.

YUP!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still laughing over the thought of wrongway and squat to pee bolting their imagination and pretend together. +P+

laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Keep laughing there douchemike while you're chugging boxers little vienna

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wrongway
Keep laughing there douchemike while you're chugging boxers little vienna

Shouldn't you be enjoying your day off school instead of fantasizing about your mancrushes? Get outside and enjoy the day, you might actually make a friend for once. Probably not, but hey anythings possible.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thought I'd ride the couch today, exercise some Pretend, pick some vaginal parasites. Gunna save the bear hunting for the real men, I just can't measure up.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Heading out of Tennessee May 15th to chase POW bears with Johnnie Laird. Looking forward to seeing some new country and hopefully taking a great bear to boot.

Last edited by TNsavageman; 04/13/14.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fullofschitis,

My bad...I forgot about you stupid [bleep] on this Thread.

Looking forward to your Excuses and "results",from this Bear Season.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

Imagination and Pretend is as close as those 2 Do Nothing Kchunts will ever come.

Mebbe wrongway will take SquatToPee in a ride in one of her jets and 'Pee can parachute outta it,yelling "GET Some!",so they both can "contribute" to this Thread with even more magnitude.

Laffin'!

'2,

Your insecurities are very WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

Was rather looking forward to your version of a Bear and the hilarity surrounding that ineptitude,but for some reason you refrain in sharing said "exploits" and your riveting "knowledge". Laffin'!

Hell...you'd be doing "GREAT" to come home with a soup can wearing a hole in it,after your "best" Bear Hunting "abilities" had run their rather impressive course. You "hard charging" amazingly stupid [bleep],are a riot! Bless your heart.

B&C Tin Can Hunt

As an aside,do you prefer 'em with or without their label,when shooting for the stars in sucha fashion?!? Laffin'!

Wow +P+!!!

TN',

Play your cards right and Johnnie might share with you,his highly esteemed Crash Course on rifling through the vehicle(s )of another. He's rather adept.

Hold his feet to the fire,on getting you on a nice even rub.

Here's hoping,he don't [bleep] you too bad.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Boxer thanks for the pics.

I think the two girls rowed the Nu Canoe over and busted that paddle over that big ol bars skull ,bet it's an early pic of the bar bleeding face down in the Nu. Or is that another bar ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 32 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,770
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.