Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
And this affects me, how?

Well simple math I guess, even though she died doing what she wanted to do. Today there is one less ginger in the world to investigate and study, that's a loss to guys who like gingers anywhere. Don't they have gingers in the land of milk and honey?Last time I was in Wyo. I saw several, where you at? Baggs or somewhere else? Magnum Man

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Originally Posted by JSTUART
And this affects me, how?

Well simple math I guess, even though she died doing what she wanted to do. Today there is one less ginger in the world to investigate and study, that's a loss to guys who like gingers anywhere. Don't they have gingers in the land of milk and honey?Last time I was in Wyo. I saw several, where you at? Baggs or somewhere else? Magnum Man

I can live without another ranga, all the ones I have met have been lunatics.

Australia.

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/19/14.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
...Today there is one less ginger in the world to investigate and study, that's a loss to guys who like gingers anywhere. ...

I'll preface by stating that I am happily married with great kids, but every once in a while... now and again... I do look back fondly on those 2 -4 years of my life during which I undertook my "ginger studies" phase. Certain aspects of those studies still bring a smile to my face. I had a rather dogged determination & intellectual curiosity about the topic.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
May she rest in peace in the Heaven of her choice.

So you're saying our eternal destiny is a multiple choice question? Everyone's favorite kind of test!

Steve.
Everyone has 2 choices, and only 2. You REALLY don't want to choose poorly. The decision is very easy.

So then, it boils down to True/False. That's more like it.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is not a "blow for feminism." It's just a bunch of guys celebrating the death of someone they didn't know anything about until the story showed up on the aol home page.

Pathetic if you stop to think about it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
OK J Stuart, I understand your rational now. Unlike you as far as gingers go I still stick my hand in the flame to see how hot it is . Must be some kind of self abuse I guess, but I'm still attracted to them. Or maybe just advanced studies as Crockett NJ suggests. You being an Aussy changes my understanding of the definition of "the land of milk and honey" . Hell, I think of "the land of milk and honey" as a place where you can buy an over the counter elk tag every year with no state income taxes. Differences between here and downunder duly noted. Magnum Man

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If every fascist feminist/homosexual were to die tomorrow,this nation would be spared from any further attacks upon boys/men and the traditional family.

The Girl Scouts would also be spared the homosexual indoctrination by lesbians and their evil association with Planned Parenthood.

Infamous quotes from feminist/homosexuals:

"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." Linda Gordon

"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." Robin Morgan

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._The_Drugging_of_the_America#Post8769008

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did this individual make the statements you quoted above??

I know nothing about her.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think she was a Human Being no more ,no less.I think she deserves a RIP instead of being ripped when she can no longer defend her self!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The people who made these statements are posted at the end of their quotes.

Read the link posted and you will get an idea of what the feminist movement is all about.

This lady was involved in a debate about wikipedia's definition of men some years ago.She was accused of feminist propaganda when she wrote a wikipedia article that slandered men.When the men editors of wikipedia saw her post they removed some of her article because of gender bias and her lack of verification of her claims.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think she was a Human Being no more ,no less.I think she deserves a RIP instead of being ripped when she can no longer defend her self!!!

She placed herself in the public domain,so therefore criticism of her work,even after death,is legitimate.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Why do all these feminazi's make themselves look like men?

From the look and being a feminzazi I think she was a lesbian.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She was a public figure with an agenda. She earned her praise, and her criticism. Even the Feminist world is not all unicorns and rainbows.

"She was also known for her significant contribution of feminist content on Wikipedia. �It is a huge loss for Wikipedia,� Sue Gardner, the executive director of the foundation in San Francisco that runs Wikipedia, told the newspaper. �She may have been our single biggest contributor on these topics � female authors, women�s history.�

So if she wanted to trumpet her feminists views, she did it and her writings are still here to be applauded and criticised, as is here legacy. She's fair game.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
May she rest in peace in the Heaven of her choice.

So you're saying our eternal destiny is a multiple choice question? Everyone's favorite kind of test!

Steve.

I'm a monist (non-dualist). Therefore, I believe there is only one reality after death but that reality has many aspects. The afterlife reality will be Heaven for some of us but Hell for others. My choice for a heavenly aspect of afterlife reality will be pure hell for you if you end up there.

Hope this helps explain it.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rte

She placed herself in the public domain,so therefore criticism of her work,even after death,is legitimate.

So do you by posting here.I hope everyone calls you an azzhole when you croak!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

So do you by posting here.I hope everyone calls you an azzhole when you croak!!!

Heck they call me that now and I haven't even croaked!

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Such powerful debating skills. NOT.

So far you're the only one who has resorted to invectives.So allow me to participate.

Have you been reminded that you're an ass-hole.LMAO.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, do you think this woman's death is really a "blow for femanism?"

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, do you think this woman's death is really a "blow for femanism?"

First of all I'm assuming the OP spelled the word feminism incorrectly for a reason.I won't speculate as to what his intentions were.

If you're directing this question to me,and you intended to use the proper spelling of this word,feminism,then my answer would be no.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, the question was directed at you, and yes, I left the spelling in quotes as spelled by the OP. Who also capitalized it, by the way.

Thank you for your honest answer. So it's not a blow to feminism, it's just celebrating the death of a person no one on this board even knew the name of until it showed up on the aol home page.

Just as I said. Pathetic.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.