Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
I have a friend who had several huge gun safes full of assault rifles, handguns, and always complains about anti gun politicians.
Yet when I asked him why he never talks about the latest issue of the American Rifleman he had nothing to say.
I doubt he is a member which amazes me.
I have been a Life Member since 1978.
whelennut

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And memberships for your kids and lowlife non-nra hunting friends. smile

Last edited by eyeball; 04/19/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am not a life member because I don't agree with giving my unwavering lifetime support to any cause as they can easily stray from doing right by me. I have been a member since I was 18 years old, never missed a renewal.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Every gun owner should be a member of the NRA. Some here will disagree. I stand by my statement.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a member but their unsolicited phone calls annoy the crap out of me.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by whelennut
I doubt he is a member which amazes me.

It does boggle ones mind.

The club I belong to requires NRA membership to be a member.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
The club I belong to requires NRA membership to be a member. [/quote]

As does mine.
I don't always agree with everything the NRA does or says but they are the only game in town and are on the front lines defending the right to keep and bear arms. That's enough.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
For those that thinks that the NRA is not aggressive enough, that is just a good reason to also join GOA or JPFO not a good reason to not join the NRA.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are those that do and work at the task. THen there are those that loudly complain and posture in public and public forums about things. They like to complain about what OTHERS are doing or not doing. But they have nothing to offer when its what do YOU do?

They are almost never the same.

Besides you have to pay dues and in addition to them being lazy, they are also cheap.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Also don't forget to "round up" on those orders for components, scopes and other stuff. Every little bit helps.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 04/19/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rovering
For those that thinks that the NRA is not aggressive enough, that is just a good reason to also join GOA or JPFO not a good reason to not join the NRA.

SAF.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF and Calguns Foundation � 9th Circuit Victory in California Carry Case
By Legal on March 10, 2014

The Second Amendment Foundation, Calguns Foundation and three California residents filed a lawsuit seeking to vindicate the right to bear arms against arbitrary state infringement in the granting of permits to carry. The Second Amendment Foundation � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF Challenge to New Jersey Carry Law Climbs Through Appellate Courts
By Legal on February 25, 2014

Drake, et. al. v. Jerejian, et. al. (formely Muller v. Maenza & Piszczatoski v. Maenza)

The Second Amendment Foundation filed suit in U.S. District Court for the � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF WINS PERMANENT INJUNCTION AGAINST NEW MEXICO�S CITIZEN-ONLY CCW LAW
By Thomas on March 31, 2014

BELLEVUE, WA � The chief U.S. District Court judge in New Mexico today granted a permanent injunction against the State of New Mexico�s �citizens only� concealed carry law that unfairly discriminated against permanent legal resident aliens in � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF Case Asks Whether Cities Can Ban Gun Stores
By admin on January 17, 2014

The Second Amendment Foundation has hired Attorney David Sigale to pursue this action on behalf of an individual and his business against the Village of Norridge, Illinois. The Village initially issued a license to sell firearms to Mr. Kole, but � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF Case Considers Additional Chicago Gun Restrictions After McDonald

The Second Amendment Foundation has hired Attorney David Sigale to take over this action originally filed by Attorney Walter Maksym. This action was originally quite broad, but now focuses on challenging the City of Chicago�s extreme zoning, � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

SAF Sues California Attorney General Over Waiting Period Statute

The Second Amendment Foundation, Calguns Foundation and three California citizens have filed a federal lawsuit against the California Department of Justice and Attorney General Kamala Harris, challenging the state�s requirement that current gun � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF, CALGUNS SCORE NINTH CIRCUIT VICTORY IN RICHARDS CARRY CASE
By Thomas on March 5, 2014

BELLEVUE, WA � The Second Amendment Foundation and The Calguns Foundation earned a significant victory today when the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed and remanded the case of Richards v. Prieto, challenging the handgun carry license issuing � (read more�)

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF Sues New York Over �Safe Act� Magazine Limits
By admin on September 27, 2013

The Second Amendment Foundation filed suit in federal court seeking to enjoin the State of New York from enforcing provisions of the so-called �SAFE Act� that limit the use of gun magazines containing more than seven cartridges.

Read � (read more�)
Comments Off | Filed under: Legal | Tags: Caron, Cuomo, Magazine, Magazine Size, Magazine Size Restriction, New York, SAF, SAFE, SAFE Act

SAF Sues Seattle Over Illegally Withheld Gun Buyback Documents
By admin on July 18, 2013

In SAF v. Seattle, The Second Amendment Foundation has filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court alleging that the City of Seattle violated the Public Records Act by withholding documents sought by SAF under a public records request � (read more�)

Comments Off | Filed under: Legal | Tags: Gun Buyback, King County, PRA, Public Records, Public Records Act, SAF, Seattle

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAF PETITIONS SUPREME COURT FOR REVIEW OF NEW YORK CCW FEE CASE
By Thomas on February 21, 2014

BELLEVUE, WA � The Second Amendment Foundation has filed a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court for review of its challenge to the exorbitant gun permit fees charged by the City of New York. The case is Kwong v. de Blasio.

SAF is joined in � (read more�)

Comments Off | Filed under: News & Releases | Tags: No Tags

SAF EXPRESSES GRATITUDE FOR STRONG AMICUS BRIEFS IN SCOTUS CERT PETITION
By Thomas on February 15, 2014

BELLEVUE, WA � The Second Amendment Foundation today extended its heartfelt gratitude to five groups, including two fellow gun rights organizations, for their strong amicus curiae briefs to the U.S. Supreme Court, supporting SAF�s petition for � (read more�)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

357 members (160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 34 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,637
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.