Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Harry Reid is a sniveling bastard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

21 years ago today

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image]

21 years ago today
Like the Alamo, it should never be forgotten.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by toad

Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's not an entitlement if it's the "people's land".

"the people" are not just those who agree with you. it seems "the people" have spoken when the courts decided against Bundy twice.

Ahhh no sorry , the people did not speak , the BLM spoke . Not one of those laws that the court had to consider , was actually voted on by either the people be they federally or within the state . NOR were they written up in a bill , submitted to congress and thus passed through due process. So in NO way did the people have any voice in this

Also concerning the photo of this so called sniper . Factually I don�t see anyway one can identify that person as being part of either side with any real certainty as such any such discussion about that is rather a moot topic .
Back to reed . I watch a little clip today on the news where he was pulling the same old crap . Why are they always blaming someone else for their own stupidity . Does he really feel he is a saint and that the federal government is wrapped in a holy cloth.
Terrorists !!! Terrorists , seemed like every other word out of his mouth was calling someone else a terrorist . Funny that he himself , considering the things and ways he has acted, is more likely to fit the definition of the word .

However he brought up sheriff Mac who said that , they put women and children up front . At first I thought , MMM so this was done so that IF the federalies did shot then they would be seen all around the world shooting women and children .
Mmmm? The more I thought about this , the more I wanted to see where this actually was the case . Fact is , it didn�t .
Past mentioning a considered possible strategy it didn�t happen , reed made the whole thing up
. But maybe it did and I missed it . Then I got to thinking about the women . Now maybe things are different in reeds world and back east but out here , you seriously want an ass whooping , piss of a woman . a lot of times you will play hell keeping them back
But then that�s probably a regional thing so that lead me to wonder what he thinks of the women in the military now days who are out front .
I mean seriously he made this comment into something that sounded like these malita forced women and children , to walk in front of them as the coward behind them

So I guess the way I see it , we have two choices .
Either Navada can remove him from office , now or during the mid terms . Or the rest of the country can remove him from the position of senate majority leader

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ann Richards, Democrat Tx. Governor was responsible for that entire fiasco.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by captchee

"the people" are not just those who agree with you. it seems "the people" have spoken when the courts decided against Bundy twice.

Ahhh no sorry , the people did not speak , the BLM spoke . Not one of those laws that the court had to consider , was actually voted on by either the people be they federally or within the state . NOR were they written up in a bill , submitted to congress and thus passed through due process. So in NO way did the people have any voice in this

it was not the BLM vs. Bundy, it was The United States of America vs. Bundy...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

it was not the BLM vs. Bundy, it was The United States vs. Bundy...

It was the commies vs Bundy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Also concerning the photo of this so called sniper . Factually I don�t see anyway one can identify that person as being part of either side with any real certainty as such any such discussion about that is rather a moot topic .
Back to reed . I watch a little clip today on the news where he was pulling the same old crap . Why are they always blaming someone else for their own stupidity . Does he really feel he is a saint and that the federal government is wrapped in a holy cloth.
Terrorists !!! Terrorists , seemed like every other word out of his mouth was calling someone else a terrorist . Funny that he himself , considering the things and ways he has acted, is more likely to fit the definition of the word .

However he brought up sheriff Mac who said that , they put women and children up front . At first I thought , MMM so this was done so that IF the federalies did shot then they would be seen all around the world shooting women and children .
Mmmm? The more I thought about this , the more I wanted to see where this actually was the case . Fact is , it didn�t .
Past mentioning a considered possible strategy it didn�t happen , reed made the whole thing up
. But maybe it did and I missed it . Then I got to thinking about the women . Now maybe things are different in reeds world and back east but out here , you seriously want an ass whooping , piss of a woman . a lot of times you will play hell keeping them back
But then that�s probably a regional thing so that lead me to wonder what he thinks of the women in the military now days who are out front .
I mean seriously he made this comment into something that sounded like these malita forced women and children , to walk in front of them as the coward behind them

So I guess the way I see it , we have two choices .
Either Navada can remove him from office , now or during the mid terms . Or the rest of the country can remove him from the position of senate majority leader
Great post.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What do you think would happen if after becoming tired of your neighbor's cows being on your place, you had ten friends go to his house and hold him and gun point while you caught his cows and got them off of your land? You would all be in jail, of course.

The government is no different than you would be in this case. Right, wrong, indifferent...this is entirely a civil matter.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You guys that keep defending the BLM and government are right where they want you.

Low information, following blindly, and drinking their Kool-Aid.

That is their goal. When they can divide a populace where mostly conservatives that believe in the constitution so easily, where is the general public standing? Any guess?

Keep making it about Bundy not paying fees...

I have no clue as to the number of times that I have typed the truth about that, and what started all the 20 year court battle. Yet, we still have folks here that say "He was freeloader and didn't pay his fees."

If you think that is the case, it's time to pull you head out of your ass before it's too late and they are knocking on your door...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Simply untrue. Most of the legal battle is based on the Taylor Grazing Act, a bill that was introduced and approved by Congress and signed by the President. Ranchers were among the main voice behind the act. Taylor himself was a rancher. The American people select their congressmen as provided for in the U.S. Constitution.

Reed definitely was foolish to lump the whole group of protestors together as terrorists, both factually and politically.

Alone in the Fortress of the Bears
70 Days Surviving Wilderness Alaska:
Foraging, Fishing, Hunting
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You guys that keep defending the BLM and government are right where they want you.

That is their goal. When they can divide a populace where mostly conservatives that believe in the constitution so easily, where is the general public standing? Any guess?

I have no clue as to the number of times that I have typed the truth about that, and what started all the 20 year court battle. Yet, we still have folks here that say "He was freeloader and didn't pay his fees."

If you think that is the case, it's time to pull you head out of your ass before it's too late and they are knocking on your door...

WELL SAID!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one in the federal government has a lick of credibility left. harry reid is one of those at the top of that "no credibility" list.

captchee said this:
Ahhh no sorry , the people did not speak , the BLM spoke . Not one of those laws that the court had to consider , was actually voted on by either the people be they federally or within the state . NOR were they written up in a bill , submitted to congress and thus passed through due process. So in NO way did the people have any voice in this.

WHO regulates the regulators? I'll bet I have asked this question 100 times. It seems no one knows the answer to this question except for maybe captchee.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Government is like fire.If you have absolute control it is a benefit.Out of control it will destroy everything.You must be its master.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The BLM, dumbassed as they were, proceeded in a fashion consistent with Nevada's own constitution.

Bundy's only hope is mitigation.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

your version of the 'truth' is just that.

it is about Bundy the freeloader not paying his dirt cheap grazing fees for 20 years and getting called on it.

I don't fret the knock on my door because I pay my debts and abide by my contracts.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Nope. His only hope is to keep fanning the flames until someone is sacrificed for the cause.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

it is about Bundy the freeloader not paying his dirt cheap grazing fees for 20 years and getting called on it.

I don't fret the knock on my door because I pay my debts and abide by my contracts.

Actually, no it isn't. The bulk of his allotment was cancelled 20 years ago and the rest of it was cancelled in 1998. So, no it is not about paying fees or contracts as that there are no fees to be paid or contracts to be honored.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When you get it right just one time, I'll bookmark it and order some champagne.

You haven't been close, not even once. Your vitriol and histrionics will not change that simple fact.

A couple days ago, maybe yesterday, you said you were going o quit all the debating to wait and see how it played out. You should have listened to yourself.

If you think you're some general for the cause,I'm immediately reminded of Custer.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Actually, no it isn't. The bulk of his allotment was cancelled 20 years ago and the rest of it was cancelled in 1998. So, no it is not about paying fees or contracts as that there are no fees to be paid or contracts to be honored.

yet he has been running cattle on BLM the whole time for nothing

dunno what you call that...

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.