Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by rbinhood
That would explain what is continuously leaking out of your mouth. Can you see Russia, too?

[Linked Image]

Seriously?!!!! What are you, some kind of an idiot?

Good to see the good rhetorical question in use again...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I've decided you're all a pretty unhappy lot, wallowing in your own misery, and trying to drag others down with you.

Americans don't talk like that, even the commie leftie.

This is a neighbor of JSTU.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
I've decided you're all a pretty unhappy lot, wallowing in your own misery, and trying to drag others down with you.

No, I don't think so...I am more inclined to think English.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The EPA is also scheming on putting the sagegrouse on the endangered species list. Which effectively gives them control of everything west of the rockies, private or public land. You could not don anything without their approval. Whether it be grazing , mining, drilling water or petroleum, hunting fishing trapping offroad motorcross, hiking biking farming ranching or making improvements on your own land. Last i read the Epa has written 27 times the regulation in obama first term as were written in all the clinton and both Bush terms. We need to realize this is all about control and social engineering society. It is also believed the epa is in collusion with radical enviro groups who then law suits against the epa.This then gives the epa a fast track to write regulations to mitigate the lawsuit so as to have it withdrawn. Which was the plan to start with.

Last edited by foogle; 04/20/14.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Robin, If we are all as bad as you say we are, why are you here. I'm sure you would be much happier espousing your agenda with some others that agree with you. You are not going to change our opinions and we are not going to change yours. I suggest a group of teenagers or younger, like Mr. Obama does. College campuses, where the young do not have to deal with the mess Mr. Obama has created would be a safe venue. Adios!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok so lets say Obama got OBL. Bush got Saddam. And oh by the way who was president during Benghazi.

Why the hell can't Democrats protect embassy's - OR do anything without losing helicopters?

What have Liberals taken- besides my money, besides the dignity of my country (Gay Marriage...betrayal of allies such as Poles....insults to Brits....all from a man who thinks there are 57 states) they have taken legal voting from us (one million fraudulent and if you think whining about demanding voter ID is anything but advocating further fraud then you are delusional) - what else??? Threatening our gun rights , the usurping of the constitution, the promoting of a lie for political gain and complete lack of accountability and rewarding the Liar (Susan Rice), for spying on its citizens, for attacking opposition through the IRS, for depleting of my culture for votes- Spanish language now on about 1/4 all radio and tv and billboards and taxes having to pay for documents to be printed twice. ER's over run because of illegals- and MASSIVE debt to our children assuring them a much poorer future than we inherited. Other than that and their emotionally driven corrupting of a now supportive media ...not much problem with them- the last thing I have a problem wit his his color though that is what liberals insist.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kenjs1-

+1

The race card is a strange one especially when you consider that there are so many better people of color - in both parties but especially in the Republican party- than the schemer in the White House.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Ok so lets say Obama got OBL. Bush got Saddam. And oh by the way who was president during Benghazi.

Why the hell can't Democrats protect embassy's - OR do anything without losing helicopters?

What have Liberals taken- besides my money, besides the dignity of my country (Gay Marriage...betrayal of allies such as Poles....insults to Brits....all from a man who thinks there are 57 states) they have taken legal voting from us (one million fraudulent and if you think whining about demanding voter ID is anything but advocating further fraud then you are delusional) - what else??? Threatening our gun rights , the usurping of the constitution, the promoting of a lie for political gain and complete lack of accountability and rewarding the Liar (Susan Rice), for spying on its citizens, for attacking opposition through the IRS, for depleting of my culture for votes- Spanish language now on about 1/4 all radio and tv and billboards and taxes having to pay for documents to be printed twice. ER's over run because of illegals- and MASSIVE debt to our children assuring them a much poorer future than we inherited. Other than that and their emotionally driven corrupting of a now supportive media ...not much problem with them- the last thing I have a problem wit his his color though that is what liberals insist.

For the win!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by ironbender

No, I don't think so...I am more inclined to think English.

Thanks for your insight.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ironbender: Can you tell me what pi is to the 4th place?

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

well do you know how to shoe a horse?

or how to get me to give you free beer?

didn't think so

game, set, match ironbender grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yeah, I can shoe a horse. I don't want your free beer. You can have some of mine, after I strain it through my kidneys.

Actually, pi is a rather ancient discovery. You would have no use for it because it was discovered after Cro-Magnon man and the Neanderthals.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Nope--born right here in the U.S.A. That is what happens when people make superficial judgments about others, instead of really listening to what the other person is saying.
The fact is, the current president has been elected twice, using the same process that has been used since we first began electing presidents. You should accept the fact that a majority of the American people elected Obama as president of the United States. You don't have to accept his policies because in a democracy we are all free to disagree. It is that political discourse that has made our nation great. Unfortunately, 5 justices on the U.S. Supreme Court have decided that money will control the debate and people will now be able to buy elections.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
OSU, you sound like Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished".
Wishful thinking on your part.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART- "Go up to a land flowing with milk and honey; for I will not go up in your midst, because you are an obstinate people, and I might destroy you on the way."

Your location would suggest Israel, but then that would suggest I'm judging you, too.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
oldtrapper--Go back and look at page 4. I offered my opinion on the original subject.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The EPA has strayed a long way from their initial common sense approach. There were things to clean up and legislate back in the '70's. Now their mission creep has taken them to a point where they have found methods to control land both public and private. The endangered species act has been a solid tool in which they can stop or curtail activities.

This little change in water jurisdiction is a herculean leap to control the seasonal pond on your property or a little creek that flows in wet weather. They want it all and there is nothing more dangerous than a "law and order liberal".

If this latest March'14 change passes, the EPA will face many more Bundy style face-offs which they probably welcome as the heavy hand of the feds grows stronger.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I believe Mr. Bundy has enjoyed a temporary "victory", at best. People don't get to decide what laws apply to them in a free, civilized society. I'm not happy about some of our laws, either, but there are better ways to accomplish change than those selected by Mr. Bundy. Try not paying your taxes and see what happens to you. I have a feeling the same fate will be suffered by Mr. Bundy at some point. I don't wish that on the man, but he is creating his own fate.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Snowden--Patriot or traitor?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The same could be said of Jefferson. Washington, Franklin, Adams, and all of those other "colonials" who didn't understand why England took what it wanted, when it wanted and declared the men and women who refused to bow to the throne traitors.

We DO, in fact, create our own fate - Mine is to die a free American, on my own two feet, and with my honor and dignity intact!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
bluesman--try taking on the government in this country and your fate may come sooner than you wish. I've seen it happen firsthand to too many people. The deck is stacked against the little guy.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,592
Posts18,492,149
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.