Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I was hearing reports on this event on conservative talk radio while back on the east coast last week. Talk about a group that had absolutely no grasp of the facts.

I'm amazed at how many folks are ignorantly willing to side with a renegade.

1Minute

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And that's just a cost of doing business...on someone else's land that he's used free of charge for 20 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can you just imagine the screams from the left if a right wing administration had sent fully armed military response to some hippies "trespassing" on federal land and denied freedom of speech except inside of a "first amendment" corral?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I've read a couple of conservative analysts on the whole controversy. Their opinions are that legally, Bundy hasn't a leg to stand on, but that we should still be sympathetic to him because of the double standard the Feds employ (development in the desert which enviros like [eg. solar farms] are given a pass, whereas activities like grazing [unpopular with communists] are thwarted. The other argument (favoring synmpathy) is that the lifestyles of urbanites thousands of miles away are dictating policies that impoverish rural folks living on the land liberals claim to cherish so much. Leftist, urban policies and politics are destroying the lives and livelihoods of rural folk.

Jordan

=======

I agree. Now let's get past that reality instead of relitigating a case litigated 3 times with all rulings adverse to Bundy.

Bundy had 20 plus years of profit making on our dime. The gig's up.

If he's too stupid to know his only hope is to mitigate, then the stupid will learn by the 2x4 method.

He's in a perfect position to mitigate but that dumbass just won't STFU. Before too long, and if he keeps running his month, the Feds aren't any longer going to be the only over-reaching pricks. The strategy of giving the Feds a prop is simply stupid.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by isaac
It was illegal,by law and the terms of the grazing right permit, to improve upon anything.

It was a grazing permit, not a pretend it's your land and do what you think best permit.

No fences? no water? no roads?

Where's the law codes... or every rancher ever is illegal.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It was illegal,by law and the terms of the grazing right permit, to improve upon anything.

It was a grazing permit, not a pretend it's your land and do what you think best permit.

You just proved your own ignorance. Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
4100fps Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4100fps
I'm willing to bet you there's going to be charges filed on a bunch of those militia, and Bundy himself. Remember the dude laying in the Road with his rifle trained on the BLM employees doing. Regardless of what those employees did, he's in deep chit.

Well, how about you just shut the fug up about it until then?

Quit starting threads full of liberal websites and illiterate BS to support a case that hasn't even been filed yet.

You own this site? I posted links to far right wing sites too, but your so ignorant you can't comprehend that.

Do you think you have changed anyone's mind on what happened, or what the cause of it all was?

Not any of your followers, but there's plenty of others that read this and agree. I get a bunch of private PM's telling me that much. Your a bully here and people are afraid to post because of your abrasive responses.

More importantly... Why do you even have dog in this hunt? You obviously don't know much about any of it. Please explain to us why you continually bring this schidt up?
Too funny ignorance is definitely bliss.

Do you own this site tough guy? You don't like me posting here then don't look at what I post. Prove me wrong, or STFU and stay off my threads. Nobody with half a firing brain cell thinks to highly of you or your tactics.

Take my bet!

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
4100fps Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Another one! Good form! If that's all you can come up with, you loose.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/23/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

==============

One of us sure did. I think I know where the strong betting money would be.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
God this is old.

I wish Bundy, his cows and the goobermint would just go away.

Without this story, I think a few here would shrivel up and die.

yeah it's hell having to listen to so many Americans that are upset that .gov is turning communist, and becoming a totalitarian state.
Of course not ALL Americans give a chit, right?

Like I said,

I don't have a lot of sympathy for a guy who put his own ass in a crack then screamed about the bill coming due.

Both sides of this thing stink. Probably because the topic is becoming a rotting carcass that should be given a decent burial.

Paying your bills cures many ills.

I'm really not trying to pick a fight with you on this. But, you keep saying that what started all this is Bundy being a freeloader and not paying his bills.

Perhaps you can show us in black and white, what bills he didn't pay that made the BLM evict him from 450,000 acres of what was his grazing permit?

We are all holding our breath waiting for you to show us that bill.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And that's just a cost of doing business...on someone else's land that he's used free of charge for 20 years.

Well, he would have made more if he only had to pay the higher private property costs toad quoted and the taxpayer would have paid the maintenance... instead of the public paying nothing and collecting a few sheckles...

There's a lot of ungrateful folks that are supposedly hunters, recreationists, ect that enjoy the opportunities and ribeyes that the american rancher has afforded this country.

Kent

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He owes over 1 million in grazing fees.

Please continue to hold your breath.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

==============

One of us sure did. I think I know where the strong betting money would be.

Well, if I had to bet on someone that had ranched a BLM permit and knows what is not only allowed, but required in the way of improvements and such, especially to infrastructure like water systems in a desert environment, or a lawyer that lives in VA that never has dealt with matters such as this, I'd take YOUR money every time. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

He owes over 1 million in grazing fees.

Please continue to hold your breath.

No.

The government says he owes about a $ million in fines. I have not seen any bills from them yet posted anywhere.

Are you CERTAIN that him being in arrears of not paying his grazing fees is what got him kicked off of 450,000 acres of his lease in 1993?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There's a lot of ungrateful folks that are supposedly hunters, recreationists, ect that enjoy the opportunities and ribeyes that the american rancher has afforded this country.

Not to mention they are too stupid to see that when they ban ranching, hunting and other recreation gets banned along with it. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laffin.

Even Bundy admits he hasn't paid his fines or grazing fees to the BLM for 20 years.

But because you haven't seen a bill, it's just another left wing liberal lie!

You're an irrational fruit cake. It's been nice exposing you.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If Bundy lied, it wasn't because "FOX let him".

If he did lie (I don't really know), it because that is his nature.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Read the court orders that have been put in front of you at least 10 times over the last month.

Until you read and comprehend the law of this case, as clearly established, you're just babbling.

If you want to push an Anarchist protest against the laws of courts established by the same constitution you argue has been violated by the Feds,you have two options. Accept Bundy's version of constitutional law or the federal and appellate court's version. This is still a nation of laws, not a nation of Bundy's illiterate interpretation of them.

If Bundy's your hill, I would completely refrain from calling others dumbasses.

Last edited by isaac; 04/23/14.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So everyone has now forgotten what this was about?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If Bundy lied, it wasn't because "FOX let him".

If he did lie (I don't really know), it because that is his nature.

============

Bundy is simply relying on his last hope,save for retaining a "inside powerful lawyer" who can save him from his own recklessness.

William Arthur Ward

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.