Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Where we part company is your thinking that Bundy can ignore the law by inciting violence against the government, especially when the law was abundantly clear on all points.

"I don't like it" isn't a argument for folks over 2 years old. Willingness to die over it suggests we have many not wiser than two year olds...

Yup. The law will prevail. No doubt about it.

Don't like the law? Vote for a guy who will change it. Don't try to change it at gunpoint. It makes people really grumpy.

And the constant "commie" insults? Ever heard this one?

Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Mog:

It pains me to see you showing your stupidity again! This thread is not about Obama! Do you wake up screaming in the middle of the night OBAMA!!!!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yet another fuggin' commie,..

Where do these sumbitches come from?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Don't like the law? Vote for a guy who will change it. Don't try to change it at gunpoint. It makes people really grumpy.

The guys I voted for aren't in favor of this. But a bunch of you [bleep] from the more enlightened areas of the empire vote for asshats who pass these laws that send more [bleep] and asshats down here to oppress me. So, tell me again how my vote matters?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They gonna have to be fed to the hogs 'fore it's all over.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And, FWIW RBar, you're good people and I respect you and your advocacy of this misguided faux rancher. We just vehemently disagree with each other on this one and that's ok. That's what makes for a good horse race.

If ever you were out this way, you'd still be most welcome to the hospitality I could offer you.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Walt, do you really believe that obama has no idea of the atrocities harry has going on down there. Wait, of course you do. Change indeed!

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Newshounds, lying POS liberal rag, Go have Skeeters face tattooed on yer azz putz.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That is what I have been saying. It needs to be changed.

But, just so you know, Officer.... It makes people really grumpy to see agents of the government behave the way they did in that whole fiasco as well.

If people rallied around Bundy, it may not have been so much that they thought he was right about all things, it was seeing jackbooted thugs charging in locked and loaded against a family that had NO criminal charges on them whatsoever. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Well, talk about lying POS liberals, Look who popped his head up out of the chitter.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

4100fps Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Newshounds, lying POS liberal rag, Go have Skeeters face tattooed on yer azz putz.

You stupid somebetch, if you would have read the blog, it had a link to the TV new report out of Las Vegas Nevada, news team 1.

Channel 8 news now.

Those liberal azz farts just was the delivery service to the story. Your just jealous because there's not enough room for a skeeters face to be tattooed on your pecker.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
sausage,...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sure why so many want to argue the point about what Bundy has or hasn't done regarding grazing fees.

Those militia folks aren't camping out on his doorstep because they are anti-grazing fees or free range cattle , they are there because we've come to the point that every damn government agency believes they need a swat team to take out anyone that says "F-YOU bastards"

Instead of focusing on Bundy saying he'd do what it takes, focus on why the BLM had a swat like response team ready to go in and take out an old man. Why in the world would the Bureau of Land Management have a tactical response team?

Yea, maybe Bundy ultimately will need to pay something once we sort out whether the BLM was swinging their dicks around under the guise of saving a turtle to run out ranchers , but I really don't give two [bleep] about that - other than whatever problem he has with the BLM should be worked out amicably...or maybe the BLM was determined to end his way of life and when he said no, they were determined to end his life....period.

Whatever the goal, when you decide to bring your in house swat team out there to do a cattle round up, your intentions don't pass the smell test - and that's been happening a whole damn lot with this overreaching government of ours. Today its Obama, but its just as likely to happen with an old guard republican running the show as well. This just didn't happen in the last 6 years.

There ain't no "lawyering up" for that.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/23/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm not sure why so many want to argue the point about what Bundy has or hasn't done regarding grazing fees.

Those militia folks aren't camping out on his doorstep because they are anti-grazing fees or free range cattle , they are there because we've come to the point that every damn government agency believes they need a swat team to take out anyone that says "F-YOU bastards"

Instead of focusing on Bundy saying he'd do what it takes, focus on why the BLM had a swat like response team ready to go in and take out an old man. Why in the world would the Bureau of Land Management have a tactical response team?

Yea, maybe Bundy ultimately will need to pay something once we sort out whether the BLM was swinging their dicks around under the guise of saving a turtle to run out ranchers , but I really don't give two [bleep] about that - other than whatever problem he has with the BLM should be worked out amicably...or maybe the BLM was determined to end his way of life and when he said no, they were determined to end his life....period.

Whatever the goal, when you decide to bring your in house swat team out there to do a cattle round up, your intentions don't pass the smell test - and that's been happening a whole damn lot with this overreaching government of ours. Today its Obama, but its just as likely to happen with an old guard republican running the show as well. This just didn't happen in the last 6 years.

There seems to be a large number of folks missing this point.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This voting that I hear about. How does that work? Where and when do I get to vote to get rid of the BLM? Who voted to set it up? Do I get to vote on what land they get to charge grazing fees on? Maybe I can vote on how they classify land?

You've got me excited now. Maybe if we can't vote, we can do something like call our congressmen and tell them what we want. I know that if we get enough people they won't ignore us, right? I mean, they didn't ignore the ninety five percent who were against the bailout or the seventy percent who were against Obamacare. So, I'm sure that the voting and public opinion thing will work swimmingly won't it?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Point taken.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
To quote this again:

"America is at that awkward stage. It�s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

+1 Lots of people that are far too dense to see the forest for the trees.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Peddle your leftist trash elsewhere

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I've watched/listened to him speak.

I don't think I'd buy a horse from the guy.

Best thing he's got going for him is the fact that it's him vs .gov

Federal gov over reaches and destroys everything in it's path, people love to hate them (myself included).

So, it really doesn't matter if the guy is fulla chit. He's an instant hero for defying the government.

And you ain't worth one horse apple from any horse that Cliven Bundy owns.
Thanks for coming out of your liberal closet and exposing yourself. We know how you dumbaxxe libs play your BS game and we ain't falling for it.
Troll away poacher.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.