Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Bitcoin have u heard of this moneys I've heard that Walmart, ebay, an most other countrys use this .I here we are going to it like July 1 2014. Also Obama says Climate rules just can't wait because three will not be the Democrats to pass it after the Election .An u people in this country have to much .With Keystone pipe line an them coal fired Electric company have to shut down .U nuts in this country have to much an u have to be a world player

Last edited by muzzlehunter67; 05/08/14.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
English?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
a global currency is probably the only thing that makes much sense any more. but, the Wharton School monetary theoreticians have had near zero luck helping me to understand it.

isn't silver, gold, lead, land, timber, fisheries, and water worth something?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muzzlehunter67
Bitcoin have u heard of this moneys I've heard that Walmart, ebay, an most other countrys use this .I here we are going to it like July 1 2014. Also Obama says Climate rules just can't wait because three will not be the Democrats to pass it after the Election .An u people in this country have to much .With Keystone pipe line an them coal fired Electric company have to shut down .U nuts in this country have to much an u have to be a world player
Someone scored some drugs today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
a global currency is probably the only thing that makes much sense any more. but, the Wharton School monetary theoreticians have had near zero luck helping me to understand it.

Global currency is a tough one because a nation can no longer manipulate currency to get themselves out of trouble. We all b-itch about it when nations do it, but it is a legitimate financial tool. Until they find a way where individual nations can have some control, without screwing other nations, global currency will never come about.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
English?

Not spoken here.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by Gus

Global currency is a tough one because a nation can no longer manipulate currency to get themselves out of trouble. We all b-itch about it when nations do it, but it is a legitimate financial tool. Until they find a way where individual nations can have some control, without screwing other nations, global currency will never come about.

given a slow and steady application, as the conversion occurs, the suffering can be minimized for the "inflators."

not a lot of monetary theories out there that allows for such. but at it's foundation, it makes perfectly good sense. but "Trust" is essential.

can you imagine believing either Russia or the Chinese have our best interests at heart? why, the Fed loves us much more than they, right?

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I've hard of this a few years ago 4 or 5 didn't go over then

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by muzzlehunter67
I've hard of this a few years ago 4 or 5 didn't go over then
m

Welcome to the forum, please try again when you are sober

Thanks for playing,
Gitem

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1234, 1badf350, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 17,700 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,894
Posts18,538,616
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.