Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Coss Offline OP
OP Offline
C
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare� Control healthcare, and you control the people.

2) Poverty � Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt � Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control� Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare � Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education � Take control of what people read and listen to � take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion � Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare � Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as, "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most here will not admit that is going on. Easier to look themselves in the mirror I guess. cry miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by milespatton
Most Some here will not admit that is going on. Easier to look themselves in the mirror I guess. cry miles

fixed

Something clever here.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ol'Doc eyeball posted the same, buried in another thread. I agree with you both. It is a blueprint of the obama regime.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Anyone that DOES not see this going on in the US currently is deaf/dumb/blind.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Words to live by, Comrade.

Another thing that helps the cause is not voting for Republicans. smile

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I think that's EXACTLY what's going on in OUR Country, but I'm thinking it's NOT going to change via the voting booth anytime soon.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not to say that the list isn't what some in power are up to, but it isn't Alinsky's.

His real list:

Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people. When an action is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

The seventh rule: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time, after which it becomes a ritualistic commitment, like going to church on Sunday mornings.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.

The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. You cannot risk being trapped by the enemy in his sudden agreement with your demand and saying "You're right � we don't know what to do about this issue. Now you tell us."

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that's EXACTLY what's going on in OUR Country, but I'm thinking it's NOT going to change via the voting booth anytime soon.

I think that you are right. Too many people in the US, see their entitlements as a good thing. They do not see how it robs people of pride and in other ways it breaks down society. Lots are proud to be gaming the system. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"We are at that awkward moment when it's too late to vote ourselves out of this mess, but too early to shoot the bastards."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,356
Posts18,506,313
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.