Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Karen Handel is down about ten points.

What Karen Handel is Up Against Tomorrow
Posted on May 19 2014 - 12:29 PM - Posted by: Steve Flesher
Via US News:

Georgia GOP Senate candidate Karen Handel may be riding a wave of late momentum, but if she falls short in Tuesday�s primary, it�ll largely be due to a lack of money.
The former secretary of state and gubernatorial hopeful is being vastly outspent on the airwaves in the final days ahead of the election. A disparity so gaping that some Republican strategists believe it will likely sink her hopes, if not on Tuesday, then ultimately in the expected July runoff which will require millions more.
Of the $8 million in television advertising being spent on the Georgia Senate race in the final six days before the primary, Handel�s campaign accounts for just $19,000 of the total, according to a GOP source tracking the final flight of commercials from both sides. A Handel spokesman said their campaign�s spending was �more than that� but didn�t dispute the massive cash gap.
[�]
"Don�t piss off Nathan Deal [Handel's past gubernatorial opponent]. I think he�s dried up the money. I think he makes calls. I think he wields a big stick down here. I think his political operatives are vindictive. Probably not publicly, but I think they would work against her in a runoff. I think they�d be aggressive,� says the Washington-based source who has been in the state.
The Atlanta-based GOPer adds, �Team Deal really doesn�t like Karen. If she makes the runoff, I expect Gov. Deal will publicly engage for the opponent.�

Governor Palin to Georgia Voters: �Please turnout� for Karen Handel Tomorrow

Via Facebook

Georgia is ready to come through for the sake of liberty and help restore American exceptionalism!
Tomorrow, Republicans in Georgia have the opportunity to send a strong message to Washington by voting for Karen Handel for U.S. Senate.

Conservatives across Georgia are rallying behind Karen�s campaign. There is a reason the good old boys are ganging up on Karen � she threatens their status quo. They know that she will shake it up in Washington. Change scares them, and that is why they�ve tossed everything including the kitchen sink her way.
In Washington she will bring positive conservative change just like she did in Georgia, and she won�t be afraid to call them like she sees them.

This year�s elections are about who we send to Washington to help restore our country after six years of a disastrous administration.
It�s not about who has the best rhetoric, the loudest voice, or the best TV ads. It�s about who we trust to keep their word to fight for conservative principles and grow the conservative movement at the same time.

Voters need to look carefully at a candidate�s record. Look beyond the flashy campaign ads of establishment candidates and the bombastic rhetoric of candidates who claim to be the most conservative in the race.

Karen has walked the walk when it comes to cutting government waste, providing ethical leadership, and fighting back against big bullying government. We can count on Karen to take her real life skills to Washington to help balance our budget, fight for lower taxes, and do everything she can to keep the government out of our lives.

GOP voters in the gorgeous Peach State have many choices if they want something said, but Karen Handel is the only choice if we want something done. Karen will get the job done.

Thoughtful and caring Georgians, please get out and vote tomorrow.
The stakes for our country�s future have never been higher. Consider giving Karen Handel your support in this critical Senate race tomorrow!
Trust me, you won�t regret it.
Please turnout and vote for Karen Handel for U.S. Senate tomorrow!
- Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'll be voting for her tommorrow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got this phone call my self. If she doesn't win, I could live with Jack Kingston. Don't want Sam Nunn's daughter. She is no Sam Nunn, who was very conservative as a democrat, by that was a long time ago in a country far,far away.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Karen Handel is down about ten points.

Palin and who she supports should be getting use to that by now. The real question is how many points up was she before Palin jumped in to add her support? Laughin.....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nwa,why don't you google the before & after polls of Sarah Palin supporting Karen Handel and post them here.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 05/19/14.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I like Karen Handel's position. on the other hand, I'd never underestimate the ability of the US Chamber of Commerce to have an impact.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is a race where there is more than 1 decent choice. She has impressed me in the past and may well be the best option. I wish her luck, but have my doubts she can pull it off.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
I'll be voting for her tommorrow.

Me too. I prefer Broun, but I think Karen actually has a chance. I would give her 60/40 odds of winning the nomination if she makes it to the runoff.

Who is John Galt?
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm voting for her and I live in Broun's district..

you know what you get with both but she can beat Nunn

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nwa,why don't you google the before & after polls of Sarah Palin supporting Karen Handel and post them here.

I don�t think he knows how.
With the Palin endorsement and a few thousand dollars, Karen Handel has moved up from about 10% to 16%

Front runner Perdue with the Establishment endorsements and several million dollars has moved up from about 20% to 26%.

Candidates need 50% of the vote to avoid a runoff.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I will get out and vote, but not for Karen Handel. To each his own but to me she is Hitlery with an R by her name. As far as Palin goes, check out all the mama grizzley crap on her website. Her knee-jerk support of female political candidates borders on obsession. My $0.02

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shortleade
I will get out and vote, but not for Karen Handel. To each his own but to me she is Hitlery with an R by her name. As far as Palin goes, check out all the mama grizzley crap on her website. Her knee-jerk support of female political candidates borders on obsession. My $0.02

1. Can you expand on your dislike for Karen Handel?
2. Can you show us how many female candidates Palin supported just because they were female?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not sure why you would call Her "governor" since She quit to hit the $big bucks$ circuit.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Prove it,beanman.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I probably will vote for Purdue, but it is tempting to vote Handle just to stick my finger in Deal's eye. I'll vote Nunn before Kingston.. He was Mr. earmark before they were outlawed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/senate/ga/georgia_senate_republican_primary-3449.html

Last edited by gahuntertom; 05/20/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prove it,beanman.

prove that she quit before her term was up?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by KFWA
Prove it,beanman.

Answer my question.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prove it,beanman.

Answer my question.

I didn't realize you were talking to me.

She didn't quit to follow the money, she quit because her ass was about to end up in court defending herself from all the political enemies she had made.

How that translates into "good presidential material" I'll never know.

But now? Its all about the money with her.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/20/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Prove it,beanman.

Again, I do not know how to fix this trolling stupidity. You damn well know why Sarah was forced to give up her job which thousands of released Emails proved she was good at and enjoyed doing.

The people of the State of Alaska did not provide Governor Palin and her family with the protection from frivolous law suits that all other states and the Federal have always protected their public servants. It was costing her personally over $500,000 per year to fight for her $150,000 per year job.

After Alaska saw what that crap had also cost the state, they finally wised up and caught up with the rest of the country.

It was too late to save the best governor Alaska ever had.

Good for the rest of US, Sarah went on to be the most productive leader the loose-knit Tea Party has ever had.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
she was forced to quit being Governor of Alaska?

She was impeached? thrown out of office against her will?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.