Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by eyeball
I have patients like you, lost highway, but they are brought in a van from the institution which feeds, clothes, and boards them. Sorry, but I'm not lying.

And I see folks like you depicted on on TV. NO vision, hindsight and remembrance is their forte.

Last edited by LostHighway; 05/23/14.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You old enough to remember when it was global freezing.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I see those like you taken care of by a handler, when i am seeing patients.

Knowing the average temps of a thousand years ago were warmer than now and allowed discovery of the new world due to lack of northern sea ice and Vikings travelling the North Atlantic to discover the New World they called Vinland (for vines) is beyond what your feeble mind can contemplate. But, you accepted your indoctrination well, which is also an indicator of a feeble mind.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/23/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Lost, since you were so astute in remembering the BS you were fed, tell us about what they said about how we don't need to worry about going fiscally bankrupt.

All we need to do is keep printing more money, right?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You stupid bastards aren't smart enough to figure out its getting colder, which requires those in northern climes to burn more fossil fuels to stay warm, which is the last thing you stupid Bastids want.

You want it colder which requires more energy consumption.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/23/14.

IC B2

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
For the Believers:

Is the earth warming? Yes.

Is it going to get warmer? Yes.

Is there anything we can do about it? No.

Is man causing it? Look at the graph. You tell me. That's called science.

It's not religion like the consensus of the lying, Chicken Little faithful. Have you now wondered why AlGore never showed anyone this Inconvient Truth?

So send your $25 to AlGore to save the world, but all you do is line his pockets. He can't do squat about "Gaia's" heating and cooling cylces. But he can sure get rich at the expense of fools.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ol_skool; 05/23/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You stupid bastards aren't smart enough to figure out its getting colder, which requires those in northern climes to burn more fossil fuels to stay warm, which is the last thing you stupid Bastids want.

Actually, we had a very mild winter this year which was nice since fuel oil is running around $7/gallon. I understand people in the other states didn�t have it so easy this winter though; funny how that works. crazy

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_skool

Is man causing it? Look at the graph. You tell me. That's called science.

It's not religion like the consensus of the lying, Chicken Little faithful. Have you now wondered why AlGore never showed anyone this Inconvient Truth?

So send your $25 to AlGore to save the world, but all you do is line his pockets. He can't do squat about "Gaia's" heating and cooling cylces. But he can sure get rich at the expense of fools.

[Linked Image]

Sadly, the political propaganda being touted as science threatens to obscure the real science which can give us some idea of what changes we�re experiencing and why. There is not enough baseline data to know many of the things being supposed. Much of the paltry available data is anecdotal and not well organized in a meaningful way. Collecting whatever data we can is good. So too is developing methods of looking at cross sections of historical evidence (like pollen/climate studies done using undisturbed sediments in water bodies.) Adaptation abilities are probably the best preparation we can have.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Actually, we had a very mild winter this year which was nice since fuel oil is running around $7/gallon. I understand people in the other states didn�t have it so easy this winter though; funny how that works. crazy

MN had one of worst winters ever...cold and snow and then more cold and snow. Really friggen awful. I don't know what to make of it, but it never seems like we get a 'normal' weather year anymore...seems like it's always extremes these days.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

MN had one of worst winters ever...cold and snow and then more cold and snow. Really friggen awful. I don't know what to make of it, but it never seems like we get a 'normal' weather year anymore...seems like it's always extremes these days.

I think it means that your state is turning Canadian, I hope you like hockey.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, I like hockey...so it's all good. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And another thing no one has discussed...since the Canadians are not likely to notice any changes it may be a good idea to give them a call and let them know the new ice age is here.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What time is it in Oz?

I've been up since 3 am, which was a couple hours ago. It sucks, but it looks like I'm up for the day.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Currently 8.26 pm.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Last edited by eyeball; 05/24/14.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Thanks Eyeball thats the one I couldnt remember.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That's the beauty of the "Information Age". Can't get a straight answer to anything.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
GW is completely dependent on whether you had a mild or cold winter.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Lost Highway,
I'll give you one chance to redeem yourself. Name one AGW prediction that has come true from your "alarmist" buddies.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

eyeball and others,
This issue is no longer based on real science. Its at a point now of just believing this cause they want to. No amount of cites, graphs, experiments, photos,
ice cores, chemistry, geologic cycles, sunspot cycles and more will convince them.
It is a religion based on limiting our freedom, relying on untenable alternatives and worshipping at the shrine of Agenda 21.
In the end, elections matter.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,701 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.