Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Mink
Screw the civil suit, someone needs to be doing hard time for this.

Because he chose to go against their orders? That is BS. He should have complied and then took it to court later if it was that big of a deal. Once he started going against their wishes he was the one totally in the wrong.
You Sir know nothing about AMERICAN FREEDOM!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You are one strange person.This is not North Korea.Government does not have unlimited power.Everyone in NAZI Germany had to follow orders not just the Jews.
Originally Posted by jdm953
The Jews were told to obey orders or else.Just like this man.

Seems like the issue with the Jews and the Nazis was simply that they were Jews which is where the issue of the Nazis being in the wrong came from. Comparing this to the Nazis is apples and oranges.

Is this what you are talking about when you mention Jews and Nazis?

[Linked Image]

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HankStone

Because he chose to go against their orders? That is BS. He should have complied and then took it to court later if it was that big of a deal. Once he started going against their wishes he was the one totally in the wrong.
You Sir know nothing about AMERICAN FREEDOM!

I know how things work. I know the state you are in is very tightly controlled also.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Officers do not nor should they have a right to stop a person from leaving a hospital if they want to. Leave. The VA police do not have the right to stop one from seeking treatment at another location.

I missed the part where the officers were charged with anything which would indicate they did anything wrong. Can you link to it?

Nothing wrong? Or you joking? Show mow where the veteran did anything wrong, he was not under suspicion of a crime and he had broken no laws. The VA police definitely should be charge with violating the veterans civil rights.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
One of the most dangerous things to be is a patient at the VA. And the Democrats want to make that a universal situation for every American.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdm953
You are one strange person.This is not North Korea.Government does not have unlimited power.Everyone in NAZI Germany had to follow orders not just the Jews.

Seems like the issue with the Jews and the Nazis was simply that they were Jews which is where the issue of the Nazis being in the wrong came from. Comparing this to the Nazis is apples and oranges.

Is this what you are talking about when you mention Jews and Nazis?

[Linked Image]

North Korea isn't here. The federal government has had power only limited by what it wanted to do for years. Really since day one, but definitely after 1865.

By the way, there is no wrong in what you see in the picture since that thing is not Jewish. Had we not been tied up by having to bring the Phillipines and Cuba in to line we would probably have been helping our allies out with their enemies like the one in that picture.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
gentlemen of the fire,(sherp not included), I must apologize for my outburst. that diseased fumunda just pushed my button today.
with out doubt he is sitting in a corner abusing himself with glee that he got someone to respond to his fecal matter. just the wrong day for me to read his drivel.
again sorry for the outburst.
OH Yeah Sherp, GFY!!!!!!!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Officers do not nor should they have a right to stop a person from leaving a hospital if they want to. Leave. The VA police do not have the right to stop one from seeking treatment at another location.

I missed the part where the officers were charged with anything which would indicate they did anything wrong. Can you link to it?

Nothing wrong? Or you joking? Show mow where the veteran did anything wrong, he was not under suspicion of a crime and he had broken no laws. The VA police definitely should be charge with violating the veterans civil rights.

Not obeying the officer is usually good enough for me. Do you really want people running around doing what ever they want against an officer's orders?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deerstalker
gentlemen of the fire,(sherp not included), I must apologize for my outburst. that diseased fumunda just pushed my button today.
with out doubt he is sitting in a corner abusing himself with glee that he got someone to respond to his fecal matter. just the wrong day for me to read his drivel.
again sorry for the outburst.
OH Yeah Sherp, GFY!!!!!!!

Ahhh did you get something scratchy in your vagina? Get out of your mom's basement more often and you might straighten up and fly right and end up on the defendable side of things instead of having to get upset and use profanities since your position isn't what holds water in the real world.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Not obeying the officer is usually good enough for me. Do you really want people running around doing what ever they want against an officer's orders?

No one is bound to obey unlawfully orders, what law gives them the right to order someone to not leave one hospital In order to seek treatment at another hospital
You are a weird dude for sure.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apology not necessary, but thanks for the gentlemans gesture.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
you sir are the dumbest pos on the fire. show me where in the constitution it says officers of the law control my actions.
pos!
Are you being anti-cop again?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
you sir are the dumbest pos on the fire. show me where in the constitution it says officers of the law control my actions.
pos!

Show me where in the Constitution it says you have rights? Last I checked it was full of "rules" for the Federal government to "follow", but it seems to have really been just to pacify US anarchists of the late 1700s so the leaders could centralize power.

Bet your actions are controlled by officers just like those of the now deceased.
Derby Dude? Alter ego?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one is bound to obey unlawfully orders, what law gives them the right to order someone to not leave one hospital In order to seek treatment at another hospital

Because that is what the officer said to do. You don't see any officers arresting them do you?

I know you can call names since you have nothing to base your "position" on. The scene in the VA is just as morally right as the scene in that picture I shared.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Because that is what the officer said to do. You don't see any officers arresting them do you?

I know you can call names since you have nothing to base your "position" on. The scene in the VA is just as morally right as the scene in that picture I shared.

You are the one that has nothing to base your position on. Again what law can you sight that gave e the officers or the VA the right to stop the man from going else where for treatment?

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Can you explain to me what authority the VA or any hospital has to prevent a person from leaving their care?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
pos!
Are you being anti-cop again?

Sounds like it. That seems to be the majority around here. Perp creates the problem and the police have to fight for their lives and everyone sides with the perp.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I simply made an observation based on your own action VS others.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You are the one that has nothing to base your position on. Again what law can you sight that gave e the officers or the VA the right to stop the man from going else where for treatment?

I figured everyone by now understood that Sherp exclusively expresses himself by illustrating in sharp focus the positions, opinions, and attitudes with which he finds fault.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Can you explain to me what authority the VA or any hospital has to prevent a person from leaving their care?

I didn't read where any docs, nurses, or orderlies stopped him. Everything I saw said the police did and no doubt they gave him ample time to comply.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,494,008
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.