J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SIArsenal

Why don't you bother responding to some of the questions we asked about the last Hi-Point video you posted?

You're not doing reviews, you're doing promotional videos. Although I don't know what you're promoting when you or the pistol can't make hits at nine feet.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If that's the best the pistol will do, no thanks. If that's the best the shooter can do, he needs practice.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok, I watched it, the whole thing. I am glad to see that everyone is wearing their PPE. The sound is not the best, and you are still pretty close to shouting, IMO.

As to the gun, I am not sure why you would want to offer this...unless no one else is. those that buy these guns are not going to spend alot of times in forums like this, plain and simple. they will go on Youtube, so my guess is that these are essentially promotional sale vids for your business. That bid-niss will get no traction here with vids about Hi-Points - sorry, that is how it is.

I worked for a gun shop that sold hi-points when they came out. I have personally, thru the shop of course, sold maybe 200-300. I have fired most of the earlier models. Better than nothing.....but not by much. The first guns in maybe the first 3 years were little more than boat anchors, and while they have gotten better, they are price-point guns, and there is a reason you rarely see any positive reviews on them. By comparison, if you take a look at the Rock Island guns, they have alot of reviews, and by the actual owners and heavy users, you see that they have developed their product line into something worth having, whilst Hi-Point sees to have stopped at functional, and that, I think, is the real issue. My suggestions is that you address that here and on a future vid.

Ps - like the Biblical verse sig-line.

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
my suggestion for SIArsenal, is that he just doesn't post any more videos. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey SI, I took the time to look at some of your other posts - you really should respond to those as opposed to just going along as though no-one ever said anything, that is just being polite

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I thought my comment was well thought out and accurate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp

and it appears to be getting deeper too

_
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do the bullets start tumbling the second they exit the barrel of that piece of shyte? Those holes in the first target (which is as far as I got) were about two inches long. The guy shooting that thing looked like he was about to jump out of his skin every time he pulled the trigger. I guess he was scared that heap of scrap iron was gonna come apart in his hand.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I wasn't going to say anything, but you have some [bleep] up looking feet.

Helluva schit though. I'd have snapped a pic myself.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I am getting the idea that you would be well served by investing in a training class or several and learning how to shoot rather than spending your money on these fantastic bargains. You couldn't hit much off a bench at short distance in your AR "review" and your "long distance" (10 yd) shooting is incredibly poor with a pistol. I can understand being new to firearms, but being new to firearms and trying to make promotional videos while having no skills is just sort of sad.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis
I'm lucky that I didn't have any liquid in my mouth... grin

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My favorite part of the video was the complete lack of muzzle control with a loaded gun while he was talking to the camera before shooting the last target. Yikes! Seriously dude, get some training.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Refried beans always mess with my stomach

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know the scary part is that they've got 61 subscribers on youtube. 61 people liked these videos so much they want to see more. GOOOOOO MERICUH!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big C
Do the bullets start tumbling the second they exit the barrel of that piece of shyte? Those holes in the first target (which is as far as I got) were about two inches long. The guy shooting that thing looked like he was about to jump out of his skin every time he pulled the trigger. I guess he was scared that heap of scrap iron was gonna come apart in his hand.

They were definately keyholing at 10 yards.....what a piece of schit, and the shooter needs serious range time and maybe an a/v class

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,378
Posts18,506,655
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.