Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mikeone
Gasholes ?
Enjoy your A/C & heat while you GFY !!!

He already explained that it is not a negative or derogatory term. Just a local nickname with no slight intended.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by slumlord
Maybe they should bring back the idea of a motorpool. Keep our expensive assets locked up safely instead of left unprotected along the street for vandals and accidents.

Guess you never heard all the carnage with your sleep apnea c pap running on 11.

I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt when you first came to this site. I even welcomed many of you by PM. Why do you persist in this type of posting?

1. I am not a role model

2. I don't post my 2cents worth in hopes of your approval or admiration. I don't need you to be my groupie.

3. Yes, it's true I'm a prick. In fact, I'm such a gashole that 3-1/2 members of the Tn boys have skipped town for whereabouts unknown. Boococky is still here, but we think Kevin Gibson has 'hobbled' him and has him drawn at four corners to a cannonball poster bed.

4. I do remember the PMs, as I have a frightening ability to remember even the smallest details. Your emails of welcoming were more to soothe your own guilty conscious of your 70 year old alcoholic friends who embarrassed themselves initially.
I do also remember a twist which hinged upon "US" all independantly donating to your rifles for fobbits promotion. Wherein we donate $20; the belligerent drunks from Arizona would be more cordial overnight.
Sorry, but we take care of our own vets, we have paid it forward, to two combat wounded I might add.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe they should bring back the idea of a motorpool. Keep our expensive assets locked up safely instead of left unprotected along the street for vandals and accidents.

Guess you never heard all the carnage with your sleep apnea c pap running on 11.

I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt when you first came to this site. I even welcomed many of you by PM. Why do you persist in this type of posting?

4. I do remember the PMs, as I have a frightening ability to remember even the smallest details. Your emails of welcoming were more to soothe your own guilty conscious of your 70 year old alcoholic friends who embarrassed themselves initially.
I do also remember a twist which hinged upon "US" all independantly donating to your rifles for fobbits promotion. Wherein we donate $20; the belligerent drunks from Arizona would be more cordial overnight.
Sorry, but we take care of our own vets, we have paid it forward, to two combat wounded I might add.

This particular part here sticks out in my mind everytime I see this douche nozzle on here acting like his scheyat don't stink. Pfffft please, donate money to be accepted in a group. You sir can GFY and ESAD

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah

Of all the far out crap that people bitch about on there. Where was EH76 when a 120 pages were generated over a bad shot on a bear? Or the posters who reply rudely to folks like Dr Howell?

Oh, the Tn crowd doesnt "impress me" so much

Well go jack off with some turpentine if you want excitement. Or go eat dinner with your lost and hellbound Mormon neighbors. Maybe some thoughts from their barnum and baily bible will cheer you up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Forecast out here in the desert SW is for Dry and Windy conditions,....

a spike in inbred sons of diseased tenn. whores posting 20% probablity for this evening.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

a spike in inbred sons of diseased tenn. whores posting 20% probablity for this evening.

GTC
Now that's funny! laugh laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

1. I am not a role model

2. I don't post my 2cents worth in hopes of your approval or admiration. I don't need you to be my groupie.

3. Yes, it's true I'm a prick. In fact, I'm such a gashole that 3-1/2 members of the Tn boys have skipped town for whereabouts unknown. Boococky is still here, but we think Kevin Gibson has 'hobbled' him and has him drawn at four corners to a cannonball poster bed.

sure you have..........OK you are just another cocksuker...bless your pathetic little hearts ..your president just signed an executive order for you "guys" laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jtown

This particular part here sticks out in my mind everytime I see this douche nozzle on here acting like his scheyat don't stink. Pfffft please, donate money to be accepted in a group. You sir can GFY and ESAD

as can you ....just another cocksuker..gfy and your spooner..bless your pathetic little hearts ..your president just signed an executive order for you "guys" laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

GTC
Why dont you go let your dog runover you with your pickup [bleep]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These creeps actually think that at some point they'll be part of the fabric of this place.

Lying, cheating , stealing VANDALS, tah at one point discussed "taking over" this place.

Tenn. Queers,....

and some stupid hole run by that spastic gang sign azzwhole was their home.

Let them be true to one another,.....there's not one swingin' Richard of em' that knows the meaning of TRUE TO ONE's SELF.

Inbred dirtbags, SisteR RAPERS, and Nashville queer bar glory hole artists.

When you put "Town" into your handle, it pretty much defines where ya' come from, don't it ?

....a TOWN

Their hero / mentor's DEAD, ....been there a while, too.

RIP, Azzwhole.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/21/14.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like you was tired when ya got home, sleeping through all that noise. I can relate, years ago after working an 18 hour shift and hit the hay. Our house was on a curve of a road that led to the I-State and there was at least one wreck a week on it fortunately the road pitched away from the house.

Anyway, next day a friend asked me about the big wreck in front of my house and I said what wreck? He said c'mon, there was 3 ambulances, 5 cop cars and 2 fire engines there about 0200. I never heard a thing from about 20 yards from the bedroom!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

You feeling tense, bloated and irritable there, little girl ?

Why don't you ask advice from Ms Lynn.

...she'll sort your proclivity for feminine natured posts out,....

fargin' sure not MY dept.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"a spike in inbred sons of diseased tenn. whores posting 20% probablity for this evening."

"Nashville queer bar glory hole artists."

laugh laugh laugh

You're on a roll! grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guys they are "Presbyterians"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yes he is. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

GTC

You feeling tense, bloated and irritable there, little girl ?

Why don't you ask advice from Ms Lynn.

...she'll sort your proclivity for feminine natured posts out,....

fargin' sure not MY dept.

GTC
Kcuf you and her. You 2 are meant for one another. Kinda like 2 nuts in a sack.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

GTC
and on cue, the washed up 'welder' who couldn't make it on a real man's pipeline up North chimes in

what's wrong peaches, the dust farm lonely this time of year? Did Gracie reject her evening forcefeeding of slathered on peanut butter?

it's cool. Keep typing away cowboy. I'm sure someone, somewhere will actually give two squirts of piss as obviously your father did to that whore you call a mother many years ago

We'll still be here when you are done downing that last sip of Dickel. Go quick, there is a Japenese made tractor that needs new hood

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These creeps actually think that at some point they'll be part of the fabric of this place.

Lying, cheating , stealing VANDALS, tah at one point discussed "taking over" this place.

Tenn. Queers,....

and some stupid hole run by that spastic gang sign azzwhole was their home.

Let them be true to one another,.....there's not one swingin' Richard of em' that knows the meaning of TRUE TO ONE's SELF.

Inbred dirtbags, SisteR RAPERS, and Nashville queer bar glory hole artists.

When you put "Town" into your handle, it pretty much defines where ya' come from, don't it ?

....a TOWN

Their hero / mentor's DEAD, ....been there a while, too.

RIP, Azzwhole.

GTC
LMAO your stupid old ass, go make another grave for a sock puppet you dumbass. And there isnt a dishonest one of us in the bunch, so FO cum dumpster

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell Cross invite them to a Campfire get together! laugh wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Got home at 5, went to bed. Woke up to the dog barking and my phone ringing. Voice on the other end was a trooper I know

Tpr: hey can you come outside and meet me?

Me: yea, sure what's up?

Tpr: ummm well, you'll have to see it to believe it

Me: ok Be right out.

I walk out on the porch and see a black 1 ton dodge planted firmly in the front passenger side of my dept issued vehicle

Driver is a gashole, er natural gas indistry worker from La who fell asleep, hit another vehicle and ended up where he did. Let the paperwork begin

I'm glad you are okay and weren't in the car.

Now for the funny part. Headlines in the morning paper: "Police Vehicle Murdered by 1 Ton Pick-up. Memorial Service Planned For Police Vehicle." grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 1minute, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 52 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,337
Posts18,487,680
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.