Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Hell Cross invite them to a Campfire get together! laugh wink
The truth hurts dont it you Son Of Bitch. I thought only cocksckers call people [bleep]. crazy
Getting called out on your bribery shiit in front of your friends piss you off?

Last edited by Jtown; 06/21/14.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only in Tennessee puzzy. I must have hit a nerve laugh Aren't you special bless your little cocksuker heart. You can go back to spooning with your boyfriend now.... bye. You fawkers are so confused and stupid you don't know up from down... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hate to tell you, but there's is nothin said or that can be said here that will piss me off or hurt my feelings. Unlike some of you here I have a life and don't take shiit that happens on the Internet seriously. Maybe one day when my dick stays limp as biscuit dough and my dog is tired of peanut butter like yours is I may let it bother me. My main goal in life is to see a couple of y'all's obituary on here where you stroked out over a forum post. Smh, get a damn life.

Last edited by Jtown; 06/21/14.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by mikeone
Gasholes ?
Enjoy your A/C & heat while you GFY !!!

He already explained that it is not a negative or derogatory term. Just a local nickname with no slight intended.

Whatever,
F him,and all cops as far as I'm concerned !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jtown
I hate to tell you, but there's is nothin said or that can be said here that will piss me off or hurt my feelings. Unlike some of you here I have a life and don't take shiit that happens on the Internet seriously. Maybe one day when my dick stays limp as biscuit dough and my dog is tired of peanut butter like yours is I may let it bother me. My main goal in life is to see a couple of y'all's obituary on here where you stroked out over a forum post. Smh, get a damn life.

sure you do...it's your story...stick with it until you have a real life. Hmm you sure know a lot about dogs, dicks and pnut butter.. eek sick

keep it up girl

The truth hurts dont it you Son Of Bitch. I thought only cocksckers call people [bleep]. crazy
Getting called out on your bribery shiit in front of your friends piss you off?

Actually Gay Clown you aresholes are just showing your true selves. You have no self worth. I'll bet graduating the 8th grade was real tough for all of you.... laugh toss your best shots they don't come close to pissing me off. By the way your Mom might be a Bitch but mine surely isn't. wink

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Another Sierra Vista shindig - or even Quemado - would work.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Things were smooth till some folks showed up here.....

Been around for quite a while and never had a beef with EH or Cross...

I'd say that says it all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Things were smooth till some folks showed up here.....

Been around for quite a while and never had a beef with EH or Cross...

I'd say that says it all.

Exactly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
wow, that escalated quickly

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...get used to it.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

sure you have..........OK you are just another cocksuker...bless your pathetic little hearts ..your president just signed an executive order for you "guys" laugh
Dang, if I had of known this kind of language was acceptable I would have turned it up a notch a long time ago eek

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seminole39

We'll still be here when you are done downing that last sip of Dickel.

HEY,,,, let's keep Dickel out of this.
Our state run liquor monopoly (err store) has Dickel's 90proof twelve year old on sale this month and I'm learning to like the stuff.
Even if it isn't Kentucky whisky. (How'd I do Mathman? smile )

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This particular part here sticks out in my mind everytime I see this douche nozzle on here acting like his scheyat don't stink. Pfffft please, donate money to be accepted in a group. You sir can GFY and ESAD

Sounds to me like EH was just trying to help promote an auction to benefit our vet's (something I have trouble finding fault with) and you guys were already pissed so you took it the wrong way.
Two sides to every story and the truth's usually somewhere in the middle but that's my take.

I am enjoying the colorful language though. Reminds me of the drunken miners I used to deal with so by all means, carry on.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 06/21/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The one, or two of them that reporesent the entire "Mob" have never had the guts to stick their nose out of local city limits, ....other than to pollute decent back country,. or whatever's left of it in their troubled and "Deer Hunting Site" infested region.

Losers, little diseased pricks (maybe 2-3 at the most) that were here from the GET GO with bad intentions.

One of em' actually comes across as having SOMETHING to say, from time to time, but spent WAY to much time sucking a diseased and now deceased Tenn. COP's dick. He'll never get over it, and will hang with his brethren FILTH , before showing decent potential here

That's who they ARE, ....that's who they'll be, here, ....forever.

As far as any one of them showing up at a rondy,....I'd pass on that stunt,......I'm kinda' fussy about the company I keep.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

The one, or two of them that reporesent the entire "Mob" have never had the guts to stick their nose out of local city limits, ....other than to pollute decent back country,. or whatever's left of it in their troubled and "Deer Hunting Site" infested region.

Losers, little diseased pricks (maybe 2-3 at the most) that were here from the GET GO with bad intentions.

One of em' actually comes across as having SOMETHING to say, from time to time, but spent WAY to much time sucking a diseased and now deceased Tenn. COP's dick. He'll never get over it, and will hang with his brethren FILTH , before showing decent potential here

That's who they ARE, ....that's who they'll be, here, ....forever.

As far as any one of them showing up at a rondy,....I'd pass on that stunt,......I'm kinda' fussy about the company I keep.

GTC

You're a bad MOFO, at least in your own weak mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd put Cross up against your sorry ass in a marble game anytime. That is about all you could handle.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'd put Cross up against your sorry ass in a marble game anytime. That is about all you could handle.

What do you actually contribute here besides a bunch of smart ass comments? You are full of empty threats. It's really ashamed that you get away with the BS you spout daily, you must be blowing somebody

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by REDCAT69

What do you actually contribute here besides a bunch of smart ass comments? You are full of empty threats. It's really ashamed that you get away with the BS you spout daily, you must be blowing somebody

So, "Redcat69",....we'll be expecting to meet you in person, and entertain this sorta' guff face to face ,...WHEN, and WHERE ?

There are a HOST of upcoming events / gatherings where you can get alla' this offa' your girlish , weak chest,...right up front, so to speak.

No trading boyfriends,Mothers, wives or sisters goes on, so you may be a bit outta' your "Party" realm.

Give us a heads up, so a drum of strong disinfecant can be incorporated into the camp plan,.....and to those taken aback or a little spooked at my inviting the diseased, halt , crazy, and obnoxious....RELAX. Most of the places where REAL Campfire folks gather are well suited to disposal of small to moderate amounts of filth.

....I'll rig up a tank or something, if that'll keep ya'll calm.

GTC

No chit,...that would be fun to watch,...

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I am enjoying the colorful language though. Reminds me of the drunken miners I used to deal with so by all means, carry on.

Wallace, or Kellogg?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's really ashamed

Ya know,...reading that one just HEARS whistle
the theme from Deliverance, and sees a termininally brain damaged inbred cretin drooling, while trying to type / speak the English Language.

GTC

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.