Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sherp, TRH and their fellow weak swimmers would do 2 things if a criminal freak entered their property and proceeded to shoot their dog;
1. crap their pants
2. call the police for help.

Carry on tough guys.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wearing a Badge does't give you the power over the citizens that Obama seems to have over the Senate and Congress

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Sherp, TRH and their fellow weak swimmers would do 2 things if a criminal freak entered their property and proceeded to shoot their dog;
1. crap their pants

Carry on tough guys.

mike r

Don't lump me in with the cop hater TRH. Of course I would call the police as would you since you and I both support the police without reservation.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
Wearing a Badge does't give you the power over the citizens that Obama seems to have over the Senate and Congress

Yes it does.

The senate and house aren't against Obama, it isn't that he has any power over them.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

It's clearly evident that NO 3-year old could scale that tall of a fence and get into that backyard. FTP.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
1. crap their pants

Carry on tough guys.

mike r

I only call the police for insurance accident reports.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Can we get a cop to shoot sherp? It'd be true public service.

Don't be too hard on him. He is probably a middle ged virgin who backs himself onto a doorknob for pleasure

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp

And when that happens Bluedreaux and Itp will light you up no matter what their fellow officers have done.

I wonder if anyone here might think that Pat might just be tired of all of the LEO bashing that goes on here at the Campfire? Ever think of that? Or is he not allowed to be fed up because he's a Peace Officer?
And I know that he's going to lose seconds of sleep because someone here,that's probably never shaken his hand,has lost respect for him.
Being a Cop is a crappy way to make a living in my opinion and those who do it ain't as perfect as some think they should be.
This story looks bad but we don't know all of the facts.
Shooting a dog in it's own backyard is bad and the cop that did it should probably be selling shoes but... We still don't have all of the facts and I can't blame Pat one single bit of being fed up with the constant bashing.
Now all of you sinless can carry on with your stone throwing.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

It's clearly evident that NO 3-year old could scale that tall of a fence and get into that backyard. FTP.....

According to LTP, the child molesting home and dog owner could have thrown the child over the fence or even a gust of wind could have blown the child over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

And when that happens Bluedreaux and Itp will light you up no matter what their fellow officers have done.

I wonder if anyone here might think that Pat might just be tired of all of the LEO bashing that goes on here at the Campfire? Ever think of that? Or is he not allowed to be fed up because he's a Peace Officer?
And I know that he's going to lose seconds of sleep because someone here,that's probably never shaken his hand,has lost respect for him.
Being a Cop is a crappy way to make a living in my opinion and those who do it ain't as perfect as some think they should be.
Shooting a dog in it's own backyard is bad and the cop that did it should probably be selling shoes but... We still don't have all of the facts and I can't blame Pat one single bit of being fed up with the constant bashing.

Well of course he is fed up. Most people do not understand what it is like to have to come to the aid of their co-workers no matter what has occurred like police do.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mirage243
1. crap their pants

Carry on tough guys.

mike r

I only call the police for insurance accident reports.

Cops are not even good for that anymore, unless you are willing to let them kill your dog then too.

[Linked Image]

Remember that Candy's owner's calling for a report on a burglary got him nothing but her shot in front of his very eyes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well of course he is fed up. Most people do not understand what it is like to have to come to the aid of their co-workers no matter what has occurred like police do.

I wonder... Have you ever met Pat in person? Do you know him other than what you've read here on the Campfire?
I'd say no.
I'd also say that talking out of your ass lets everyone know how truly bad your breath is.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rovering
Policing is simply not as dangerous as police egos demand that they believe and scream to any uninformed enough to listen. Most police most of the time have no need to be lethally armed. As long as we allow all on duty police to be lethally armed we invite these police shootings of dogs in their own yards, old men with canes, old men in their beds, and the lobbing of grenades in cribs with babies.

Likewise, dogs just are not as dangerous as police egos demand. In a lifetime of owning dogs and nearly one of volunteer rescuing dogs, I've been bitten by everything from Pekinese to Malamutes and have never needed to harm a dog nor ever needed more than some stitches at a Doc-In-A-Box myself. The bulk of volunteers of every domestic animal rescue organization with which I've been acquainted have been little college age girls and old ladies and they've managed many thousands of dogs from the tamest to those made vicious by abuse without harming a single dog or any serious injury to volunteers. Police kill our dogs because they can kill them, not because they need to kill them. If we made it felony animal cruelty for LEO to kill or maim a dog unless an officer was actually bitten, I bet that the police could find ways to manage dogs without shooting them or slitting their throats.
As you suggest, there are countless professions with more regular contact with dogs, and their practitioners somehow find a way to go through an entire career of it without shooting a single dog. Pretty cowardly to shoot a dog just because you can, and far worse than cowardly to do it while you yourself are trespassing within its fenced in yard.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

In vino veritas.

Frustration like drink can only block inhibitions and reveal one's real character, not create something not already present.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Frustration like drink can only block inhibitions and reveal one's real character, not create something not already present.

Never heard that before and I disagree with it,I think.
I do have a first rate BS detector though,and it's pegged.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I wonder... Have you ever met Pat in person? Do you know him other than what you've read here on the Campfire?
I'd say no.
I'd also say that talking out of your ass lets everyone know how truly bad your breath is.

I don't really know how good a cop Pat is but he can sure make some dam good Pork Bar'B'Q

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I taught him well then. grin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Never heard that before and I disagree with it,I think.
I do have a first rate BS detector though,and it's pegged.

If you had as good of a logic infuser as you think you do a BS detector, you'd realize that you just wrote that a drink or being frustrated excuses one of their actions and words.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I taught him well then. grin

YES YOU DID

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bea175
It was Dink who probably shot the dog

Still the biggest blow hard on the campfire....

Can you tell us again how much money you put down on things until your "stock broker" sends you a check? ......laffin.

Dink

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 1,723 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.