Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My wife seems to have it on nearly all day. Great testimonials on there with people turning there life around through God. Its growing on me.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The KLove here is all Christian music, which I can't stand. I do enjoy the other Christian station with "Focus on the Family" and other similar topics. It's a nice break from negative news and/or music....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It's in the mix with a few other stations. Besides the obvious, I like the fact there no or few commercials. Also like SiriusXM the Message as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Took the 30 day KLove challenge back at the beginning of the year and the station is still on in the truck...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I listen to it almost every day but only for a while. Sadly, the music is depressing and very "tinny" sounding. I work with my friend and when it's his job we listen to what he wants and it's K LOVE. I joked and told him these people are are saved and forgiven and they should sing like it, but instead they sing like they were left behind in the rapture.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

i keep up with the political news and it is pretty easy to get discouraged with all the trouble in the world. KLove helps me remember what is important to me.

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am glad that KLOVE is out there for those who like it, but the music is to.... lite? .... for me.

Almost like elevator music for Christians to my ears.

In my CD player you will find a mix of Southern Gospel Quartets and Christian ROCK, Heavy Metal types and just plain Rock with uplifting, challenging, Christ centered Lyrics. I wish there were some stations in my region that played either of these genre's of music. They are tied for my favorite.

The music has to have some ZIP and power and ENERGY to it, with lyrics that BOLDLY and straight up challenge either the saint or sinnner or both. And not be all fluffy and soft. ICK.

Last edited by safariman; 06/29/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Only station I listen to with the exception of conservative talk. Find it very uplifting and lyrics on most songs speak volumes.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by safariman
I am glad that KLOVE is out there for those who like it, but the music is to.... lite? .... for me.

Almost like elevator music for Christians to my ears.

In my CD player you will find a mix of Southern Gospel Quartets and Christian ROCK, Heavy Metal types and just plain Rock with uplifting, challenging, Christ centered Lyrics. I wish there were some stations in my region that played either of these genre's of music. They are tied for my favorite.

The music has to have some ZIP and power and ENERGY to it, with lyrics that BOLDLY and straight up challenge either the saint or sinnner or both. And not be all fluffy and soft. ICK.

Amen brother! Heard this band? Full album. Heavy but with meaningful vocals

Last edited by Fireball2; 06/30/14.

LOL
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
When I can listen at work, I do. In the car it's either Klove or a similar local station. At home, all our radios are tuned to one of these stations.

When I hear most any other type of music, I just don't care for it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I do everyday... I really prefer it to others.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
KLOVE is OK, but I much prefer AFR on local radio (American Family Radio) because it has news, commentary, and some good information throughout the day.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,011
Posts18,500,238
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.