Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sactoller
This is what will happen...

[Linked Image]

Not likely. If it did happen he and Michelle would become instant martyrs and saints. And who ever did it would be hunted down like dogs.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What if Qbama decides to keep the office??

What if we decide to uphold the constitution ourselves? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by strut64
A thought just crossed my mind. Given Obama's attitude, what if he decides after the 2016 election to keep the office and not turn it over??? What could stop him?? What if He gets his wife Michelle to stand up for election and wins?? We are on the verge of a governmental/constitutional crises right now. I fear for our country.

I would like to think that there wouldn't be one govt employee that would support him. In my opinion if he did, and govt employees would support his keeping it, that would be a good enough excuse to fire the opening shots in what is coming anyway.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I think � is more likely to leave early, and go pout.

There is much to be said for this notion. He's getting tired of the Presidency since everything he has touched has turned to a dog turd. It is speculated he's given up on being President and is likely to cease any additional efforts to govern, as if he could govern. He's hosing parties, dinners and such and is talking about non Presidential things.
Just today he's talking about a partnership between parents and government to do away with concussions resulting from sports injuries. When all this stuff is oging on around the globe, he's talking about this?

Once a community organizer, always a community organizer.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Considering how many times this has been claimed through the years we can safely log it under "******* ******* will start a race war" or claims of bigfoot. Would actually be nice to see it happen once just to mix things up a bit.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What if Qbama decides to keep the office??

What if we decide to uphold the constitution ourselves? wink

We would be gun down in a New York minute.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

That's what the nations military and police would make civilians opposed look like in the event a president did decide to stay in.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sherp

[Linked Image]

That's what the nations military and police would make civilians opposed look like in the event a president did decide to stay in.

I actually think you are right in this case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As some once said, "Better Red than dead".

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Keep in mind that just because an officer might obey an unlawful order by Obama doesn't mean that the enlisted below him will follow him. Enlisted folks basically follow the same oath, Obama would have to purge more than just the officers.

I'd like to think they'd do the right thing but the way things are going these days I'm not so sure.

Just look back at that Bundy debacle.
Everyone with a half a brain knows an armed confrontation with citizens over a fu(king cow is out of line but they were all in just to protect their cush gubment gigs.
I'd be willing to bet at least half of those BLM guys are ex-military.

B
B
I believe Military Officers swear at two-part oath. One part is to uphold the Constitution of the United States. The second part is to obey lawful orders.

Actually here's the oath I took in '88.
"I, (Full Name) having been appointed a (Rank) in the United States Air Force, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter, SO HELP ME GOD. "
Nothing in there about obedience to a man. The UCMJ takes care of that detail.

Here's the scary truth, however. I doubt many general officers, unless El Presidente does something truly egregious, will risk their pensions doing the right thing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by sherp

[Linked Image]

I actually think you are right in this case.

Heck yeah I am right! What kind of military and police would we have if they let civilians attack officials just because they were opposed to their actions?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Keep in mind that just because an officer might obey an unlawful order by Obama doesn't mean that the enlisted below him will follow him. Enlisted folks basically follow the same oath, Obama would have to purge more than just the officers.

There is the occasional anecdote about a Nazi official or military flunky doing some sleight of hand to prevent a handful of Jews from getting gassed, but never have heard a story of anyone in the US hierarchy doing anything to keep Japanese out of US internment camps from the same time period. No country does a better job of making it's people all of one mind than the US does.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All Obama needs -real or contrived- is a reason to declare martial law, and the Constitution will no longer apply.

As things are, would it matter if Obama were to remain in office? Would Hillary make life better? We're already screwed. His staying put would reveal what might already be true: were listing and taking on water.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Fantastic...Lagina and chirp are off the streets.

I love these type of threads. Keeping societal rejects off the streets is something posters can be proud of.

They hang out online knowing what happens to frikken jackasses like them when they are out in the real world.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The last time a lawyer ever lifted one small finger to actually defend freedom in America was Sam Adams...

But his kind are all dead; only thing we got left is parasite two faced soul-less money minded reprobates with perhaps the sole exception of Dr. Edwin Viera and those very few others of his ilk.

The poop will someday inevitably hit the impeller, that is why all my close friends know how to actually use an entrenching tool.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This thread is fixing to get real good!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks Badger Matt.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,783
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.