Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by deflave

You mean this book?

No.

I mean the Bible you weird [bleep].

Travis

Wow, so the mere act of demonstrating there may be an hypothesis contrary to your own makes someone a weird [bleep]??

How open minded of you!

Being a wierd [bleep] is what makes you a wierd [bleep], Gus,...

...nothing else.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Gus
if God can have a Son, known as Jesus, is it possible he could have Grandchildren? if not, why not?

I mean, if the end of God is in our reach, what next?

anyone know for sure?

God was husband, father, and son to Mary with that kind of incestuous relationship anything is possible.

You think that's a mind twist, consider this:

God begat himself, so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive everyone because two person ate the wrong piece of fruit, that God placed right in front of them......

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus
if God can have a Son, known as Jesus, is it possible he could have Grandchildren? if not, why not?

anyone know for sure?

God was husband, father, and son to Mary with that kind of incestuous relationship anything is possible.

God begat himself, so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive everyone because two person ate the wrong piece of fruit, that God placed right in front of them......

That is quite a twister and I hadn't thought of that before.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gus

anyone know for sure?

That's just your blindness talking. It isn't about fruit and you don't understand the Trinity of three separate individual persons yet one.

God had to give man a choice ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil) because without a choice to hate there can be no love. Without a choice to disobey, there can be no obedience. If God just wanted obedience, he wouldn't have given us free will and a choice. God wants sons and daughters who chose to love him of their own free will. You cannot choose unless there's a choice. I am sorry you have chosen wrongly.

God loved you so much that even though you chose wrongly, he didn't want you to suffer the penalty. God sent his son who of his own free will died in your place and suffered the punishment for your wrong choices. All you have to do is to accept that he did this for you.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/07/14.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Gus

anyone know for sure?

That's just your blindness talking. It isn't about fruit and you don't understand the Trinity of three separate individual persons yet one.

God had to give man a choice ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil) because without a choice to hate there can be no love. Without a choice to disobey, there can be no obedience. If God just wanted obedience, he wouldn't have given us free will and a choice. God wants sons and daughters who chose to love him of their own free will. You cannot choose unless there's a choice. I am sorry you have chosen wrongly.

God loved you so much that even though you chose wrongly, he didn't want you to suffer the penalty. God sent his son who of his own free will died in your place and suffered the punishment for your wrong choices. All you have to do is to accept that he did this for you.

Since God is omniscient, and everything is part of Gods plan, he knew the result before he placed the tree in the garden. All that God had to do was move the tree, be God choose not to. In addition, it was God who created Satan, and allowed Satan in the Garden to tempt Eve, which was all part of Gods plan....

As for me "choosing wrongly", there is not choice in the matter, the evidence is the evidence. It doesn't matter if I want there to be a god or not, the reality is the evidence does not support the proposition. Choosing to believe pre-64 Winchesters will appear at the wave of my hand does not make it so any more then choosing to believe in a Jewish Spirit will suspend the natural order in my favor because I beam my thoughts to him while on bended knee.

All one has to do is follow the evidence and the absurdity of the above mind twist to realize the evidence does not support the proposition that this is plan of an all knowing all loving all powerful God.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You won't be missed lope.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
You won't be missed lope.

From where, Heaven?

That presumes the existence of Heaven, for which there is no convincing evidence, which makes your threat a very ineffective one.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Quote from AS
"All one has to do is follow the evidence and the absurdity of the above mind twist to realize the evidence does not support the proposition that this is plan of an all knowing all loving all powerful God."

But you have to follow the correct evidence before coming to the correct conclusion. I know by the way you talk that you have never been presented the correct evidence.

I know God, I talk to him and he talks to me. I have seen his work in my life and others. I have a life long friend who is now on an incredible new path because of God. 2 years ago he was nearly dead with a needle in his arm. Now he stands with me worshiping God with tears filling his face every Sunday. I have seen the evidence and it is real!!! I've seen the awesome work of God in people's lives.

If I could only sit down with you and talk to you and show you God's love and mercy,...I would give very much for that my friend.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/07/14.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Gus have you ever spoken to a doctor about clozopine?

or euthanasia?

Dude, you have me in stiches with that one. My sides hurt. That was hysterical. grin laugh

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Wow, so the mere act of demonstrating there may be an hypothesis contrary to your own makes someone a weird [bleep]??

Correct.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Correct.

Travis

GOD does not have grandchildren when we become belivers we become the adopted children of GOD , each of us has to come individually there is no dad was a Christian so as his son so am I.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Correct.

Travis

"yeah I know, everybodies funny, now you're funny too"

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like George.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I like George.

Travis

You like a lot of men, apparently.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Uriah
I like George.

Travis

Most men have male friends. Not surprised you can't relate to that.

PM TAK. He seems pretty feminine.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember that there were 2 trees in Eden, the tree of knowledge of good and evil and also the tree of life. After the fall, God put a guard on the tree of life to prevent Adam from eating from it and gaining immortality. However, until the fall, Adam had immortality which he lost with his sin. We aren't told anything about this tree but I'm assuming that man had it's benefit until the fall.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I like George.

Travis

Most men have male friends. Not surprised you can't relate to that.

PM TAK. He seems pretty feminine.

But most men don�t:

Invite other men to suck their c0ck;
Consistently ask men for pictures of themselves;
Have everything they do, all day long, every day, be solely in pursuit of being the center of attention of...other men.

All of which you do.

But why would I pm TAK? He and I are the same person, remember?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
But most men don�t:

Invite other men to suck their c0ck;
Consistently ask men for pictures of themselves;
Have everything they do, all day long, every day, be solely in pursuit of being the center of attention of...other men.

All of which you do.

But why would I pm TAK? He and I are the same person, remember?

You type like female.

Travis

PS- Get your mouth off my COCK!

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
You type like female.

Travis

PS- Get your mouth off my COCK!

That's the new approach you're using in an attempt to cover your tracks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I notice you have done nothing to help answer the OP's question either.

Probably because you don't know schit about the Bible you [bleep]' pagan.

Travis

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (12344mag, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 23 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,268
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.