Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A cop with 4 different Internet names in less than a year?

I think I've heard your cop skills on TV shows that play back the taped dispatcher calls.

Keep running from your nightmares, pop-tart!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by isaac
A cop with 4 different Internet names in less than a year?

I think I've heard your cop skills on TV shows that play back the taped dispatcher calls.

Keep running from your nightmares, pop-tart!

There they are: two of your three patented persuasion parameters. As a recap for the uninitiated:

1. Disparaging a whole class of people.
2. Infantile name-calling, usually some variation of �poptart�, �cupcake�, �poindexter�, �poo-poo-head�, etc.
3. Accusing your opponent of living in his mother's/grandmother�s basement and/or being on medication.

You�ve been gone for a little while, Blackberry Pie, but it looks like you�re now back to grace us with your presence.

Edit: Actually the �nightmares� reference is a variation of the usual �meds� trope so really in this post we got your trifecta. Sorry I missed it the first time, Doughnut.

Last edited by Uriah; 07/08/14.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a single Jew hater on this board has convinced me,that the Obama loving Jews in this nation give a rats ass about Israel.Only the Jew haters here have attempted to make that connection.

Israel is the only state in that region that has the willingness and capability to deal with the rising tide of radical Islam.

Whine about Jews all you want but if you remove Israel from the equation we'll be fighting these Muslim mad men on our shores within two decades.

TRH you've read one book on the topic of the federal reserve.In my past comments I explained that I've read the works of Eustace Mullins,George Stimpson and Ezra Pound.I know that your ignorant of these men,so I'll make it simple.These are the men who provided G. Edward Griffin with the data on the federal reserve.

Eustace Mullins wrote the original book, titled "Mullins On The Federal Reserve", which was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948.So you see TRH this book predates Griffins book by several decades.

The research was directed and reviewed daily by George Stimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington,D.C.

Please educate yourself,on the topic of the Federal Reserve,before you make the spurious and false allegation that I'm the one who is brainwashed.LOL

You come off as one-book expert.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Why is it you always seem to reply at the exact same time lagina's posting under one of his 4 names?

Last edited by isaac; 07/08/14.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It looks like SanSanity has a man crush....

Ol' Bob must have really hit a nerve! He sure spend a lot of time researching him in a truly sad effort to defame him.

His lack of knowledge about actual history and blatant attempts at revision sure are entertaining to watch though!

Pure comedy gold! laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by isaac
Why is it you always seem to reply at the exact same time lagina's posting under one of his 4 names?

Well that'd be a trick, posting at the same time. Maybe from all five computers in my grandmother's basement, Fig Newton?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
lol. Let's see, Egypt, Syria and Jordan amass large troop and armor concentrations on all of israel's borders, close the straits of Tiran, so the IAF launched strikes (with numerous incursions and attacks by Syria before), so yeah I guess did did "start" this one, but why cloud the issues with details like the 48 war and the policy of all the bordering arab states to drive Israel into the sea?

It must drive you nuts watching the Israelis kick ass. Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...

Jorge, you�ve posted that before; what made it so good? I�ve read up on that strike some but I�d enjoy hearing about it from your professional perspective, if you�d care to expound upon it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Robert_White
The way you corrupt the word of God is that you omit any reference that contradicts your replacement theology.

Such as Isaiah 11:
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Hosea 3:4-5 -

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days
If you're interpreting passages of the Old Testament in ways that contradict their New Testament explanations, then I find it hard to consider you a Christian.

According to Jesus, the Old Testament still applies:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

Originally Posted by Romans 10:4
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Actually, the whole book of Romans is an excellent explanation of how the Old Testament law should be viewed from a New Testament perspective.

The cliff notes version would be Galatians.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
TRH;
Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

The condition of justification is graciously enabled true faith in Christ and his atonement. This condition is for the Jew and Gentile alike.

Still nonetheless the entire chapter of Romans 11 plainly flatly states that Israel after the flesh will one day be entirely reconciled at some future date; they are not entirely cast away as the Roman Church teaches.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt or at the very least the tabernacle of meeting will be set up, because even our Lord Jesus Christ Himself speaks of the last and final anti-Christ desecrating the holy of holies as in the manner of Antiochus Epiphanes who was and is a type and fore-shadow of the last and final anti-Christ.

For more New Testament verses beyond Romans 11 we might go through Revelations with Danial as a reference comparing back and forth.

But you cannot use a casual wave of the hand to dismiss Isa 11 and the prophecy of regathering by shouting new testament interpretation.

You are simply unwilling to face up to plain emphatic scripture.

And in addition; the whole flavor of Paul's writing in Romans 9-11 is one of open eyed aknowledgement of man's condition blindness and sinfullness but an overarching desire for man's redemption including the Jews who are his brethren after the flesh. There is redemptive compassion in Paul that is totally lacking in the "rejected-Jew" theology that has dominated anti-semitic Roman theology; and which justified vicious murder I might add.

Not for me...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
AND...

I simply cannot believe some of y'all weep these crocodile tears for the savages known as Palestinians. Why don't you champion their immigration to the USA to live in y'alls home towns?

History shows that here and there now and then Protestants Catholics and Jews can live in a civil society without constantly killing each other. This simply is not true with regards to the people of the koran.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Pure comedy gold! laugh
You gunna send SteveNo a residual for using his shtick?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by SansSouci
In 20 years' cop work, I've interacted with many lawyers.

creepy prick^

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
TRH;
Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

The condition of justification is graciously enabled true faith in Christ and his atonement. This condition is for the Jew and Gentile alike.

Still nonetheless the entire chapter of Romans 11 plainly flatly states that Israel after the flesh will one day be entirely reconciled at some future date; they are not entirely cast away as the Roman Church teaches.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt or at the very least the tabernacle of meeting will be set up, because even our Lord Jesus Christ Himself speaks of the last and final anti-Christ desecrating the holy of holies as in the manner of Antiochus Epiphanes who was and is a type and fore-shadow of the last and final anti-Christ.

For more New Testament verses beyond Romans 11 we might go through Revelations with Danial as a reference comparing back and forth.

But you cannot use a casual wave of the hand to dismiss Isa 11 and the prophecy of regathering by shouting new testament interpretation.

And in addition; the whole flavor of Paul's writing in Romans 9-11 is one of open eyed aknowledgement of man's condition blindness and sinfullness but an overarching desire for man's redemption including the Jews who are his brethren after the flesh. There is redemptive compassion in Paul that is totally lacking in the "rejected-Jew" theology that has dominated anti-semitic Roman theology; and which justified vicious murder I might add.

Not for me...
Read those sections as a whole rather than cherry picking and, if you don't have your eyes intentionally closed, the truth will be revealed to you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Uriah
Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...

Jorge, you�ve posted that before; what made it so good? I�ve read up on that strike some but I�d enjoy hearing about it from your professional perspective, if you�d care to expound upon it.

You can google it, there's plenty of literature out there. Basically Israel saw the reactor at Dimona as a clear and present danger and flew a low-level mission (real low level) across Jordan and Saudi Arabia (flying at 50'/500 plus knots doing terrain masking is a BITCH) popped up, did some Iron Hand (Flak Supression) and bascially destroyed the Reactor complex and got away without a scratch. They used F-16s for that one. A few years later, using F-15s they did an even longer one over to Tunisia where they smoked a terrorist leader. In that one, they masked the strike Force as an commercial Airliner IFF and fooled everybody.When it comes to flying, those boys have their schit in one sock!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jayus Saves! But Moses INVESTS...Think about that... smile

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
You can google it, there's plenty of literature out there. Basically Israel saw the reactor at Dimona as a clear and present danger and flew a low-level mission (real low level) across Jordan and Saudi Arabia (flying at 50'/500 plus knots doing terrain masking is a BITCH) popped up, did some Iron Hand (Flak Supression) and bascially destroyed the Reactor complex and got away without a scratch. They used F-16s for that one. A few years later, using F-15s they did an even longer one over to Tunisia where they smoked a terrorist leader. In that one, they masked the strike Force as an commercial Airliner IFF and fooled everybody.When it comes to flying, those boys have their schit in one sock!

Thanks, I wanted to hear about it from your point of view. I didn't know about the Tunisia raid but I knew some about the Dimona one. One quibble: I think at least one F-15 was involved in the Dimona raid; I think it (or they?) circled overhead as interceptors/fighter cover while the F-16's did the bombing. But that's just from my imperfect memory from reading about it 10 years ago, or so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe you are correct sir. I'll have to see if I can come up with and repost.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
AND...

I simply cannot believe some of y'all weep these crocodile tears for the savages known as Palestinians. Why don't you champion their immigration to the USA to live in y'alls home towns?

History shows that here and there now and then Protestants Catholics and Jews can live in a civil society without constantly killing each other. This simply is not true with regards to the people of the koran.

Mt 5:43 �You have heard that it was said, �You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.� 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Literal interpretation leads one where again?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

Here's where our differences might lie. Neither one of us know with factual certainty who has done what to whom. We are fed info from agenda driven media sources. Media, as you know, is so inherently unreliable that it's considered hearsay. In addition, we know who controls media that spoon-feeds info to us.

I want to college with a few Palestinian kids. They were exceptionally nice and polite. Of course, they came from money, but they were humble. They were all extremely well educated.

I invited them to the beach one day with another friend of mine who had graduated from what some consider West Coast Ivy League. He was a staunch supporter of Israel. He had no idea that my other friends were Palestinians. Well, the Israel guy (He was Christian.) started in on Arafat and what a criminal he was. Keep in mind that every one of our Founding Fathers would have been considered criminals had King George III prevailed. They delved into a lengthy conversation about the Israelis-Palestinian conflict. The pro-Israel guy came away with a new perspective. Later, he asked me why I didn't give him a heads up that my other friends were Palestinian. I asked him what difference it would have made if the merits of his arguments were sound.

The FACT, jorge, is we have no clue of what are facts. We know only what media feeds us. And let's not forget who owns most if not all media. In other words, we're fed a one-sided story, and we are expected to buy in to it. Where conflict is concerned, I'm skeptical by nature, and I know that there are two sides to every conflict, neither side is always reliable.

I know what European countries did to Asian and African countries. They colonized, redrew boundaries, and forced peoples who didn't get along to merge together in order to facilitate stealing natural resources to fuel their emerging industrial economies. European countries imposed hegemony upon former sovereign countries and forced them to change their cultures and religions in order to force them to acquiesce to the theft of their natural resources all the while calling it progress and civilizing peoples and cultures according to their definitions of civilization and culture. De facto slavery of indigenous peoples and forcing them to extract their natural resources for the benefit of European countries does not sound civilized to me.

I also know Sykes-Picot. That was nothing more that forced hegemony of Middle Eastern countries. Sykes-Picot facilitated Zionism. I know that the USA murdered Iran's democratically elected Premier Mohammed Mosaddeq and imposed the shah upon Iranians, and we called it progress. I'm sure you can understand why Persians do not trust the USA.

I do know that Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists that were supported by France and Great Britain. I'm sure that there was USA assistance as well. Menachem Begin, an Ashkenazi Jew, was a wanted terrorist who bombed the King David Hotel & murdered nearly a 100 people. Israel made that terrorist its prime minister. Israel declared war on us when it attacked the USS Liberty murdering American sailors. It has repeatedly spied on us, and it an act of unmitigated hubris, wants us hand over one of its most prolific spies to it. Israel has sold sophisticated technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies. Israel says it's our ally because it says it is. In reality, it is our proven enemy.

Google: "Venona Project" for edification of the compromising of our country by Ashkenazi Jews including passing along atomic and strategic military secrets to Stalin.

Ron Paul KNEW Middle Eastern history as well if not better than any college professor, which is why he explained that our actions in the Middle East caused predictable blowback.

jorge, you're free to believe what you want to believe, but keep in mind that belief falls woefully short of knowledge.

I do not believe anything that American and Israel media tells us. I know that there are at least two sides to every conflict. Too often Americans fall prey to being duped by the victors' versions. The victors' versions are more often than not propaganda.

I'd just as soon believe that a cornered Mojave green won't strike at me before I believe anything that Israeli and US media feeds us about Israel, and that especially includes Fox News, which is nothing more that controlled opposition.

My best,

SS

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 53 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.