Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Boxer,
Save your breath, I have you on ignore.

Laffin'!

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'seller,

My bad,I had forgotten your ruse of playing Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the "fulfillment" and sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,by taking it to the next level. It's your Imagination,PLEASE use it as you best deem fit,as you are on an epic tear. On the average,when you Imagine something,how long does it take for it to become "real" to you?!? Laffin'!

Perhaps next,"explain" why it is that you THE dumbest of [bleep],are so quick to Pretend to poke your heads in the sand?!? Laffin'! Perhaps consider filling out a Hurt Feelers Report?!? Re-laffin'!

Jeezus God you are an amazingly inept Dumbfhuqq and there's simply no cap on how much Pretend you can muster and Imagination you can flaunt. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

You be SURE to make a grand "stand" and refrain maximizing the potential of a given platform,because you are a broke Clueless Dumbfhuqq,"only" have 6 weeks to do it in and are "afraid" to fire 3 more shots,for a Tag you finally drew! THAT is [bleep] FUNNY schit!

Now don't [bleep] up again and reply,because if you remember correctly...you "can't" read this either,as the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is in full "effect". Laffin'!

[bleep] WOW +P+!!!

Here's hoping you don't shoot your Imagination out...as your "best" efforts are simply offa the [bleep] charts,in their oblivious hilarity. I find myself looking forward to the requisite Excuses and Whine,which will certainly be following your fruitless Hunt.

Good luck and stick to your guns! Your haste to tote Stupidity to places it's never been before,is poignantly poetic humor and wonderfully magnified,because there is NO doubt...you are doing the "best" that you can. Mebbe poke your head a little further in the sand,then wonder aloud yet again as to why,you are sooooooo incredibly [bleep] Stupid,due "all" the things you almost do and the amazing amassing of that "experience" in compilation. Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!

Bless your heart.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Keep posting, I'll keep ignoring.

Bless your heart.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Keep posting, I'll keep ignoring.

Bless your heart.

P

I agree with the others just use the FX3, and go ahead
with confidence.

I also have Boxer on ignore, but since I have not been
on here for a while, I did toggle, and I do find this
guy is not just messed up on booze, he has moved on to
hard drugs, with his diatribe. Too bad, I do hope he
gets some help !

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
People that get upset when someone offers them truth always amaze me. People really don't want the truth no matter how much that they claim they do. Instead they want others to assure then that they are correct, no matter how wrong they really are and it doesn't matter what the topic.

People on average, are quite average at best. It's a pretty safe bet to look at what "average" is doing, and do the exact opposite.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'seller,

Be SURE to tell yourself that which you most need to hear,first. Laffin'! Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is really "working" great and you can almost not [bleep] lie about it. Re-laffin'! Lemme guess,your one of them "Christians" and the truth is moot to you,due the Fairy Tales you "believe" in?!? Re-re-laffin'!

Perhaps entertain the notion of mentioning you "don't care",the next time you Pretend to Ignore with your Imagination. Laffin'!

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination for you,but remember you can't "peek" or "reply",due your "vow" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and everyone knows how "truthful" you and your ilk are. Laffin'! It's gettin' a leetle awkward now for you,beings your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,ain't quite being heeded by the pointy-headed cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqq who DREAMT it up. Re-laffin'!

So be careful whatcha' say,or your Imagination and Pretend will come crashin' down all around you. Laffin'!

Anywhoo...shimmed to the brim 6x42,ala .025" in the ass base and another .040" in the rings. Google it. 'Tis a itty-bitty 7-08AI and with formed 162's and a "lowly" 250yd zero,along with it's remaining 52MOA of erector travel,it'll only reach the 1400yd++ line. But a modest sub 26MOA to 1K,with a paltry 6.6MOA of full value 10MPH wind at same. It'll arrive the scene with 1000 ft lbs of "energy" to the 850yd line,for you Clueless [bleep] Window Lickers who are curiously enthralled with ALL the schit that don't matter and beyond your means,comprehension and abilities...though in no particular order. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

[bleep] WOW +P+!!!

Here's to you doing your "best" with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

You go girl!

'lady1,

I find it entertaininger than [bleep],that you two Clueless Kchunts are now in the "dreaded" DOUBLE Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Oh my...ain't you "hard chargers" a rugged bunch?!? Laffin'!

It'd be a helluva "Race",to see which one of you two [bleep] Do Nothing Day Dreaming Kchunts,left the couch first. Now THAT is a gawdamned tough [bleep] call! Few things as hilarious,as Dueling Dumbfhuqqery and you gals really KNOW how to set the bar. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Exceedingly GOOD [bleep] call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and instead muse your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as 'vindication". I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard. You amazingly inept Bumbling Dumbfhuqqs,are a [bleep] hoot!

Whatcha' figure to pretend about next,with your "magical' imagination?!? one thing is for CERTAIN,with you Drooling Dumbfhuqqs and that is when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a [bleep] of a LOT more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

You [bleep] togglers are a gas!

Wow.

Laffin'!

My bad...I got to laughing too hard at you Dumb [bleep]...that first 7-08,mighta' been a "fluke".

[Linked Image]

I REALLY hope I ain't got more of 'em,as that'd be awkwarder yet.

Laffin'!

Gawdammit schit [bleep]...oopsie,my mistake. Here's another.

[Linked Image]

PLEASE pardon them lapses.

Laffin'!

Wait,hold on...stop. I forgot again. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination,to you(and I HOPE I didn't forget some others,as that'd be awkward).

Laffin'!

'sus,

Don't be too hard on the gals,they are simply "doing" the best that they can,given what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Being stumped on a glass for 6-weeks,on a Drawn Tag and afeared to yerk the trigger (3) times as confirmation...is simply [bleep] EPIC humor.

Stupid [bleep] couldn't knock the new,offa used pair of boots.

Just WOW.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
People on average, are quite average at best. It's a pretty safe bet to look at what "average" is doing, and do the exact opposite.

That is most assuredly true!

Originally Posted by RED53
Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Keep responding, it's like pi$$ing your pants when you're wearing a dark suit.

You feel warm all over but no one notices.

Laffin'!

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd pass on the CDS, made that mistake....
[Linked Image]

Leupie wanted another $60 to make the dial look right and I nipped that BS in the bud. Add in the fact that it has a mind of it's own and god forbid you strap it to a pack. The "clicks" are pretty soft.

and I was warned, as usual...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'seller,

I'd not begin to slight how IMPORTANT of a word,"if" is to you. Mainly because Imagination and Pretend,is ALL you've "got" and supposition is THE building block of your Imagination. Laffin'!

Dark Suit 7-08 Hero Pics:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/BuckSavage.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/SeptAlpine07A.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/GreatOne06.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/BoonerBenA.jpg[/img]

My bad...on the "7-08 Dress Code".

Laffin'!

Do your lies feel better now,that you cain't muster the Pretend to Imagine,that you ain't Ignoring anything?!? Laffin'!

I'm on the ropes and at your "mercy".

Laffin'!

Your average,is wellllllllllllll shy of "average"...you AMAZINGLY inept Drooling Dumbfhuqq.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Cheer up...I shot a 7-08,in a smattering of colors.

Laffin'!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Five bucks says you wrote something demeaning about me, my skills, and/or abilities. You probably substituted ph for f a few times and included laffin or bless your heart, perhaps both. You also included a pic of either a trout, salmon, or dead ungulate.

Keep them coming.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am the farthest thing you can get from expert on antelope hunting, but I have shot a few, and I have had two or three six power Leupolds that I have used to shoot some deer and antelope, and I am going to say that I KNOW that using the 6X just as it sits on your rifle in NO WAY limits you to 300 yards. I know this because I have killed antelope at over 400 yards with a 4X scope with no problem.
Use a range chart taped to your stock, a laser range finder, and wind permitting that will take you to 500 yards quite easily, if you are capable. The aiming error with a 6X scope is going to be about 1/6 minute of angle (discounting parallax, which is another issue) and you can't even begin to hold that close under hunting conditions.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Royce
I am the farthest thing you can get from expert on antelope hunting, but I have shot a few, and I have had two or three six power Leupolds that I have used to shoot some deer and antelope, and I am going to say that I KNOW that using the 6X just as it sits on your rifle in NO WAY limits you to 300 yards. I know this because I have killed antelope at over 400 yards with a 4X scope with no problem.
Use a range chart taped to your stock, a laser range finder, and wind permitting that will take you to 500 yards quite easily, if you are capable. The aiming error with a 6X scope is going to be about 1/6 minute of angle (discounting parallax, which is another issue) and you can't even begin to hold that close under hunting conditions.

Thanks, that's a confidence-builder. The scope is already dialed in. I'm going to keep her as is.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Pharmseller
Here's just a couple things from my own experience, and they may be right or wrong.
I really like antelope meat. I don't shoot nearly as much or as good as Larry (Boxer) does so I try to limit my shots to not much over 200 yards so that i can plink them right through the lungs, midway between the back of the ribs and the back of the shoulder so as to not ruin any meat. I kind of know where the antelope run where I hunt them, so sometimes I just go plunk myself down behind a sagebush and let the opening day crowd chase one up to me. Or, if there aren't a lot of hunters, do a very careful sneak on one.
Another point is that for whatever reason, the 6X Leupolds I have had have had a lot of parallax. If I clamped the rifle they were mounted on in a vise, adjusted the vise so the crosshairs were on an object 300 yards away, and then looked through the scope while moving my head back and forth, there would be a lot of apparent movement of the crosshairs. I remedied that by sending the scopes back to Leupold and having the parallax adjusted to 400 yards. When I got the scopes back, there was very little parallax from muzzle to 500 yards plus. A good rifleman can mostly eliminate the parallax problem with perfect cheek weld, but I ain't in that class, never was and never will be.
Another help I have found with the 6X scopes is to fashion targets that fit the crosshairs. I start with the targets with the one inch grids on them, and put two vertical strips of tape and two strips of horizontal tape that will show a sliver of white on each side of the crosshairs at whatever distance I am shooting. This can really tighten up your bench groups. Because animals don't have distinct aiming spots, you can aim about as precisely on game with a 6X as you can with anything.
Please bear in mind, these are all just opinions of a guy that is tied with a myoptic orangutan for the title of world's worst hunter! smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'seller,

6-bucks wagers you "peeked"...though you say you did not. Laffin'!

You've yet to have a first clue and/or tell the truth,so admittedly your Excuses are rather [bleep] funny. There was little "chance" that you were ever Outdoors,though your Whine is eloquent. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you "hard charger",it's ALL about your "Faith".

Laffin'!

You lying stupid [bleep],are a hoot!

PS and by the way...comment on what you "do" for a "living".

Laffin'!

Wow.

6x42 at 705yds and a hasty trio into sub 3"...while laughing,at dumbfhuqqers like you. Holding no wind,just letting 162's do their thang,straight up the pipe.

Link broke...so Old School it is.

705yd 6x42 RINK

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keep on not shooting and reapin' them "rewards".

Laffin'!

[video:youtube][/video]

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Another five bucks says he posted more of the same.

Takers?

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go on, just send him his 6 bucks....

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So the guy who shoots long distances gives you some advice, and you pretend to ignore it, then pretend you're ignoring him, then keep posting and then you do exactly what his advice was.

Lots of that here on the fire.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
So the guy who shoots long distances gives you some advice, and you pretend to ignore it, then pretend you're ignoring him, then keep posting and then you do exactly what his advice was.

Normally you would be correct, but Boxer deserved to be ignored and then some.
He is a pathetic little troll trying to make himself relevant. whistle

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

No pretending. His rants are predictable. He has a ton of experience and great information. He was a tremendous help to me when I started reloading. I reached out several times and his advice was spot on.

The insults got old, though, and life is too short to suffer a$$holes, so on ignore he went. It's too bad, but ask yourself if you would allow someone to speak like this to you in person.

I think his posts make him feel better about himself somehow. Sad.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,055
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.