Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, Hoser,....bloody.

A leather covered plastic handle is a nice match for the polished out, lumpy lookin' blobs of loon chit that you're wasting expensive gas depositing and calling "welds", though.

There are some REAL craftsmen and artisans on this site, that post their crafts occassionally.

as noted, if the [bleep] crap that you insist on putting up draws some jibes,....don't be the least surprised.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
??? My you are an emotional lot. I dont think this sheath actually drew any actual "jibes". I think it was well received. Some far stretches and manufactured and emotional rants about a picture of some fat dude and even fatter chick but I didnt introduce that picture to the discussion but Im cool with those and found them funny. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

(a little Billy Shakespeare dropped on ya)

Welds??? I didnt weld this sheath. I sewed it. Are you sure your in the right thread? Why so upset? grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not upset,....just telling it like it is.
I've seen better work come out of our local BROWNIE troop.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I beg to differ. Im a very good judge of noticing when somebody is emotional and upset and melting down and ranting. You show all the classic traits (I suggest yours is born of Jealousy/envy). This is the interweb and this is a chat room. This is not the real world (sadly it may be for some). So calm yourself down a bit. Take a breath. Perhaps take up a hobby. Might I suggest leather working? grin

You really do make this too easy.

Last edited by DIYguy; 07/16/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think Will Shakespeare would agree that you're an azzclown.

GTC

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

To wit:

He is deformed, crooked, old and sere,
Ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind;
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
The Comedy of Errors

Better still:

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.
-King Lear

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not upset,....just telling it like it is.
I've seen better work come out of our local BROWNIE troop.

GTC

Reading sign ain't his forte so go easy on the azzclown Cross. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RWE
To wit:

He is deformed, crooked, old and sere,
Ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind;
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
The Comedy of Errors

Better still:

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.
-King Lear

Will could sure turn a phrase. grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DIYguy
but remember, you are the one who chose to engage.

I just wanted to know if that was you in the pic. I never said it was a RECENT pic. grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
GTC

And Socrates perhaps was speaking of you when he wrote my sig line. Jus sayin. grin

If you are not interested in dealing with your emotion/anger management issue by taking up leather working as a hobby, might you consider canning/pickling?

You seem to already have an ample supply of vinegar and water akin to something one might use on a Summer's Eve. grin

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (benchman, boatboy, Blueeagle, 35, Boarmaster123, 7 invisible), 1,210 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,237
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.