Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It's the internet - it's not personal to me. I get what I need from all range of personalities and move on.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
It's the internet - it's not personal to me. I get what I need from all range of personalities and move on.

Yet you give me heat for ignoring him.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
What do guys who think boxer is "mean", do for a living? No wonder I have to waste half my life sitting in asinine SHARP briefings and EO talk nonsense. American males have turned into absolute ninny's.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
What do guys who think boxer is "mean", do for a living? No wonder I have to waste half my life sitting in asinine SHARP briefings and EO talk nonsense. American males have turned into absolute ninny's.

+1

Wondered about this myself....

David

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'22,

She doesn't have 6 bucks to give away.(grin)

Don't sound like she's got 6 boolits to give away,either.

FUNNY schit!

URFUBAR,

Sweetheart,always nice of you to stop by and Whine. Very GOOD call as per always,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and get right on board your Vagina Monologue and add to your incredibly lengthy list of well found insecurities. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend that you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your own Stupidity.

You go girl!

Laffin'!

'seller,

Congratulations on your becoming a professional "victim",you Whining Clueless Kchunt. I'm,rather at ease in handing you(anyone/everyone) wellfounded facts upon a silver platter,if only because it's funnier than [bleep] to watch you Pretend you "can't" read them and then wallow in your amazing [bleep] Stupidity as a "Trump Card". I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard,you poor poor STUPID Kchunt.

Points awarded for your having enough Imagination to Pretend,that someone other than yourself,could "make" you look like such a Whining Clueless Kchunt?!? THAT is some seriously [bleep] funny schit! Congratulations?!? Lemme tell you a "secret",in that you are your weakest link. Best go ahead and read that again. Laffin'!

Mebbe mention Imaginary Pretend Ignore again,stick your pointy head and crossed-eyes a little deeper in the sand and play "victim" some more...if only because it's funnier than [bleep]. Don't forget to make a "stand" by not getting equipped right and keep really rationin' that ammo,so as to bolster your "results".

I still wanna know who chews your food for you?!?

Just ohhhhh sooooooooooo [bleep] WOW +P+!

Looking forward to more facinating recountings of all the things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you almost did 'em. Be sure and state how someone else "made" you come sooooooooooo "close".

Laffin'!

Jeezus [bleep],you take Stupidity to incredible [bleep] heights.

Should it help your World,please feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend that it takes,to make it "real" to you,that you can whoop my ass.

Laffin'!

'diddle,

She ain't interested in facts. She's HOPING that someone will feed the fires of her insecurities and correlate how badly she's been "wronged",by the courteous arrival of wellfounded facts,being placed at her itty-bitty feet.

Too [bleep] funny!

'sus,

Bet your ass,that a picture would correlate EVERY [bleep] thing you are thinking about her.

Laffin'!

'9,

Careful now,she's got Jeezus.

Laffin'!

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

I'm in sales, I have a pretty thick skin. I have to take crap at work, I'll be damned if I'll take it from some a-hole on the internet.

A ninny I ain't. I've just got better things to do.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I'm in sales, I have a pretty thick skin. I have to take crap at work, I'll be damned if I'll take it from some a-hole on the internet.

P

P

Pharm,

Get a grip. You're just getting schit flicked at you for saying stupid things. Nobody needs to know about your problems at work. You're telling us you "take crap". That's unfortunate but maybe you can change that.

"A-hole" is actually trying to help you, and you just don't know it. Pretend Ignore is like fake threats to go to Human Resources.

I gotta say... most .mil guys I know and most of the dudes I've worked with are able to flick schit at each other. Maybe its a shop environment but it seems that others can't handle it. You just flick it back... or sometimes you man-up and say that you were talking out your azz. Instead of getting offended?

The beauty of this forum and a very few others is that some dudes will call BS. Otherwise we get bad info passed on like the Gospel where moderators jump in to keep feelers from getting stomped.

Think about it...

Jason

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You waste your life sitting in meetings because you are a moron!
You blame others for your miserable work? Really?

I think this is great we can ditch any pretense of civility and every thread can devolve into moronic junior high type name calling.
I am sure it will enhance the campfire greatly?

Anybody with half a brain can see Boxer is a wack job.

Now GFY and get back to your politically correct meetings. smile
How am I doing so far Formid??

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

Pharm,

Get a grip. You're just getting schit flicked at you for saying stupid things. Nobody needs to know about your problems at work. You're telling us you "take crap". That's unfortunate but maybe you can change that.

"A-hole" is actually trying to help you, and you just don't know it. Pretend Ignore is like fake threats to go to Human Resources.

I gotta say... most .mil guys I know and most of the dudes I've worked with are able to flick schit at each other. Maybe its a shop environment but it seems that others can't handle it. You just flick it back... or sometimes you man-up and say that you were talking out your azz. Instead of getting offended?

The beauty of this forum and a very few others is that some dudes will call BS. Otherwise we get bad info passed on like the Gospel where moderators jump in to keep feelers from getting stomped.

Think about it...

Jason [/quote]

The guy asked what I did for a living, so I told him.

And getting crap in sales isn't a problem, it's SOP. I've been in sales for years and I do pretty well, so I guess I've learned to handle it. As a matter of fact, I really like my job.

Why do you insist he's on "pretend" ignore? I'm looking for an honest answer to this question.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'seller,

Oh yes...you've incredibly "thick" skin. Thick enough for Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Laffin'!

Undoubtedly,the "harrowing" "trevails" you've "encountered" in Sales,has really been "positive" in it's "influences" of your "resolve". I'm [bleep] crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo [bleep] hard. Holy schit your a Bumbling Boob chock full of Estrogen!

Cheer up,there ain't NO reason for you to fret someone else "making" you look like a bigger piece of Whining Do Nothing Schit,than you do...by simply doing your "best". Congratulations?!?

Mebbe give a 6-Week Countdown,with a fascinating look at the round count in synch for the "preparation" of your Big Weekend Trip?!? A chart would be [bleep] awesome!

Laffin'!

4th,

She's "rugged" and a "hard charger" to boot.

Hell...she can even Imagine to Pretend,that her Imaginary Pretend Ignore is "real".

Laffin'!

URFUBAR,

Sweetheart,I'll again feign my "surprise",that you gave ALL things The Rifle an exceedingly wide berth...but are at ease in burning bandwidth for your Vagina Monologue(s).

You'd do well to always remember and if only in the interest of fact(s)...that you'll always be ahead of the curve,when you start things off by [bleep] yourself,if only because you'll get more poozy that way. You "lucky" bitch. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

Might I suggest some Secret Squirrel PM's,to compliment Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuqqs extoll obliviously,your simply [bleep] INCREDIBLE stupidity. Then do not forget to hold your breath the next time you are in the throes of a right proper Hissy Fit,so as to really drive a point home. Style Points is held in high esteem. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Hang a pic of your pointy head and crossed-eyes. I dare ya'. Looking forward to the Whine and Excuses that are very obviously pending.

Laffin'!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Just sayin'.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
When a tree falls in the forest and it's on ignore, does it really make a sound?

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do you furiously scribble instruction notes from boxer when you pretend to have him on ignore?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
do you furiously scribble instruction notes from boxer when you pretend to have him on ignore?

Seems to me several people advised Pharmseller to stick with his 6x42 and he chose to follow that advice.
Boxer advised to send it in for a M1 turret, did I miss something or did he decide to send his scope in? WTF

Oh and Don, your nose up Boxers ass is unbecoming! laugh

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

No, but I did a cut and paste from his advice to me a few years ago and put it into a Word document. I refer to it every once in awhile when I work up a new load.

Other than that he's an unwatched channel.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by irfubar

Seems to me several people advised Pharmseller to stick with his 6x42 and he chose to follow that advice.
Boxer advised to send it in for a M1 turret, did I miss something or did he decide to send his scope in? WTF

Oh and Don, your nose up Boxers ass is unbecoming! laugh

You missed nothing. I'm going to hunt with the rifle as-is. I have a 225 yard zero and I won't shoot past 400 yards or so. I have a good rangefinder. I don't think a CDS or turret would change much.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'22,

Her Pretendathon is rather impressive.

I reckon her being in Sales,makes the lie(s) even easier for her to tell.

Laffin'!

URFUBAR,

Ain't it an interesting constant,in that the only [bleep] way you'll ever be correct,is if/when you are quoting me?!?

Bless your heart.

Feel free to plagiarize pics too.

Laffin'!

'seller,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and just be certain to tell yourself,that which you most need to hear,first. Laffin'!

"Congratulations" upon having a 1000yd++ platform,that'll only arrange it's crosshair to intersect a victim at (1) distance. That really took some deep "thinking"...you poor,poor STUPID [bleep]. Laffin'!

Hot offa the press,minutes ago and if only for conversation. A leetle 7-08AI R&D,in the interest of adding even more to the compresstitude of '15 and to see if '17 would shine. Only makes 2850fps on the nose with 162 "blems" and only into the .6's...though I was assuredly asking a bunch of it to pinhole through the Rhubarb Patch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gained .5MOA of erector travel,due their landing that much higher at 100 in relation to it's 250yd zero. Only shot it out to the 750yd line to get a feel for the "vertical",beings ES was 6fps and the bitch hung tight. The extry velocity and halfa-minute,do not hurt the equation and just might come in handy. She's a fairly SINISTER Bitch,in da' wind too. Hint.

PLEASE keep telling yourself you ain't peekin' and really makin' headway with your AMAZINGLY [bleep] stupid approach. I reckon them (3) extry rounds will last you a lifetime. Here's to your EPIC "stand","thick" skin,uncanny "resolve",vast "experience",incredible "knowledge" and fantastic "results".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Pardon my going back to the Reloading Bench,as you flaunt more Imagination and Pretend...while telling yourself all them lies.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pharmseller,
Congratulations on drawing an Oregon antelope tag, not an easy thing to do!
I haven't hunted Oregon goats, couldn't draw a tag.
I have hunted goats many times in northern Nevada, just across the border from Oregon.

One interesting thing I found is while the valley's hold the majority of goats, the hills and even the mountains hold many trophy goats.

They are much easier to hunt in the hills as you can usually stalk much closer, 300yds should be easy.
Getting within 300yds in the valley's can be more of a challenge, especially if there is any hunting pressure.

I did hunt sheep a few years ago in south east Oregon and found several trophy goats hangin as high as the sheep, so my Nevada experiences seem to hold true in Oregon also?

Good luck with your hunt and hope you get a trophy, Oregon goats are well represented in the trophy books.

Learn to judge goats, practice to 300yds and don't shoot the first goat that looks good!! the real big ones look big.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll trade you a pound of Big Game for that POS scope with CDS grin.

Seriously, if you want to get an M1 and start shooting beyond 400y, I can spare a pound. Whatcha got to tradegrin?

Jason

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 4th_point
I'll trade you a pound of Big Game for that POS scope with CDS grin.

Seriously, if you want to get an M1 and start shooting beyond 400y, I can spare a pound. Whatcha got to tradegrin?

Jason

What kind of Big Game? I'm selling some NOS that I bought from SM Guns in Eugene. The canisters have handles and I'm looking for the shorter rectangular canisters. Do you need bullets? I have a bunch.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What kind of Big Game? I'm selling some NOS that I bought from SM Guns in Eugene. The canisters have handles and I'm looking for the shorter rectangular canisters. Do you need bullets? I have a bunch.
P

Its Ramshot, no handle. If you have NOS, why not use it?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,673
Posts18,474,828
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.