Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
X
XPLRN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
X
Hope this isn't a re-post, I just saw it for the first time a few minutes ago. This is a stark up close and personal view of what the BP get to deal with on the border!!! It is mentioned that this video was taken from a mexican blog and appeared to be an organized event.....but for what reason as nobody has laid claim to it!??

Link: http://www.10news.com/news/video-sh...ault-is-first-of-its-kind-there-11262013

Last edited by XPLRN; 07/16/14.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Important stuff to see,....ALL of this.

Put LINK: then skip a space,in front of the site you're trying to show us

like THIS,...the way I just did ( below )

all one has to do then is click on it.

THANK YOU for putting this up !

GTC

Link: http://www.10news.com/news/video-sh...ault-is-first-of-its-kind-there-11262013

SAN DIEGO - Video shows an organized raid Sunday on the United States border from Mexico. Agents tell 10News the assault is the first of its kind in this location.

Hundreds of people stormed a gap in the wall along the Tijuana River channel about a quarter mile west of the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

"They were combative," said Assistant Chief Patrol Agent Pete Vasquez. "(They were) throwing rocks and bottles, and flashing gang signs and threatening agents."

Agents admitted that the rioters clearly documented the raid for a reason.

"We think that if they were going to use it as propaganda, somebody would have stepped forward and maybe lay claim to the video, which no one has done yet," said Vasquez.

The video is more than six minutes long and was posted to a Mexican blog site. Agents have been using the footage to their advantage by analyzing the clips.

"You can kind of see one gentleman at the beginning of the video who seems well dressed," said Vasquez. "(He is) kind of leading the event."

Agents used pepper spray to disperse the crowd. They tell 10News that despite the large group and threatening actions, the message behind the event is unclear.

"We're not sure at this time," said Vasquez. "We're still analyzing the video and trying to get any information that we can."

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Cross, what are the chances the Mexican Government is complicit in the organising of the whole affair?

And if so...wouldn't that be an act of war.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
X
XPLRN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Important stuff to see,....ALL of this.

Put LINK: then skip a space,in front of the site you're trying to show us

like THIS,...the way I just did ( below )

all one has to do then is click on it.

THANK YOU for putting this up !

GTC

SAN DIEGO - Video shows an organized raid Sunday on the United States border from Mexico. Agents tell 10News the assault is the first of its kind in this location.

Hundreds of people stormed a gap in the wall along the Tijuana River channel about a quarter mile west of the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

"They were combative," said Assistant Chief Patrol Agent Pete Vasquez. "(They were) throwing rocks and bottles, and flashing gang signs and threatening agents."

Agents admitted that the rioters clearly documented the raid for a reason.

"We think that if they were going to use it as propaganda, somebody would have stepped forward and maybe lay claim to the video, which no one has done yet," said Vasquez.

The video is more than six minutes long and was posted to a Mexican blog site. Agents have been using the footage to their advantage by analyzing the clips.

"You can kind of see one gentleman at the beginning of the video who seems well dressed," said Vasquez. "(He is) kind of leading the event."

Agents used pepper spray to disperse the crowd. They tell 10News that despite the large group and threatening actions, the message behind the event is unclear.

"We're not sure at this time," said Vasquez. "We're still analyzing the video and trying to get any information that we can."

Watching that video with the mob rioting, up close and personal, makes one aware of how crazy things can get in scenarios that the Border Patrol have to deal with!! Of course IF our border(s) were setup like other countries, where intruders get shot when crossing the border, then none of this nonsense would be happening.

Good idea on putting the " Link: " in front of the click-able link.....was thinking that most folks knew when they saw the different color font and a website addie to click on it.

I'm presuming that you copy/pasted in the above italicized text from the website?? That's also a good idea to provide more info, creating more interest to check out the video.

Last edited by XPLRN; 07/17/14.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally I'd bet the planners were a combination of Radical Islam Money and Drug Lords recruiting the Manpower....

occurred at a part that there is NO border fence at that location....

They have to be playing stupid to publicly admit they have no clue to the reason why the incident occurred...

Bet we'll see this stuff start to ramp up...

we need the guard and active military patrolling the border, armed and permission to shoot...liberal tolerances are exactly what these outside forces are taking advantage of...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Cross, what are the chances the Mexican Government is complicit in the organising of the whole affair?

They're CLEARLY "Complicit" to the extent of doing nothing on their side to abate or discourage this BS.

THAT, in and of itself is a violation of a list of treaties as long as one's arm, and all to typical.

Let me propose / comment one more time,Mexico is NOT a "Nation" and hasn't been for a long time ( if ever).
At this time it's best described as a SAFE HOUSE COUNTRY. You can literally do ANYTHING, if you have the coin, and grease the right palms.

By way of a good example, I'd note that little or no mention's being made about a BOOMING organ harvesting trade. MANY of the young folk venturing North are being grabbed, killed, and cut up for a predominately Asian Market for the parts and pieces, though Europe is in there as an end user too.

Gold leaf wrapped fetuses are a big hit in some camps,....

The Kiddy sex trade,....hey, check out the "Doctor" that just got knocked over down in Michoacan,.....he was holding HUNDREDS of children AND adults captive, and it was common knowledge foy YEARS before action was finally taken by whet passes for Feds in Mex.

...the Devil walks abroad in daylight down there, Stuart.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Personally I'd bet the planners were a combination of Radical Islam Money and Drug Lords recruiting the Manpower....

occurred at a part that there is NO border fence at that location....

They have to be playing stupid to publicly admit they have no clue to the reason why the incident occurred...

Bet we'll see this stuff start to ramp up...

we need the guard and active military patrolling the border, armed and permission to shoot...liberal tolerances are exactly what these outside forces are taking advantage of...

No, we don't.

Just let the USCBP do IT's assigned task, per discussed at pretty good, and exceptionally concise length here today already.

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They're CLEARLY "Complicit" to the extent of doing nothing on their side to abate or discourage this BS.

THAT, in and of itself is a violation of a list of treaties as long as one's arm, and all to typical.

Let me propose / comment one more time,Mexico is NOT a "Nation" and hasn't been for a long time ( if ever).
At this time it's best described as a SAFE HOUSE COUNTRY. You can literally do ANYTHING, if you have the coin, and grease the right palms.

By way of a good example, I'd note that little or no mention's being made about a BOOMING organ harvesting trade. MANY of the young folk venturing North are being grabbed, killed, and cut up for a predominately Asian Market for the parts and pieces, though Europe is in there as an end user too.

The Kiddy sex trade,....hey, check out the "Doctor" that just got knocked over down in Michoacan,.....he was holding HUNDREDS of children AND adults captive, and it was common knowledge foy YEARS before action was finally taken by whet passes for Feds in Mex.

...the Devil walks abroad in daylight down there, Stuart.

GTC

I have no problem believing that at all Cross.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

You're gonna have to splain that one GTC. I don't get it.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I think he is referring to foodies.

Really twisted ones.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And I am sorry the thought crossed my horizon.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
You mean they are eating human babies?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
... a "delicacy" for the wealthy aged in some Asian Counties, Bart.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I can't wrap my brain around that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Traditionally Mummified,.....and wrapped in Gold Leaf.

Powdered and consumed daily, promotes vigor / virility.

These days ?

....freeze dried.

GTC

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Time for a little gattling gun action.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In 6 years, has anyone ever seen our president take positive action on anything that threatens America?

Has anyone ever seen him take any action that could not be perceived as harming America?

Time to figure out who is REALLY to blame for these actions and inactions. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The National Guard needs to take over the operation of defending our southern border, and they need the green light to open fire on the first thrown rock. That will put a stop to it. Nothing short of that will. But of course, that will not happen, as the effective elimination of our southern border is central to the plans of the banking elite who, from behind the scenes, pull the strings on our national government.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for that, it needs to go viral and be shown over and over on the MSN.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 18 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.