Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Pete,Your claim is not supported by science. Your claim in nothing more than opinion in the face of HARD science.

Actually, Pete is the one who is correct, not you. The genetic testing has been done over the last decade as a part of two separate quests. One to determine the existence of the "Lost Tribes of Israel" and the other an attempt to define and track the "Holy Grail".

You really should get out more and get educated before spouting off. That way, your opinion might have value to someone other than yourself.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Can anyone tell me why the Allies (the U.N.) decided to create this current version of Israel? The real reason, not some opinion.

Ed
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain. They accomplished that via their man in charge in the US, Colonel Mandell House, the man who ran Wilson for the international banks.

Having accomplished the defeat of Germany, representatives of world Jewry at the Paris Peace Conference raised up the Balfour Declaration and demanded that the British now begin to fulfill the promises contained therein as part of the Treaty of Versailles.

Incidentally, the German observers at the Paris Peace Conference witnessed this, and it was only then, after word of this got back to Germany, that they realized they were betrayed during WWI by German Jews working to bring the US into the war on the side of Great Britain. That was the dawning of antisemitism in Germany, prior to which Germany was one of the few remaining European nations that welcomed the Jews in their midst with no restrictions.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jdm953
Give it up ghost.I give the Jews in Israel the same right to defend what they have that I give myself.How is that hard for you to understand.

Yep; and the Gazans the same right to do what they must to regain what the UN took from them?

I don't think that anyone disagrees with your assertion above; the problem is it is many who argue in favor of Israel who also proclaim God's favor and the necessity we support them as a result. That is patently false, and opposed to your assertion above which implies that the Gazans have rights in this situation just as do the Israelis.

Does that make sense?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Give it up ghost.I give the Jews in Israel the same right to defend what they have that I give myself.How is that hard for you to understand.

Yep; and the Gazans the same right to do what they must to regain what the UN took from them?

I don't think that anyone disagrees with your assertion above; the problem is it is many who argue in favor of Israel who also proclaim God's favor and the necessity we support them as a result. That is patently false, and opposed to your assertion above which implies that the Gazans have rights in this situation just as do the Israelis.

Does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is gonna sound a little crazy but when the big picture shows itself we will find the we agree more than we can see right now.Whats a Gazan?

Last edited by jdm953; 07/19/14. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain.

America came into WW1 in April 1917 where as the Balfour Declaration was a letter sent to Lord Rothchild in December 1917..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pete E
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain.

America came into WW1 in April 1917 where as the Balfour Declaration was a letter sent to Lord Rothchild in December 1917..
You're talking about the formalization of the agreement. Its negotiation occurred prior.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Cultures have been grabbing land from each other since the beginning of time. It's a harsh reality,..and it's difficult to look at sometimes, but the fact that Israel has grabbed the land they're on from those who have lived on it for hundreds of years isn't my concern.

*My* concern is, that Israel is represented by so many who occupy positions of influence within the U.S. government,..largely as a result of Israel's influence over the U.S. government.

Essentially,..the U.S. government's support for Israel has made Israel's enemies our own.

,..and Israel has a very special talent for making enemies,...and a *damn* good public relations dept.,...with very deep pockets,...also provided by the U.S. government.

You've got to hand it to Israel.

They use U.S. provided funds to purchase U.S. political influence.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is gonna sound a little crazy but when the big picture shows itself we will find the we agree more than we can see right now.Whats a Gazan?

A word I may have made up.

Those living in Gaza is what I meant.

Oh we likely agree, cuz I understand your point re: Israel's self-preservation. I was asking if you understand the protest & attendant rights of people in Gaza under the same principle?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cultures have been grabbing land from each other since the beginning of time. It's a harsh reality,..and it's difficult to look at sometimes, but the fact that Israel has grabbed the land they're on from those who have lived on it for hundreds of years isn't my concern.

*My* concern is, that Israel is represented by so many who occupy positions of influence within the U.S. government,..largely as a result of Israel's influence over the U.S. government.

Essentially,..the U.S. government's support for Israel has made Israel's enemies our own.

,..and Israel has a very special talent for making enemies,...and a *damn* good public relations dept.,...with very deep pockets,...also provided by the U.S. government.

You've got to hand it to Israel.

They use U.S. provided funds to purchase U.S. political influence.
Well said.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The problem really isn't Israel.

The problem is that U.S. government influence is for sale,...and that Israel has developed a very efficient strategy with which to purchase it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You're talking about the formalization of the agreement. Its negotiation occurred prior.

And a tremendous amount of back room dealing and deception to hide from Hussein the real endgame.
The core issue behind the Rothschild's efforts and other Zionists was to have a place where Jews would not be persecuted for just being a Jew. They are the longest persecuted group in human history. Not the first, not the last, but continuously longer than any other group.
They wanted a homeland of their own, saw an opportunity to get it, and went for it.
Events aligned and they realized their dream.

Like it or not, the nation of Israel exists and has the right to do whatever it takes to defend their existence.

We can either be pizzed about what happened almost 100 years ago and hate them for that, or we can grow up and deal with the world as it is right now.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have a real phuggin problem with dual citizen Jews occupying any position of power within our government.

History tells us where their loyalty lies, and it ain't the country they reside in. They're called international Jews for a reason.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The problem is that U.S. government influence is for sale,...and that Israel has developed a very efficient strategy with which to purchase it.

Very true.

Ed

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I know they were Egyptian before the 6 Day War just like those in the West Bank were Jordanian.I believe the are pawns for the loosers of that war.
Originally Posted by efw

A word I may have made up.

Those living in Gaza is what I meant.

Oh we likely agree, cuz I understand your point re: Israel's self-preservation. I was asking if you understand the protest & attendant rights of people in Gaza under the same principle?

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ghost,

Excellent video and 100% on the money, especially the parts of JEWS telling of their ethnic cleansing.

I went to college when truth was the objective. After WWII, Mostly France, GB, and to a lesser extent, the USA transported hundreds of thousands of Ashkenazi Jews to Israel where they soon outnumbered the indigenous people of Palestine, took over using force, changed its name from Palestine to Israel, and has been an apartheid country since. The Exodus of 1947 was part of this clandestine operation to declare war upon Palestine.

Jews are massacring Palestinians. Some of the extremely naive and possibly sick posters on this forum call Israel's whipping out a can of kick ass when Israel uses sophisticated weaponry we gave it and paid with US taxpayers' dollars including F-15 fighter jets to slaughter people armed with sticks and stones. Some posters call it whip ass. I call it genocide and war crimes.

Americans ain't real bright, which is why we have very little liberties remaining and rank about 18th in the list of free countries of the world. Keep in mind how the Palestinians lost their country, and it was their country and they were the indigenous people of that country. That fable by a zionist propagandist about how Palestinians never really existed, and whom many posters here like to repeat as historical fact is nothing more than BS. The same thing is happening right now in Occidental America, and the same morons who believe that the same Jews who preferred Jesus's crucifixion to the pardon of a murderer and have repeatedly sinned against God in spite of His warning them of dire consequences and who have rejected God in the flesh as messiah are God's chosen people. Christians are God's chosen people, not Jews. Do you got that? Do you need it translated?

Anyway, open borders, which is heavily supported by the same zionists who reaped huge benefits when Palestine couldn't secure its borders, is an intended strategy to dilute American's European culture. Believe me, possibly our children, assuredly their children will live in a very different country that I knew as a kid and that my parents knew. And when it occurs, it will be intentional. Worse, morons, some of the them posters here, will have caused it to occur, and here I'm referring to goofballs like that dude from Texas who thinks he's Rambo and likes to flex his muscles when in reality if he had two independent thoughts at once he'd become concussed. He's the personification of a tough talking pussy. Were a female DEA agent come to takes his guns, he's cower to her and hand them over. Then he'll gimp back to playing tough guy on the 'net.

BOWSINGER & Isaac are probably shills and treasonous. There are others of whom I'm suspicious, especially Pete E who, for unknown reason, wants us to believe Ashkenazi Jews are related to Biblical Hebrews (Sephardic Jews) when hard science has definitively proved that no such link exists, that Ashkenazi Jews are not related to Biblical Hebrews. In fact, Ashkenazi Jews, the beneficiary of theft of Palestine, did not exist at the time of Jesus's crucifixion, which means that they cannot be chosen anything except beneficiary of stolen land, with America's help, of course.

When your children wake up as a lower caste in the country created by our Founding Fathers, you and no one but you will be to blame.

Keep voting Republican or Democrat. We got where we are, and where we are does not resemble the country that was the patrimony of our Founding Fathers, because Republicans and Democrats took us here. Do you understand this fact, BOWSINGER? Palin is part of the problem. She ain't part of the solution. Ron Paul and Gary Johnson were solutions. You destroyed the solutions in favor of a huge problem in the personification of one Mitt Romney.

The three hardest words to say are, "I was wrong." Those whom refuse to admit their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I know they were Egyptian before the 6 Day War just like those in the West Bank were Jordanian.
No, Palestinians weren't Egyptians or Jordanians. Those were just the governments that controlled their land at those times. Those were just arrangements made after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, which controlled that land prior to that.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

And a tremendous amount of back room dealing and deception to hide from Hussein the real endgame.
The core issue behind the Rothschild's efforts and other Zionists was to have a place where Jews would not be persecuted for just being a Jew. They are the longest persecuted group in human history. Not the first, not the last, but continuously longer than any other group.
They wanted a homeland of their own, saw an opportunity to get it, and went for it.
Events aligned and they realized their dream.

Like it or not, the nation of Israel exists and has the right to do whatever it takes to defend their existence.

We can either be pizzed about what happened almost 100 years ago and hate them for that, or we can grow up and deal with the world as it is right now.

Ed

If this were to happen to America, would you be good with it? What if you thought it were in the process of happening, would you be good with it?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So we should identify with bloodlines?Im American but the bloodline comes from Europe.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You have a very succinct way of expressing extremely profound and poignant FACTS.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

169 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.