Hop To
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Is alive and well at Shiloh Brew and Chew. laugh

AP
MARYVILLE, Tenn. � A Tennessee restaurant owner has placed a sign in the window of her business welcoming gun owners -- a move she says has brought in more customers and saved her business from closing.

Shiloh Brew and Chew owner Sharma Floyd says put up the sign after seeing a news account of a business being robbed after posting a sign saying guns were not allowed in the building.

The Maryville restaurant owner opted to go in the opposite direction. Floyd told WVLT-TV in Knoxville that "business exploded" and the response from customers was overwhelmingly positive.

Floyd says she doesn't want her sign to be a challenge to anyone. She's simply standing up for what she believes in.

Link to Article

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heard that this AM on F&F, some people get it , some don't.
Good on them!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Heard that this AM on F&F, some people get it , some don't.
Good on them!
+1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, good on them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Works for me.

μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There was a feature piece on ABC-TV last night about an attractive young woman who owns a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, in which she and the waitresses all carry guns. Aside from inside the restaurant, she is shown shooting at a range with an instructor. The name of her restaurant is "The Shooter's Grill." She is very well spoken.

All her customers approve, and so does the town's chief of police.

Who doesn't approve?? She gets hate mail from left wing bliss ninnies who say they hope she gets killed. You know, oh-so-tolerant neo-lib progressives.

And of course, ABC interviews a 30 years cop from Lakewood, Colo., who strongly objects to people carrying guns and the women waitresses and owner, specifically. Says, they'll just make the problem worse if someone comes in to rob or shoot up the place. They should let the police handle it.

The cop's example of why no one should be allowed to carry a gun and protect him/herself was because he had a nephew who was in the Aurora theatre (Gun Free Zone!) when the murderous terrorist came in there, totally unopposed, and shot and killed so many people including his nephew.

I screamed at the teeeveee set, "Where were you you [bleep] hypocrite?! Where were you when the shooter started shooting?! Why weren't you there to 'Protect and serve?!' and stop the murderer? Home watching the big busted girls on Two and A Half Men maybe?"

As usual, when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

I'd bet a lot of money that cop would be the first cop in line to kick people's doors in order to confiscate their firearms, on Obama' dictates, should it come to that.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
There was a feature piece on ABC-TV last night about an attractive young woman who owns a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, in which she and the waitresses all carry guns. Aside from inside the restaurant, she is shown shooting at a range with an instructor. The name of her restaurant is "The Shooter's Grill." She is very well spoken.

All her customers approve, and so does the town's chief of police.

Who doesn't approve?? She gets hate mail from left wing bliss ninnies who say they hope she gets killed. You know, oh-so-tolerant neo-lib progressives.

And of course, ABC interviews a 30 years cop from Lakewood, Colo., who strongly objects to people carrying guns and the women waitresses and owner, specifically. Says, they'll just make the problem worse if someone comes in to rob or shoot up the place. They should let the police handle it.

The cop's example of why no one should be allowed to carry a gun and protect him/herself was because he had a nephew who was in the Aurora theatre (Gun Free Zone!) when the murderous terrorist came in there, totally unopposed, and shot and killed so many people including his nephew.

I screamed at the teeeveee set, "Where were you you [bleep] hypocrite?! Where were you when the shooter started shooting?! Why weren't you there to 'Protect and serve?!' and stop the murderer? Home watching the big busted girls on Two and A Half Men maybe?"

As usual, when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

I'd bet a lot of money that cop would be the first cop in line to kick people's doors in order to confiscate their firearms, on Obama' dictates, should it come to that.

L.W.

If everyone was carrying guns then there would be fewer criminals and less need for police to keep the average civilian in line. Why do you hate police?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

[/quote]

If everyone was carrying guns then there would be fewer criminals and less need for police to keep the average civilian in line. Why do you hate police?[/quote]

[Linked Image]

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good for the owner in Rifle, Co. And in Tn.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WillARights

If everyone was carrying guns then there would be fewer criminals and less need for police to keep the average civilian in line. Why do you hate police?[/quote]

[Linked Image] [/quote]

Sounds like you oppose police having their power and priveleges.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another plus for the Volunteer State

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We do.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by sherp

If everyone was carrying guns then there would be fewer criminals and less need for police to keep the average civilian in line. Why do you hate police?

[Linked Image] [/quote]

Sounds like you oppose police having their power and priveleges.[/quote]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will,

Please stop quoting that pile of dog schit. The more you step in it, the worse it stinks.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for them. If I ever pass through, I'll make it point to stop in. Likely won't be packing, but it's the thought that counts.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp

Sounds like you oppose police having their power and priveleges.

[Linked Image]

So you hate Jews and Police. You just keep showing how worthless you are.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

I support Reagan. I take it you oppose him because of his signing the Mulford Law, banning new machine guns, support the ban on semi-autos, and supporting the Brady Law?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 12savage, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 1,904 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,171
Posts18,523,652
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.