-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would you all stop quoting the trolling retard? DFTFT.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sherp

Why are you badmouthing me since your state has the kind of police I support(and other conservatives do as well) while you are ashamed of them and claim they are not there at all?

I bad mouth all idiots.

Don't take it personal.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Police are not significantly different from one town to the next. That is why even the smallest departments send representative officers around the entire country to attend training events and funerals in order to associate as friends with those other departments.

Get that dick out of your mouth you fuggin' homo.

Travis

Why are you badmouthing me since your state has the kind of police I support(and other conservatives do as well) while you are ashamed of them and claim they are not there at all?

[Linked Image]

What is it with you people who think your argument is validated by linking to websites with agenda-driven stats? Lies, damned lies, and statistics......

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Sherps "all the same" comment is indeed the most ignorant thing I have read in a while.

And once again tell us which states we have not seen making the youtube news with the whiney ass crying of people like you?

To the best of my knowledge, nothing happens in South Dakota.

You need to get more involved because it appears many officers in SD have gotten the shaft:
http://archive.argusleader.com/inte...ertified-officers-South-Dakota-2003-2013

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mannlicher,

It ain't cops who make laws. Politicians make 'em. It ain't cops who make regulations. It's bureaucrats who make 'em. Cops are required to enforce laws and abide by regulations. Blame ain't with cops. It's with politicians & bureaucrats.

Instead of sidetracking, it might be a better idea were Americans to demand that the Second Amendment as authored by James Madison and explicated by him in The Federalist No. 46 be strictly adhered. Madison didn't put anything in the Second Amendment about background checks, permits, or proving one is not a felon before Americans can exercise their Second Amendment Right to keep and bear firearms.

My suggestion is to pigeonhole political candidates in to a position of voiding every firearm law and thereby making the Second Amendment controlling before voting for them. I am good with keeping firearms out of the hands of violent felons. I do not think that a guy who was convicted of felony tax evasion should not be allowed to shoot clay pigeons, especially when many prosecutions are politically motivated.

Back door gun control is more dangerous than the overt variety. Bill Clinton, the liberal dirtbag that he is, tried to have misdemeanor drunk driving classified as a violent crime. I instinctively knew where he was going with his scheme. His intent was to prevent those convicted of misdemeanor drunk driving from owning a gun. Good thing that many politicians have been arrested for misdemeanor drunk driving lest he would have been able to deny a guy who 30 years ago was busted for misdemeanor drunk driving while driving home from a fraternity party from owning a gun.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Travis

[Linked Image]

What is it with you people who think your argument is validated by linking to websites with agenda-driven stats? Lies, damned lies, and statistics...... [/quote]

What do you think is not correct on that other than they are paining the officers involved as being bad while you and I support officers who are active.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Mannlicher,

It ain't cops who make laws. Politicians make 'em. It ain't cops who make regulations. It's bureaucrats who make 'em. Cops are required to enforce laws and abide by regulations. Blame ain't with cops. It's with politicians & bureaucrats.

Instead of sidetracking, it might be a better idea were Americans to demand that the Second Amendment as authored by James Madison and explicated by him in The Federalist No. 46 be strictly adhered. Madison didn't put anything in the Second Amendment about background checks, permits, or proving one is not a felon before Americans can exercise their Second Amendment Right to keep and bear firearms.

My suggestion is to pigeonhole political candidates in to a position of voiding every firearm law and thereby making the Second Amendment controlling before voting for them. I am good with keeping firearms out of the hands of violent felons. I do not think that a guy who was convicted of felony tax evasion should not be allowed to shoot clay pigeons, especially when many prosecutions are politically motivated.

Back door gun control is more dangerous than the overt variety. Bill Clinton, the liberal dirtbag that he is, tried to have misdemeanor drunk driving classified as a violent crime. I instinctively knew where he was going with his scheme. His intent was to prevent those convicted of misdemeanor drunk driving from owning a gun. Good thing that many politicians have been arrested for misdemeanor drunk driving lest he would have been able to deny a guy who 30 years ago was busted for misdemeanor drunk driving while driving home from a fraternity party from owning a gun.

Police do support those laws and ask for exemptions from them.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
sherp,

Of the thousands of cops I've known in my life, maybe a small handful were liberals.

I know of no cop who'd support disarming Americans. That's why were Americans to be disarmed, it'll be the military that does it.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Travis

[Linked Image]

What is it with you people who think your argument is validated by linking to websites with agenda-driven stats? Lies, damned lies, and statistics......

What do you think is not correct on that other than they are paining the officers involved as being bad while you and I support officers who are active. [/quote]

Sorry dude. I am not going to take the time for that challenge. I only point out that the data is suspect because of the source. You posted it as if it has assumed authority, and I question it because of it's obvious bias and because bare statistics are never to be trusted. That is all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Would you all stop quoting the trolling retard? DFTFT.

I put him on ignore.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If only others would ignore the POS.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
if the people dont watch and vote for what they need/want then piss on them.its like these killer kids,pay attention to whats under your nose and around you.people keep getting complacent and figures the local/state/fed government knows what they need,go ahead and let them cut their own throats

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mannlicher,

"I was only following orders" didn't work at Nuremberg, Raisuli.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Mannlicher,

"I was only following orders" didn't work at Nuremberg, Raisuli.

Especially when, in this instance, it's the cops advocating for the unconstitutional law to strip away 2A rights.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I am going to have to say I was wrong in the opening post here. I made reference to police chiefs being much the same as Mass. Another example of 'open mouth, insert foot', so to speak
The National Association of Chiefs of Police official web site should be indicative of how Police Chiefs feel across the country, and according to them:
FIREARMS
14. Should any vetted citizen be able to purchase a firearm for sport or self-defense? .....................................................Yes 86.8% No 11.1% N/A 2.1%
15. Would national recognition of state-issued concealed weapons permits facilitate the violent crime fighting
efforts of the professional law enforcement community? ...................................................................................................Yes 63.1% No 31.8% N/A 5.1%
16. Can qualified, law-abiding armed citizens help law enforcement reduce violent criminal activity? .......................... Yes 72.7% No 23.6% N/A 3.7%
17. Does your department use reality based/active shooter training? ..................................................................................Yes 78.1% No 21.1% N/A .8%
18. Does your department sell confiscated firearms to help meet budget needs or cover budget shortfalls? ...................Yes 19% No 79.6% N/A 1.5%

Should have done my research up front. This is from their 25th annual national survey.
http://www.nacoponline.org/25th.pdf

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
sherp=[bleep]

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sam, I think the NACOP gets confused with the IACPa lot of the time. Slightly different agendas and different membership demographics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

I bad mouth all idiots.

Don't take it personal.

Travis

Except I am not an idiot. Based on that fact, the map, your locale, and your claims about your area, you are a liar

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sam, I think the NACOP gets confused with the IACPa lot of the time. Slightly different agendas and different membership demographics.

http://www.mwcog.org/uploads/committee-documents/b11bV19e20130528130749.pdf

"International Association of Chiefs of Police
Position Paper on Firearm Violence"

Now, find us a NACP member that tells and IACP member to screw off when they need help with anything.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

http://www.mwcog.org/uploads/committee-documents/b11bV19e20130528130749.pdf

"International Association of Chiefs of Police
Position Paper on Firearm Violence"

Now, find us a NACP member that tells and IACP member to screw off when they need help with anything.

That should be easy - since IACP membership includes police from outside the US, who are obviously not interested in any of our constitutional concepts.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.