Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Doe_Shooter
I also have learned there are quite a few folks who are definitely off their medication and should immediately rectify that situation.

You're right! ..... What happens is the 24Hour OompaLoompa goes off the booze & recreational meds, sobers up and starts posting his constant usual dripping again.

He's quite predictable and fun to play with.

[Linked Image]

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Titty Shooter,

You poor poor clueless dumbfhukk,it is HILARIOUS that you have ever fancied the notion that you've a first [bleep] clue about anything. Holy schitt...THAT is [bleep] funny!

I'll feign my "surprise",that yet another Clueless Kchunt went right to Whining and skirted ALL things the rifle. 'Course,what other move can you make?!? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more excuses.

Bless your heart.

SuperKchunt,

Mebbe lob another cartoon,or plagiarize yet another pic and really knock it out of the Park. Laffin'!

Hell...you,Titty Shooter and poor [bleep] stupid Moses oughtta form The Vagina Triangle and swap PM's,so you can exchange Pretend. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and you gals sure "do" it up. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend,so you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukks will have more to Whine about.

[Linked Image]

I know...I know,it all sails over your pointy head.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Big deal .... yawn.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Mr. Boxer

How long has it been since you were allowed out of your Mom's basement?

Why does a man who is 50 pounds overweight complain about a 10 pound rifle being too heavy?
SCI Life Member 4**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well my feelings are hurt now.

I had hoped after we had met you'd be nicer to me.

Stick is larger than life on the internet, not so much in person.

Here is a pic of our meeting. His love of light rifles now makes sense.

Nice socks pee wee.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin'

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently attest,you poor poor Day Dreaming Do Nothing Kchunt.

Perhaps lob another cartoon and/or plagiarize a pic,to quantify the "satisfactions" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you took the lonnnggggggggg way around,to skirt all things The Rifle.

Bless your heart.

Titty Shooter,

You Do Nothing Dumbfhukks are a [bleep] riot!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more fascinating details of your Drooling Dumbfhukktitude.

You are doing great.

Laffin'!

Moses,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please....just continue to do so aloud.

You poor poor stupid [bleep] couldn't knock the new,off a used pair of boots,but luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free.

The Vagina Triangle is really on fire!

I'm crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard,you clueless stupid [bleep].

Wow +P+!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Iggy time for the idiot....... he's #1 and I am sure proud of it.

Now back to Nosler..... has anyone actually bought one? Price seems a bit high if that really a Howa action when a WBY V2 is half that MSRP and still has a MOA label on it. Wondering???

Why does a man who is 50 pounds overweight complain about a 10 pound rifle being too heavy?
SCI Life Member 4**
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Re-yawn .... You got boring fast this time. tired

You need to change up that drool you do.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Old Doe Shooter,

It's not a Howa action. It was designed by the guy who designed the Howa, who apparently got lazy. But it's made in Oregon specifically for Nosler.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Thanks John. Can you translate the "apparently got lazy" part of your info? It's not a Howa and is made in Oregon but....??? Does that mean "not as good as a Howa" or "better than" cause he was lazy on the Howa? Or? Buy USA is a big thing to me but I can't afford a herd of Dakota rifles, one for me and one for the Mrs is it. So the herd is mostly modified 110,77, 70 & 7/600/700,a couple 98's and a 17.
I've never gone the Howa/Wby route but curious.

SCI Life Member 4**
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
He was lazy because he just repeated the basic Howa dimensions, but the actions have substantial differences in other ways. The original Nosler Custom action, for instance, has integral bases for scope mounts. Every action is also machined very precisely when made, rather than having mass-production errors corrected by "blueprinting."

There's certainly nothing wrong with the basic Howa design; in fact some people think it's one of the best push-feed actions. But the Nosler action is NOT made by Howa, and has certain improvements, both in tight production standards and other details, such as the safety and trigger. And it is NOT made in Japan.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
thanks

SCI Life Member 4**
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well, if Nosler thinks they can design a better 'mousetrap", then good luck to them!
Quite a spread in price when you consider a Nosler Patriot vs. a Ruger American.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
There's quite a price spread between the Ruger American and 98% of the bolt-action rifles on the market. But I don't think Nosler is trying to compete with the Ruger American, or Ruger developed the American to compete with Nosler's rifle line. They are meant for two completely different markets.

The Patriot does have some features the American doesn't, such as a far more sophisticated, stiffer synthetic stock, with a comb much better suited to using a scope. You also won't have to rasp the forend channel on the Nosler, as is more than occasionally necessary on the American for the free-floated barrel to float.

The Patriot is also Cerakoted, and has a better trigger. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with the American's trigger (I own three Americans, and have shot several others) but it ain't as good as the one on the Patriot.

John Steinbeck
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Heritage looks appealing due to its oiled, walnut stock. It is offered in .280 AI, but I'd be happy with a .280 Rem.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
If Nosler would get B&C to slim down the pistol grip on this thing I'd buy two or maybe three but if a rifle don't feel right in My hands it ain't the rifle for me, I don't care how good it's built..........................Hb

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
on the B&C stocks i see some have checkering in the grip,are they any thinner than the standard style?ive got the standard and am thinking of taking some off.

V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
I really couldn't say as I have never handled one and doubt that I ever see one in My neck of the woods but from the looks of the pics it seems to have the same thick non-checkered pistol grip as the stock they provide for the 700 Mountain, but maybe not as thick as the super clubby stock they supply for Winchesters All Weather mod 70.............Hb

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd like to hear if anybody has tried one of these rifles? I'm seriously considering on in 280 AI or 7mm-08.

Need your help on this decision.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 8 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.