Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
It certainly appears as though many posters here have no clue of precepts and tenets of Judaism.

Bible scholars are aware that Jesus Christ denounced the Pharisees. He said they nullified all the Commandments of God by their Tradition, "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Mark 7:13; Matt. 15:6-9, etc.). His invective, in truth, cannot be equalled. All of Matthew 23 is like a whiplash. He likened Pharisaism to a whited sepulchre, indeed beautiful outwardly, but "inside full of dead men's bones and of all uncleanness." Christ climaxed one condemnation after another with the expletive, "Hypocrites!" He called the Pharisees children of them that killed the Prophets. He foretold they would go on killing, crucifying and persecuting until the guilt for all the righteous blood shed from Abel on down would be upon them. "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Christ asked.

Christ is as utterly devastating of Pharisaism in the record of John 8. Although He admitted that His hearers were descendants of Abraham, He said they were, spiritually, of the devil. Christ told them:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because the truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it (John 8:44).

The Missing Link

"But," says the disinterested Christian, "what has that to do with us today? What a group of Pharisees did two thousand years ago is over and done with!"

However, the missing link in Christian understanding on the subject of "Pharisees" is best supplied by the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia (1943):

The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees. Their leading ideas and methods found expression in a literature of enormous extent, of which a very great deal is still in existence. The Talmud is the largest and most important single piece of that literature � and the study of it is essential for any real understanding of Pharisaism.

Concerning the Pharisees, the 1905 Jewish Encyclopedia says:

With the destruction of the Temple (70 A.D.) the Sadducees disappeared altogether, leaving the regulation of all Jewish affairs in the hands of the Pharisees. Henceforth, Jewish life was regulated by the Pharisees; the whole history of Judaism was reconstructed from the Pharisaic point of view, and a new aspect was given to the Sanhedrin of the past. A new chain of tradition supplanted the older priestly tradition (Abot 1:1). Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future. (See Exhibit 264 herein.)

Historically speaking, scripture believers had accepted Christ as the Messiah foretold. They were no longer "Jews," but called themselves "Christians." They were persecuted as such by the Pharisees. The word "Pharisee" comes from the word "separated." (See Exhibit 300.)
The Babylonian Talmud, Sole Authority

You may ascertain by turning to top Jewish authorities today that the Babylonian Talmud, the written form of the Tradition of the Pharisees, is the sole authority of the so-called "Jewish" religion, or Judaism.

Rabbi Louis Finklestein was chosen in 1937 by the Kehillas (Jewish communities) of the World as one of the top 120 Jews best representing "a lamp of Judaism" to the World, together with Maxim Litvinov (Finklestein), the Communist Commissar and bank robber terrorist; atheist communist Albert Einstein; those indefatigable Marxist reds, Harold Laski and his friend Felix Frankfurter (U.S. Supreme Court Justice) who shared honors with Rabbi Finklestein and others. Finklestein has long headed the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, with branches in New York and Los Angeles. In his two-volume work "The Pharisees." Rabbi Finklestein writes:

Pharasaism became Talmudism � But the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew � studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies. From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy. Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland. Russia and Eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharasaism has wandered. (See Exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, and Exhibit 3 herein.)

In Rabbi Finklestein's history of the Jews, he states:

The Talmud derives its authority from the position held by the ancient academies. (i.e. Pharisee) The teachers of those academies, both of Babylonia and of Palestine. were considered the rightful successors of the older Sanhedrin . . . At the present time, the Jewish people have no living central authority comparable in status to the ancient Sanhedrins or the later academies. Therefore, any decision regarding the Jewish religion must be based on the Talmud as the final resum� of the teaching of those authorities when they existed.
[page 2] (The Jews � Their History, Culture, and Religion , Vol. 4, p. 1332, Jewish Publication Society of America, 1949).

"The Talmud: Heart's Blood of the Jewish Faith," was the heading of a November, 1959, installment of a bestselling book by the Jewish author, Herman Wouk, which ran serially in the New York Herald-Tribune.

To quote:

The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe � whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists � we follow the Talmud. It is our common law.

Before posting propaganda, it might behoove more than a few posters to KNOW what Jews actually believe. You can KNOW what Jews believe by reading the Talmud. After reading it, if you're good, I'm good. But keep in mind that Talmudic Jews believe all goyim mothers are prostitutes.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Rancho_Loco,

Are you a neo-Nazi in the Fourth Reich?

Or are you an AIPAC shill attempting to deny truth.

Either way, you're a lying POS!

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
careful or you'll piss off the aliens and then we're all f'ed.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
It certainly appears as though many posters here have no clue of precepts and tenets of Judaism.

Bible scholars are aware that Jesus Christ denounced the Pharisees. He said they nullified all the Commandments of God by their Tradition, "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Mark 7:13; Matt. 15:6-9, etc.). His invective, in truth, cannot be equalled. All of Matthew 23 is like a whiplash. He likened Pharisaism to a whited sepulchre, indeed beautiful outwardly, but "inside full of dead men's bones and of all uncleanness." Christ climaxed one condemnation after another with the expletive, "Hypocrites!" He called the Pharisees children of them that killed the Prophets. He foretold they would go on killing, crucifying and persecuting until the guilt for all the righteous blood shed from Abel on down would be upon them. "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Christ asked.

Christ is as utterly devastating of Pharisaism in the record of John 8. Although He admitted that His hearers were descendants of Abraham, He said they were, spiritually, of the devil. Christ told them:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because the truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it (John 8:44).

The Missing Link

"But," says the disinterested Christian, "what has that to do with us today? What a group of Pharisees did two thousand years ago is over and done with!"

However, the missing link in Christian understanding on the subject of "Pharisees" is best supplied by the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia (1943):

The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees. Their leading ideas and methods found expression in a literature of enormous extent, of which a very great deal is still in existence. The Talmud is the largest and most important single piece of that literature � and the study of it is essential for any real understanding of Pharisaism.

Concerning the Pharisees, the 1905 Jewish Encyclopedia says:

With the destruction of the Temple (70 A.D.) the Sadducees disappeared altogether, leaving the regulation of all Jewish affairs in the hands of the Pharisees. Henceforth, Jewish life was regulated by the Pharisees; the whole history of Judaism was reconstructed from the Pharisaic point of view, and a new aspect was given to the Sanhedrin of the past. A new chain of tradition supplanted the older priestly tradition (Abot 1:1). Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future. (See Exhibit 264 herein.)

Historically speaking, scripture believers had accepted Christ as the Messiah foretold. They were no longer "Jews," but called themselves "Christians." They were persecuted as such by the Pharisees. The word "Pharisee" comes from the word "separated." (See Exhibit 300.)
The Babylonian Talmud, Sole Authority

You may ascertain by turning to top Jewish authorities today that the Babylonian Talmud, the written form of the Tradition of the Pharisees, is the sole authority of the so-called "Jewish" religion, or Judaism.

Rabbi Louis Finklestein was chosen in 1937 by the Kehillas (Jewish communities) of the World as one of the top 120 Jews best representing "a lamp of Judaism" to the World, together with Maxim Litvinov (Finklestein), the Communist Commissar and bank robber terrorist; atheist communist Albert Einstein; those indefatigable Marxist reds, Harold Laski and his friend Felix Frankfurter (U.S. Supreme Court Justice) who shared honors with Rabbi Finklestein and others. Finklestein has long headed the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, with branches in New York and Los Angeles. In his two-volume work "The Pharisees." Rabbi Finklestein writes:

Pharasaism became Talmudism � But the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew � studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies. From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy. Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland. Russia and Eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharasaism has wandered. (See Exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, and Exhibit 3 herein.)

In Rabbi Finklestein's history of the Jews, he states:

The Talmud derives its authority from the position held by the ancient academies. (i.e. Pharisee) The teachers of those academies, both of Babylonia and of Palestine. were considered the rightful successors of the older Sanhedrin . . . At the present time, the Jewish people have no living central authority comparable in status to the ancient Sanhedrins or the later academies. Therefore, any decision regarding the Jewish religion must be based on the Talmud as the final resum� of the teaching of those authorities when they existed.
[page 2] (The Jews � Their History, Culture, and Religion , Vol. 4, p. 1332, Jewish Publication Society of America, 1949).

"The Talmud: Heart's Blood of the Jewish Faith," was the heading of a November, 1959, installment of a bestselling book by the Jewish author, Herman Wouk, which ran serially in the New York Herald-Tribune.

To quote:

The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe � whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists � we follow the Talmud. It is our common law.

Before posting propaganda, it might behoove more than a few posters to KNOW what Jews actually believe. You can KNOW what Jews believe by reading the Talmud. After reading it, if you're good, I'm good. But keep in mind that Talmudic Jews believe all goyim mothers are prostitutes.

Did you author that? Well done, if so.

Yes, when Christ condemned the Pharisees, he was precisely condemning what has since been called simply Judaism, but which is more precisely termed Talmudic Judaism, as it bears little connection to the religion from which came Christ, i.e., it bears little connection to the religion of the Old Testament Patriarchs and Prophets. The Talmud is merely the codification into text precisely the errors Christ condemned in the Pharisees whom he called, based on their errors and their denial of his divinity and Messiahship, sons of their father the Devil and antichrist.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
rem141r,

Truth, especially when in contradicts long-held beliefs, can be difficult to accept. It's always a better idea to go with truth.

The three most difficult words for people to say are, "I was wrong."

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
***Author Unknown***

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
THR,

No, I didn't. I cut 'n' pasted it from the introduction found at the link.

BTW, when I was oh so much smarter than I am now, a very wise man who was much older than I told me that were I to read the Talmud, I'd demand that Judaism be made illegal. I blew him off. I was an extremely wise fool. It wasn't until much later when I was Born Again did I attempt to KNOW God's word that I thought it wise to expose myself to enemies of Christianity.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh boy, the Storm Front boys are out in force today. crazy Insane Susan, how many pogroms have you instigated today?

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Oh boy, the Storm Front boys are out in force today. crazy Insane Susan, how many pogroms have you instigated today?
I guess all Christians are Storm Front, then, since this is bread and butter Christianity, excluding those infected with the heresy of Dispensationalism, which only came into existence less than two centuries ago.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Rob,

I'm more than good with your attempting to refute FACTS taken directly from the Talmud. However, when you resort to extremism and agrumentum ad hominem, you lose all credibility and possibly expose yourself as a shill.

Let's stick with facts. With that, I'm good. Who knows? Maybe you might be able to convert me to whatever it is you believe.

I hope you have a blessed day,

SS

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the article didn't even mention the Hasidic Jews.

I'm thinking Lilith was hot as a two-dollar pistol.

der wesbsite won't hardly let me post, something about a database?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Rob,

I'm more than good with your attempting to refute FACTS taken directly from the Talmud. However, when you resort to extremism and agrumentum ad hominem, you lose all credibility and possibly expose yourself as a shill.

Let's stick with facts. With that, I'm good. Who knows? Maybe you might be able to convert me to whatever it is you believe.

I hope you have a blessed day,

SS

Insane Susan:

Very little of what you write is worthy of a response. The United States is not a theocracy and our civil liberties are not in any way dependent on our religious beliefs. Since I am not contemplating a conversion to Judaism and have seen no evidence that anyone on this site is either, I take your OP as nothing more than gratuitous Jew-bashing----what we tend to expect from troglodytes like you who are in open revolt against our Founding principles.

I can think of no better anti-dote to your sickness than a good dose of George Washington to remind us of the genuine principle of liberty at issue here.

http://tourosynagogue.org/index.php/history-learning/gw-letter

http://tourosynagogue.org/index.php/history-learning/gw-letter

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just adding to the theme of this thread to make the kooks feel better and besides, the blond is hot:

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pinxdGZe5aY[/video]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Naive 'fire posters are afraid of Muslims. Little do the know that the Talmud commands Jews to kill Christians.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Rob,

Just curious: are you angry at me, or are you angry at me for posting direct quotes from the Talmud?

And here's an honest question: are you an AIPAC shill?

Why don't you try this approach. Take one of the Talmud quotes I've posted and refute it. That would give you credibility.

Jus' sayin'...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

And just whom would the kooks be, according to you, of course?

Your posts appear to be scripted AIPAC shill responses.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
omg. and xtians have no concern when it come to killin' the heaten norse?

on Earth, death is an apparent part of Life?
think of frogs, and how many survives to reproduce. grin

just how many True Believers are going to survive when the time comes?

getting one single, solitary human off the Earth alive might be success enough. should she be pregnant when she blasts off, or not?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Who has killed more in the name of their god/religion? Christians, Jews Or Muslims???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,647
Posts18,512,544
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.