-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama and his liberal cronies preach constantly about political correctness and tolerance, yet the only �religion� they seem to tolerate is Islam.

It�s no secret that the president has warm affections for the Muslim religion, as is evidenced by a recent statement addressed to those who practice Islam, commending them for �building the fabric of the nation.�

This is news to most Americans who know that those who founded the country and contributed to it�s �fabric� were largely Christian.

Liberals have also started shoving political correctness into the military, forcing soldiers to observe Muslim customs and learn about their religion and culture, a move that had plenty of soldiers steaming mad.

Angry U.S. soldiers stated that they were told not to eat or drink in front of Muslims during the month of Ramadan. An email was sent by Bridge Commander Col. Kevin Glasz with express instructions �encouraging� this �simple, yet respectful gesture.�

�This is a period of great personal restraint and commitment in addition to renewed focus on worship. I�d like to encourage you to learn just a little more about this religion, but more importantly, I�m asking you to be considerate and do not consume food or drink in front of our Muslim colleagues; it is a simple, yet respectful action.�

What seemed to upset officers and other doctors who work at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, where this incident occurred, is that similar invitations haven�t been made for individuals practicing other religions.

�I respect the intention behind this email, but note that there is no similar call honoring other faiths. �There is no similar invitation for non-Jewish colleagues to refrain from eating leavened products during Passover, or non-Christian colleagues to refrain from eating meat during Lent.�

Another Marine said the email could be viewed as an order that violates the religious freedoms of soldiers.

�It could be construed as an order and one that violates the First Amendment freedom of everyone who received it. This is an appalling violation, especially coming on the heels of so many instances where those of conservative Christian faith in the military are vilified.�

http://conservativetribune.com/soldiers-eat-drink-muslims/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. The [bleep] in Charge is a Muzzy loving Bastard!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Soldiers Told Not to Eat or Drink in Front of Muslims

It doesn't offend the dead ones.... And that's the only kind I would take my eyes of off long to eat anyways. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What about mutual respect; they don't have to eat and we don't have to not eat.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fugg em !

I'd eat some fried Pork Chops wrapped in Bacon right in front of them and then I'd throw the Pork Chop bones at em!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep] them and their fake fasting. I would eat a double bacon cheeseburger in front of them and finish it off with a fart toward mecca.

The more temptation the better I would think to prove their resolve to worship their cult leaders and pedophile prophet.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[bleep] would eat the fugg outta a bar bq pork mre when you captured em

the other one they would get would be shrimp jambalya
(seen starving dogs in bombed out mig 21 bunkers turn their nose at that one, but they would gobble up the other mre,s anytime )

those would be the only mre,s i would tell my joes to give a raghead back in the day........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When I went to Iraq as a civilian in 2004, we were told not to display any religious symbols, such as crosses. Not many heeded that advice.

We were also told to always shake hands with our right hand, because the left hand was traditionally used for wiping yourself and considered unclean.

I always thought it would be appropriate to be shaking one of their hands and say "we're American, we use toilet paper, and I'm right-handed."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It should be axiomatic by now that Obama is a Muslim.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is still against the ROE to pisss on the dead ones"

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not arguing that such directives aren't distasteful and improper. But it isn't new, either. Back in the 70s, we were given instructions in "cultural sensitivity" that included how to act and speak around indigenous people. We were taught to never place your hand on a Vietnamese person's head or shoulder, for example. (Putting a "lower" body part atop a "higher" one meant you were calling the other person inferior. Big insult. Could get you hurt or worse, they said.)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Local news team from Florida went to Saigon in the late 60's to do a report.

They couldn't figure out why people avoided them with disgusted looks until someone pointed out the big embroidered patch on their jacket chest pockets - "10" - for Channel 10 News.

They taped over the 0 so it only said 1 and then people began treating them with friendliness and respect.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I guess I am not politically correct. I had lunch with a principal engineer and I enjoyed a pulled pork sandwich. It was really good too.

JD338

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh this has been going on when Ol GW Bush was president. I don't care for Obama either but this was not started under his administration.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As mentioned, it's not new, and it's not an Obama thing.

I tend to pick up my laundry from the local guy after lunch, and during Ramadan I always grab a drink from the DFAC and while he hands over my laundry, I simply set the drink down slightly out of sight from any passersby.

It's hot where he works, and I don't believe all Afghans want to participate in Ramadan, they do it because they have to participate.

I don't ask if he drinks it during the day, I don't care.

Brian

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess it's OK for them to play hide the hongada-hongada in a goat while we're not eating in front of them...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I keep hearing the muslims want to take over the world,
Now I think the world is being handed to them on a platter :-(

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A good raghead is a dead raghead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cheeseburger, extra bacon please.

And a beer.

Sorry, that's my culture. To NOT eat in front of me is offensive.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
A good raghead is a dead raghead

I think you got that backward, but same/same.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,077
Posts18,482,727
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.