Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Was there ever doubt about Israel's genocide? Did we really need Israel's confirmation of what we knew?

What is sad and alarming is that unpatriotic posters on the 'fire along with too many gullible Americans are complicit in genocide.

When do we say enough is enough?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When the towel heads are bled out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're a good example of what happens when Rick doesn't allow me to moderate.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Was there ever doubt about Israel's genocide? Did we really need Israel's confirmation of what we knew?

What is sad and alarming is that unpatriotic posters on the 'fire along with too many gullible Americans are complicit in genocide.

You seem to be fixated on this subject. Do you remember this???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, disregard SS
He comes around every two years in different guises, just far enough ahead of the election cycle to get established as a regular poster
His only purpose is to cause hate and discontent and to pull in guys like TRH, who will join in with anybody who will stroke his ego by seeming to agree with him on some subject.
I don't know if he's a paid pro or just some jerk who likes to disrupt the fire,

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think we all know who he is & has been. What a fuggin tool...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When the Religion of Peace is finally peaceful - even if it means chains around their ankles.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as they are killing Muslims I'll cheer them on.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Stack them bodies Israel!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SS is payed by the communist democrats to disrupt the fire.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sansouci is living proof that you CAN get a woman pregnant through anal sex

He is also the poster child for why we should not allow late term abortions. When they fail, he is the result

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
damn! boy, how do you really feel about him?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
You're a good example of what happens when Rick doesn't allow me to moderate.

Travis

Maybe Rick could set up a special place for democrats and queers.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not all queers are Democrats
Can't vouch for the reverse. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

In case its a poll....put me in the complicit category.

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
When the towel heads are bled out.

Do you really mean that? Do you really believe that killing all Arabs is wise? Do you think that that is what God wants you to do?

What would you have done with Danny Thomas, the founder of St. Jude's Children's hospital? He was Lebanese? Would you have bled him out?

How about Dave Thomas, the founded Wendys? Was he a bad guy?

What would you do with Doug Flutie? He's Lebanese. Under your scheme, does he get bled out?

Steve Jobs? He was Syrian. Would you have bled him out?

What would you do with my internist? She was born in New York City & went to medical school in Pennsylvania. She is one of the sweetest people I know. She wears a hijab. Should she bleed out?

How about a Egyptian born anesthetist who's had my life in his hands more than a few times. He didn't allow me to bleed out. Are you gonna bleed him out?

How about Arabs in the US Military. Are you good with bleeding them out?

What are you going to do with the many Arabs who are federal, state, and local cops? Are you going to bleed them out?

What would you do with Arabs who are working as firefighters in America? Do they get bled out?

Orange County, CA has a huge population of Muslim physicians, especially Persians. There is no doubt in my mind that they'd save your life were it necessary. Do you bleed them out?

Darrel Issa? He's an authentic conservative. You gonna bleed him out? He might be the ONLY US congressman that I admire.

Speaking of bleeding Arabs out, how about Dr. Michael DeBakey? He pioneered many heart surgeries that are used to this day to save lives not merely in Texas where he lived, but in the USA and world. He was Lebanese. Under your scheme, would you have bled him out?

Rounding out your absurdity of senseless cruelty, you would not have had to bleed out US Navy Seal Monsoor. He did it himself saving lives of his fellow SEAL's. BTW, he was posthumously awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, the most prestigious award in the world.

You have defined absurdity way, way down.

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/02/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Kill them and let God sort them out!!!Then feed em to the Hogs!!!Is that animal cruelty I would not want to piss off PETA!!!

Last edited by Huntz; 08/02/14.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was there ever doubt about Israel's genocide?

Only a couple of thousand Palestinians have died in the war. That's no where near genocide. Israel need to kill hundreds of thousands for it to even approach genocide. You know like your buddy in Syria has.

No way is it genocide with the terrorists attacking Israeli civilians and hiding behind their civilians. That's cowards trying to get Israel to fire back and kill their women and children so idiots like you can blame the deaths on Israeli "genocide".

The real solution to this problem would be for Israel to tell everyone in Gaza that they are going to destroy every building in Gaza. That if they don't want to die they should go withing 100 feet of the ocean and away from any buildings. Then Israel should just level all of Gaza.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Conrad,

Are you arguing with me or the Israeli journalist who has called for a Palestinian genocide?

Stay focused here. This is about the Israeli journalist who has attempted to rationalize genocide.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All we need to know about Muslims can be summed up in 1 picture.!

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,669
Posts18,513,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.