-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A while back your buddy-kook TRH posted a video of an Israeli hit team at a hotel where they clipped a terr. It would make my day for a couple of those guys to Krav Maga your foreskin dicked, low SAT scoring, white bread and mayonaise eating ass into a puddle of (kosher) jelly.. smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB4

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Never forget, propaganda poster boy, Israel created Hamas. Only a shill or unpatriotic traitor would deny THAT FACT!

Where in the fugg do you come up with this crap? Here's a quick copy & paste from Wiki... Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[3][4] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[25][26] In July 2009, Khaled Mashal, Hamas's political bureau chief, said that the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees held the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.[27][28] In 2014, however, Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, deputy chairman of Hamas's political bureau, said: "Hamas will not recognize Israel ... this is a red line that cannot be crossed".[29]
You should have watched "GAZA: WITNESS TO WAR" last night on the TV...I was fairly impressed. It was a pretty comprehensive special that was on last night. Some of the tunnels they've built were pretty impressive. Reinforced concrete...some over 90 ft. deep, with electricity & communications stations. Some, wide enough to drive a car in & some going all the way to Egypt...(Egyptians have blown the ones they've found up...how's that for brotherly love) There was also one tunnel that had an entrance from a Mosque. They showed drone footage of rockets being fired next to schools, hospitals, mosques & the aftermath when Israel returned fire...The interviews that were done with palestinian citizens were stellar, as well as the reporters commentary. Most seem oblivious as to the "why" of Israel closing its borders...(you...know...suicide bombers & such) There was also a clip from last week where the ayatollah over in Iran was encouraging the muslim world to join in...kinda sounds like what the pope would do right?

This was the best unbiased report I've seen on the subject...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
white bread and mayonaise eating ass

Hey dick head...I happen to like white bread and mayo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I happen to like it as well, my apologies for the mensa-level comment, sorry the comment went over your head. I take it you didn't take umbrage at the low SAT score issue then...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I happen to like it as well, my apologies for the mensa-level comment, sorry the comment went over your head. I take it you didn't take umbrage at the low SAT score issue then...

Not at all. I scored quite high on the mensa thing...

ETA: Nevermind... wink

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/04/14.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

-- Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI.

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/04/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Never forget, propaganda poster boy, Israel created Hamas. Only a shill or unpatriotic traitor would deny THAT FACT!

Where in the fugg do you come up with this crap? Here's a quick copy & paste from Wiki... Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[3][4] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[25][26] In July 2009, Khaled Mashal, Hamas's political bureau chief, said that the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees held the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.[27][28] In 2014, however, Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, deputy chairman of Hamas's political bureau, said: "Hamas will not recognize Israel ... this is a red line that cannot be crossed".[29]
You should have watched "GAZA: WITNESS TO WAR" last night on the TV...I was fairly impressed. It was a pretty comprehensive special that was on last night. Some of the tunnels they've built were pretty impressive. Reinforced concrete...some over 90 ft. deep, with electricity & communications stations. Some, wide enough to drive a car in & some going all the way to Egypt...(Egyptians have blown the ones they've found up...how's that for brotherly love) There was also one tunnel that had an entrance from a Mosque. They showed drone footage of rockets being fired next to schools, hospitals, mosques & the aftermath when Israel returned fire...The interviews that were done with palestinian citizens were stellar, as well as the reporters commentary. Most seem oblivious as to the "why" of Israel closing its borders...(you...know...suicide bombers & such) There was also a clip from last week where the ayatollah over in Iran was encouraging the muslim world to join in...kinda sounds like what the pope would do right?

This was the best unbiased report I've seen on the subject...

Middlefork_Miner,

The possibilities of you are endless: a moron, traitor, illiterate, gullible, etc.

Just one of my sources that HAMAS is a CREATION of ISRAEL is the Wall Street Journal, with citations of Jews within.

But we don't have to limit ourselves to merely the WSJ. There are many more sources that reveal Hamas to be a creation of Israel.

Middlefork, either you're a shill, a traitor, or stupid, it doesn't matter, for neither are a defense to treason.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

KNOWLEDGE is an area in which you are severely lacking.
Your post about Hamas being created by Israel should be enough to convince you of that...

BTW...the news special I referred to above was done by Al Jazeera...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
and thus your true nature comes to the surface Dr. Duke. Gone are your lofty platitudes and well reasoned though false assertions. You are not better than those whom you claim to denigrate in your posts. Go away to some other website that is more suited to your shallow water mentality. Seek out other like minded morons and regale them with your vast mental powers. Leave us poor hunters and shooters to our own.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, I'm also an anteater, but that's probably TMI smile

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

Let's take a look at the Talmud's Law of Moser & see if it applies to you:

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

If it walks & quacks like a duck, it must be jorge!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimmyp
and thus your true nature comes to the surface Dr. Duke. Gone are your lofty platitudes and well reasoned though false assertions. You are not better than those whom you claim to denigrate in your posts. Go away to some other website that is more suited to your shallow water mentality. Seek out other like minded morons and regale them with your vast mental powers. Leave us poor hunters and shooters to our own.

Who the hell is Dr. Duke? Is he your mentor?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
thus Israel supported Hamas as a counterpoint to the PLO and by doing so made a mistake, a strategy gone wrong.

Fascism which you ascribe to was another theory/strategy gone wrong as well, yet you cling to it with relish, your no better than those that you hate.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
jimmyp,

You're a 5'er.

If you know me you'd know that Duke would have hanged me at least 4 times.

Why do you call Duke "Dr."? Is he your idol?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
thus Israel supported Hamas as a counterpoint to the PLO and by doing so made a mistake, a strategy gone wrong.

Fascism which you ascribe to was another theory/strategy gone wrong as well, yet you cling to it with relish, your no better than those that you hate.

This is nothing more than rationalizing bad behavior. You admit that Israel created Hamas, but then attempt a lame rationale.

Fascism always arises from the left. I'm so far the other way that Reagan would have had to look over his right shoulder to see me.

You, 5'er, are a feigned neocon. You're really a Feinstein, Boxer, Shumer, Reed, Pelosi liberal. Your colors ain't too hard to discern.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You posting from Gaza?
Your brothers need you.
Get to the childcare center on Mosque Way asap.
Hamas needs a triggerman!

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

lol,...the funny thing about Duke is,...he really doesn't stand out in the crowd any longer.

An entire generation of young Americans are reaching the same conclusions that he did,...and most of them probably don't even know who he is.

My guess is,...if you're actually of the age to get shipped off to some Middle Eastern chithole to get your ass shot off for the glory of greater Israel, you can't afford to lie to yourself about the bullshit you're being fed.

If you're a young man in America today,...your "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" depends on your ability to decipher fact from propaganda.

If you're not good at it, you're liable to end up like this Kentucky boy

,..damn good clip.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,940
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.