Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
stxhunter and the rest of you genocidal maniacs will go even battier bat chit crazy when the find out a Persian chick who's a professor at Stanford, one of the top 10 colleges in the nation, has just won the Fields Metal.

But then again the lowest decile of intellectuals contains the likes of peckerwhacker444, stxhunter, dequeer, et al. They're the fellas who take care of the sultan's camels.

Just think of these fellas losing it were they to find out that the first physician was Egyptian. Why, they'd protest by never again going to a physician.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted By: Middlefork_Miner
I really wish you'd stop quoting him...he's about as disgustingly stupid as Maser was...

I know and you are right. It is that such stupidity begs to be called out. Hard to resist sometimes.

So now SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler has called Hugo Black, a lifelong Baptist and one time member of the Ku Klux Klan �another Ashkenazi Jew�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
eh76,

I see you still ain't gotten over your wife leavin' you for:

[Linked Image]

And you drowned your sorrows with www.gaydating.com:

[Linked Image]

eh76, you've got to learn to let it go. Black babies will bring color to your wife's new family. Be joyful.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted By: Middlefork_Miner
I really wish you'd stop quoting him...he's about as disgustingly stupid as Maser was...

I know and you are right. It is that such stupidity begs to be called out. Hard to resist sometimes.

So now SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler has called Hugo Black, a lifelong Baptist and one time member of the Ku Klux Klan �another Ashkenazi Jew�

BOW,

I heard you were life flighted off of Fire Island last night. The official cause of hospitalization is your suffering concussion from two simultaneous thoughts. However, the down low is your suffering exhaustion from exertion by two simultaneous fells wink

You rascal you. No wonder you waddle when you walk and the fellas whistle while they're takin' you for a spin.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why not just change your handle to your Indian name, Wuddadumfuk, and save every one the trouble of trying to figure out who you are today.

Sean
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?

Answer the question.

I do not understand why he continues to refuse to do this.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 41 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,661
Posts18,512,878
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.