Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Never seen the guy until this latest stuff. But man, every time I see a press conf he come across as way in over his head.

What do you guy who live in the area think of him? The state dems have got to be cringing.

Carpe' Scrotum

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
He is a peice of [bleep] always was always will
Be. Gutless spinless and won't stand up for what's right , loves to tax working people and give it to people that live in places like Fergason. Glad he is way outnumbered in this state by good people and we do have very nice gun laws but you can be sure that Nixon and that bitch McCaskill are thinking of ways to F- that up

Last edited by ldholton; 08/17/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What he said.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ldholton
He is a peice of [bleep] always was always will
Be. Gutless spinless and won't stand up for what's right , loves to tax working people and give it to people that live in places like Fergason. Glad he is way outnumbered in this state by good people and we do have very nice gun laws but you can be sure that Nixon and that bitch McCaskill are thinking of ways to F- that up

After throwing in the metro areas, I don't think he's outnumberd by much, if any, by the good people, or we wouldn't have people like him, McCaskill and Cleaver in public office. I grew up in rural MO, but this state is getting too close to flipping in values for my comfort level; McCain squeaked by the sorry ass Kenyan here by less than 1%. I'm in my early 40's and have been looking for options of where I may be able to migrate my career and make one last stop in an area that I don't fear will betray my values and beliefs for the rest of my years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He Sucks and Mcrascal as well.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
NIXON got in without my vote

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Steve
Never seen the guy until this latest stuff. But man, every time I see a press conf he come across as way in over his head.

What do you guy who live in the area think of him? The state dems have got to be cringing.

Doubt that, they put him in the office. Dems don't cringe with the actions of their own. Loved his remark this AM on national news how the young man was gunned down. Yes he has that deer in the headlights look on his face when questioned. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
on Breitbart TV 17 Aug 2014
Sunday on CBS's "Face The Nation," Gov. Jay Nixon (D-MO) said the local police "attempting to besmirch a victim of a shooting" by releasing a video of Michael Brown allegedly engaging in a "strong-arm" convenience store robbery.

"I think it had an incendiary effect," Nixon said. "I mean, when you release picture and you clearly are attempting to besmirch a victim of a shooting, shot down in his own street, a young man and at the same time you�re releasing information to try to make it, to tarnish him, then properly, there was a lot of folks that were concerned about that, and I do think it flamed it back up and has caused us to have to deal with some of that.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't vote for him either.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Azz kissin' democrat.

Kinda reminds me of Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

The only idiot that's worse is that black Highway Patrol Capt. in charge of suppressing the riots he's engaging and inciting. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Check statute below and see if you think it permits the Gov to over ride the local authorties. In Mo the sheriff is chief law inforcement in each county, however the county corner can arrest the sheriff.

http://moga.mo.gov/statutes/C043.htm

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 51 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,309
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.