Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

At this point, if it's not MSM and it's not .gov, it's far more trustworthy.

If it were a black cop and a white dead guy, none of us would ever know about it (hint: there was just one in SLC).
Valid point, but it still doesn't justify all the hubub. If the blacks want to fly of the handle and rush to judgment; let them...it's a free country.

But look at all the whites who are flying off the handle based on hearsay evidence (at best, just plain BS at worst) who are exonerating the cop.

NEITHER side has any REAL EVIDENCE, as in; something that would hold up in court.

Meanwhile the grown ups are sitting back laughing at all the black and white people jumping up and down making complete idiots of themselves.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fink65
The "OJ verdict" Really, Gungeek. You are out of touch with reality.-Mike
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kevin,

No, it didn't. You obviously don't have a clue about that case. The evidence was overwhelming. The DAs blew the case by turning into a circus in order to make themselves famous and set their careers.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek

If it were a black cop and a white dead guy, none of us would ever know about it (hint: there was just one in SLC).
Valid point, but it still doesn't justify all the hubub. If the blacks want to fly of the handle and rush to judgment; let them...it's a free country.

But look at all the whites who are flying off the handle based on hearsay evidence (at best, just plain BS at worst) who are exonerating the cop.

NEITHER side has any REAL EVIDENCE, as in; something that would hold up in court.

Meanwhile the grown ups are sitting back laughing at all the black and white people jumping up and down making complete idiots of themselves.

Yep, we're all watching those white folks looting and burning and pillaging; flying right off the handle by flying in their "civil rights leaders", calling for special investigations, and demanding "justice". Silly white folks...

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson
So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

What investigation? Reports are it's going to a Grand Jury as early as tomorrow, despite no toxicology report and without locating and interviewing all witnesses. We know the cop was attacked in his car and a shot was fired inside his vehicle. We know he has an orbital skull fracture. We know that the wounds on the dead guy are consistent with the officer's story and inconsistent with the accomplices story. We know this was 10 minutes after the two "allegedly robbed a convenience store".

So - are you asking if I think the guy's life is being railroaded by race-baiters and thugs, then the answer is yes - and that's worth $20 from me. I have no confidence in the politics of a local-appointed police chief, a liberal city council and a Democrat governor. As has been said many times - a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Nobody in America should be able to be charged with a crime on political grounds. Equal protection under the law, means if you did your job and protected yourself and the community from a criminal, you shouldn't be indicted and your fate left to a jury. A prosecutor needs to have the balls to NOT indict despite the looting, burning and political pressure.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76

So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

Would not matter to me if it was.
Me either, I'd take the same stance. Let the investigation run and let the cards fall where the evidence points. People are just too freakin paranoid...if you ask me, all this race chit is perpetrated by a bunch of scared of their shadow puzzies.

I'm sure with Dickweed Holder involved everything will be above board and all parties treated equal.... crazy

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of this money will go to legal fees. He will need more than what his union provides. The family of the dead idiot will get much more donated, I'm sure, and will most likely have free representation.

Without money, this legal system and investigation you guys want to wait for will fail him. It's just the way it is

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well the Blacks are not just flying off the handle,they are rioting,looting and shooting people.I have not read anywhere in the MSM where whites do this when a white man gets shot by a cop justified or not!!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have not read anywhere in the MSM where whites do this when a white man gets shot by a cop justified or not!!! crazy

Naw,

that just ends up getting 18 pages on the 24HCF.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What investigation? Reports are it's going to a Grand Jury as early as tomorrow, despite no toxicology report and without locating and interviewing all witnesses. We know the cop was attacked in his car and a shot was fired inside his vehicle. We know he has an orbital skull fracture. We know that the wounds on the dead guy are consistent with the officer's story and inconsistent with the accomplices story. We know this was 10 minutes after the two "allegedly robbed a convenience store".

So - are you asking if I think the guy's life is being railroaded by race-baiters and thugs, then the answer is yes - and that's worth $20 from me. I have no confidence in the politics of a local-appointed police chief, a liberal city council and a Democrat governor. As has been said many times - a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Nobody in America should be able to be charged with a crime on political grounds. Equal protection under the law, means if you did your job and protected yourself and the community from a criminal, you shouldn't be indicted and your fate left to a jury. A prosecutor needs to have the balls to NOT indict despite the looting, burning and political pressure.

Exactly. Then again, maybe that's just white folks flying off the handle or some such schit.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, we're all watching those white folks looting and burning and pillaging; flying right off the handle by flying in their "civil rights leaders", calling for special investigations, and demanding "justice". Silly white folks...
I should have been clear, I'm talking about all the speculation.

Hard to imagine a bigger waste of time than speculating about something where all the facts aren't in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I should have been clear, I'm talking about all the speculation.

Hard to imagine a bigger waste of time than speculating about something where all the facts aren't in.

If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine. There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly. You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.

To some folks, a few dollars to see that this guy has a chance to NOT be lynched is worth it. To you, obviously not. So, don't contribute but don't cast aspersions on what another man does with his own EARNED money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.
Sounds like the cop is getting a lot of support. All I'm saying is, I'll wait until ALL of the evidence is in before I say one side or the other is right or wrong.

I can envision all sorts of scenarios where it could go one way or another. But my opinion doesn't mean squat. There will be a preliminary investigation. Based on that information the cop will either be indicted or he won't. If he is, there will be a more complete investigation and he'll have his day in court.

I think when an unarmed man is shot, there seriously needs to be an investigation; I think that's appropriate. Let the investigation go and let the cards fall where they fall. The evidence will prevail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

Did the "justice system" work here? Where were the white folks flying off the handle on this one?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then again, maybe that doesn't count because the victims were white and only whites can be racist or violent or violate civil rights, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine.
I do care, I think he will get a fair shake and I think history has proven that.

There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly.
Yes he will need money, but it won't come from me. I won't cover his defense any more than I'd cover anyone else's criminal defense on the off chance that if in fact he killed the kid wrongfully; I don't want to be a part of that. Now after the acquittal; I would consider it. Once I know I'm not supporting a murderer.

You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.
Well that wasn't the topic at hand, that's why I haven't made such comments.

To some folks, a few dollars to see that this guy has a chance to NOT be lynched is worth it. To you, obviously not. So, don't contribute but don't cast aspersions on what another man does with his own EARNED money.
HE put it out there on a PUBLIC forum what he was doing...Sorry I didn't follow the heard. God forbid someone have a different opinion on the matter.

Honestly I don't give a rats-azz about the racial implications; I just don't. The only thing I care about is whether the shooting was justified or not; THAT's it. We have a system and we have to let that system work.

To "pick a side" before the system has had a chance to do anything, TO ME at least; seems like doing so is racially motivated. Otherwise, why would we give money to someone whom may have committed murder?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me, then, why is there a pphukking DEMOCRATIC voter registration booth set up on the same street and yards away from where Brown got shot?

Naw, there ain't nothin' funny goin' on and dat cop gonna get a real fair trial...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

Did the "justice system" work here? Where were the white folks flying off the handle on this one?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then again, maybe that doesn't count because the victims were white and only whites can be racist or violent or violate civil rights, right?

I don't know anything about that case so I can't comment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine.
I do care, I think he will get a fair shake and I think history has proven that.

There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly.
Yes he will need money, but it won't come from me. I won't cover his defense any more than I'd cover anyone else's criminal defense on the off chance that if in fact he killed the kid wrongfully; I don't want to be a part of that. Now after the acquittal; I would consider it. Once I know I'm not supporting a murderer.

You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.
Well that wasn't the topic at hand, that's why I haven't made such comments.

HE put it out there on a PUBLIC forum what he was doing...Sorry I didn't follow the heard. God forbid someone have a different opinion on the matter.

Honestly I don't give a rats-azz about the racial implications; I just don't. The only thing I care about is whether the shooting was justified or not; THAT's it. We have a system and we have to let that system work.

To "pick a side" before the system has had a chance to do anything, TO ME at least; seems like doing so is racially motivated. Otherwise, why would we give money to someone whom may have committed murder?

How's the view from that pphukking high horse?

God forbid you ever get charged with anything, because you just MIGHT get convicted. Be a damned shame if anyone gave a schit about justice enough to see that you got a fair trial first - 'cause they might jest get some on demselves if'n you wuz convicted. Sheit, we'll just wait until AFTER you wuz lynched to say "yep, I know'd it all along".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't know anything about that case so I can't comment.

Three cases, actually. Educate yourself.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 70 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,814
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.