Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Video is supposed to be out there, but I'm not viewing it....

[b][color:#3333FF]Link to the whole story...![/color][/b]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

'I call on my friends family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the US government. For what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality.

'My message to my beloved parents: save me some dignity and don�t accept any (unclear, possibly says media) compensation for my death, from the same people who effectively hit the last nail in my coffin with a recent aerial campaign in Iraq.

'I call on my brother John, who is member of the US Airforce, think about what you are doing, think about lives you destroy including those of your own family.

'I call on you John, think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq recently and kill those people, whoever they may have been.

'Think John, who did they really kill? Did they think about me, you our family when they made that decision?

'I died that day John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on those people � they signed my death certificate.

'I wish I had more time, I wish I could have the hope of freedom and see my family once again, but that ship has sailed. I guess all in all, I wish I wasn�t American.'

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bye

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Bye

Yeah,...he got released in Libya and then got recaptured again in Syria..

What's that ol' saying, If your gonna be Stupid, then.....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Good riddance to a POS.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
What purpose could he possibly have in reading that script they gave him? Did he believe it would save his life? If so he was a fool. He disgraced himself, his country and his family by his statements. These people are WARRIORS and should be treated as such. They kill out of hatred and conviction...they cannot be negotiated with or appeased. We will have to kill each and every one of them and their entire clan. It is the ONLY thing they understand.

Buy once, cry once.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
before you people get all wound up, keep in mind he was a human being, that didn't need to die in a barbaric 4th century manner regardless of his politics and if he was stupid or not. I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.

Nah...

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
before you people get all wound up, keep in mind he was a human being, that didn't need to die in a barbaric 4th century manner regardless of his politics and if he was stupid or not. I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.

Agreed,..getting shot or hung might not weigh to heavy(considering) on one's mind, but knowing you head was about to be sawed off would probably bother most..

But why did he go back when he was released the first time...dumb, dumb, dumb....

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I wonder if he was supporting the Sunni through his journalistic efforts?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, he was a human being, and being one, he was also given a brain to reason with. He didn't need to die in a 4th century manner but he put himself in a position to do so. He was in an area overrun by 4th century barbarians. What did he expect? Lethal injection? Or maybe to be released with an early out for good behavior in 6 months? If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yes, he was a human being, and being one, he was also given a brain to reason with. He didn't need to die in a 4th century manner but he put himself in a position to do so. He was in an area overrun by 4th century barbarians. What did he expect? Lethal injection? Or maybe to be released with an early out for good behavior in 6 months? If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.
This

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
they're in a world where the messengers are still being kilt. actually, it happens over here on this very website, but not so brutally. we use language to do it, or attempt to do it. lol

the human race is getting strung out. wonder how we'll ever get close together again? maybe never?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poor guy didn't get the memo that obama armed ISIS grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This

If you play stupid games expect stupid prizes....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
I wonder if he was supporting the Sunni through his journalistic efforts?

I'm guessing he had a history with the Shiites.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Crying for my mommy....maybe. Renouncing my pride of being an American, nope. Dishonoring my family's name...nope. Saying one word of their scripted garbage...never! I would be smart enough to know that my life had ended at that point anyway. It would be my sole purpose to make at least one of the enemy meet their haram of virgins.

Buy once, cry once.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Darwin...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

Wound up? I wasn't until I read drivel like this.

Idiot would have had enough sense to stay out of bad areas, none of this would happen.

As to being a sympathizer, well phug em, his problem not mine.

As to being coerced to read that instead of agreeing with it, not much of a journalist if the phugger couldn't figure out what was next.

And the fact he got away once and got caught again.

I agree, Darwin at work.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If being stupid at times, and making bad decisions at times, resulted in death...there wouldn't be many of us here today. Likely none...!

It's very sad what happened to this man. As far as the tough guys saying what they would or wouldn't do under the same circumstances (after being captured)...you don't know for certain what you'd do...it's easy to be brave typing on a computer keyboard from the comfort of your office or wherever you are.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by antlers
It's very sad what happened to this man. As far as the tough guys saying what they would or wouldn't do under the same circumstances (after being captured)...you don't know for certain what you'd do...it's easy to be brave typing on a computer keyboard from the comfort of your office or wherever you are.

True, plus they didn't just catch him yesterday. He has been in captivity for 2 years, with God only knows what having been done to him. I don't condemn the poor SOB for what he may have said, but rather condemn the vicious animals that put him in that position in the 1st place.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.