Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW - it's at $46k+ and rising rapidly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockchucker
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

this event is really draining our resources and manpower around here.

[Linked Image]

Bobby, from all of us with our agency, pur thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't state 6 shots was excessive

Sad how several ran to that conclusion........

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I lost a good friend, who put a half a dozen rounds into the guy who shot him, Andy died reaching for the radio mike to call for help. The schithead is alive and well,

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
rockchucker,

Be safe, and let him know that he hasn't been abandoned. At least, not by the last few remaining Americans.

AMEN!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rockchucker
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

this event is really draining our resources and manpower around here.

rock,

So basically what you're saying is that Officer Wilson isn't predispositioned towards murder?

Seriously, this whole episode is typical horschit; about the same as the likes of the Miranda case that sick lawyers, race baiters and pimps use to defile honest people and the justice system.
Odd they don't all flail in tiger cage and expect to live....but I wish they all would to spare us this idiocy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Officer Wilson is now unemployable as an officer in the immediate St Louis area. He and his family will not be able to return to their home. His financial problems have only began. The mental stress for him and his family will last forever. All this because one thoughtless person stole some cheap cigars. He will need a lot of financial support for some time. GW

I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very hot water.

You may have not overtly stated it, but that's exactly what you were aluding to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't state 6 shots was excessive

Sad how several ran to that conclusion........

Yeah, you did you spineless chit.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are both killin me......hint.....be a bit smarter

You bit

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by GunGeek
...All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict...

Bullschitt. The US Attorney convicted those officers on civil rights violations to keep the rioting from escalating. The state courts had acquitted them, so the blacks promptly started rioting and burning their own neighborhoods to the ground. I thought they should have acquitted them on the US civil right violations also, thrown a steel barrier around the riot zone and tossed in water and food as needed.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hint: you're a douche, and you bite.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cool heads think better......maybe not

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said I'll wait until ALL the facts come out

Scooled?.........try educated.....hint

Trying... smile. I'm not attacking you Ted. I think you must be very naive about the subject of self defense, ect. That caught me off guard coming from a country guy who hangs out on hunting/shooting websites. I would encourage you to educate yourself about the topic for your own protection. Have a great week, stay safe.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cool heads?

Facts and being "right" do not matter any more, at least not on a national stage.

Six shots being fired is akin to an "automatic" weapon when being dispersed by present national media and the government they are representing.....

And neither are "ours" for the representation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pull yours out of your azz and try it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think you jumped to the conclusion ad to what I meant far to quickly.

I will admit.....after reading 8 pages it was far to easy

I couldn't give less of a [bleep] about this dead 18 year old criminal

I do however feel sorry for the very bad situation this police officer is in

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You are beyond stupid.
If you don't care to support him them get your trolling azz the [bleep] outta here and leave the rest of us in peace.
I don't shiv a git about your 2� opinions

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager

Pull yours out of your azz and try it.

Your batting 1000

Do you do windows also?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI
Cool heads?

Facts and being "right" do not matter any more, at least not on a national stage.

Six shots being fired is akin to an "automatic" weapon when being dispersed by present national media and the government they are representing.....

And neither are "ours" for the representation.

This is true........I'm suprised the AR15 hasn't been blamed

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
come on boys quit bitching.

lets just let it lie down

FJB
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,582
Posts18,473,355
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.