Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by rockchucker
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

this event is really draining our resources and manpower around here.

rock,

So basically what you're saying is that Officer Wilson isn't predispositioned towards murder?

Seriously, this whole episode is typical horschit; about the same as the likes of the Miranda case that sick lawyers, race baiters and pimps use to defile honest people and the justice system.
Odd they don't all flail in tiger cage and expect to live....but I wish they all would to spare us this idiocy.

Miranda is a jobs program for un employed lawyers. It has nothing to do with justice. Just another case the Warren court got wrong. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Officer Wilson is now unemployable as an officer in the immediate St Louis area. He and his family will not be able to return to their home. His financial problems have only began. The mental stress for him and his family will last forever. All this because one thoughtless person stole some cheap cigars. He will need a lot of financial support for some time. GW

I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very hot water.

You're a f'n DUMBASS!!! GFY.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't state 6 shots was excessive

Sad how several ran to that conclusion........

Back peddling cork sucker.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin at you bout now

Why?

Because of your knee jerk reaction.......typical

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Miranda is a jobs program for un employed lawyers. It has nothing to do with justice. Just another case the Warren court got wrong. kwg
I disagree. Before Miranda, lots of innocent folks were maneuvered into confessions to crimes.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by rockchucker
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

this event is really draining our resources and manpower around here.

rock,

So basically what you're saying is that Officer Wilson isn't predispositioned towards murder?

Seriously, this whole episode is typical horschit; about the same as the likes of the Miranda case that sick lawyers, race baiters and pimps use to defile honest people and the justice system.
Odd they don't all flail in tiger cage and expect to live....but I wish they all would to spare us this idiocy.

No kidding.

Present day commandos are just finding more "precedent".....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin at you bout now

Why?

Because of your knee jerk reaction.......typical

NGAF. LOL

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Officer Wilson is now unemployable as an officer in the immediate St Louis area. He and his family will not be able to return to their home. His financial problems have only began. The mental stress for him and his family will last forever. All this because one thoughtless person stole some cheap cigars. He will need a lot of financial support for some time. GW

He did miss the other one and as far as I know he is still on the loose with at least 3 Felonys to be charged with. WTF

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I disagree. Before Miranda, lots of innocent folks were maneuvered into confessions to crimes.

Miranda would have confessed to being baby Jesus......with or without his progeny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

He did miss the other one and as far as I know he is still on the loose with at least 3 Felonys to be charged with. WTF

His day will come.......every dog has his

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ted,

You seem to have reached a new low in understanding how our CJ system works. In large part, with high profile cases, the side that can trot out the best "dream team" (See OJ) usually wins the case. And the sooner that team can start obfuscating the facts and throwing baseless accusations at the other side the better. That's why the folks who agree with the officer are getting him a slush fund to help pay a top-flight team of attorneys. He doesn't need them when YOU decide you've seen enough evidence to support the officer; he needed them YESTERDAY. He needs a legal team in place to start tossing legal bombs back at the other side. Additionally, your understanding of the use of deadly force is skewed badly. I would hope you were never on a jury where I was the defendant and a Peace Officer. You're dangerously naive.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Pushing $50,000.00 now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Ted,

You seem to have reached a new low in understanding how our CJ system works. In large part, with high profile cases, the side that can trot out the best "dream team" (See OJ) usually wins the case. And the sooner that team can start obfuscating the facts and throwing baseless accusations at the other side the better. That's why the folks who agree with the officer are getting him a slush fund to help pay a top-flight team of attorneys. He doesn't need them when YOU decide you've seen enough evidence to support the officer; he needed them YESTERDAY. He needs a legal team in place to start tossing legal bombs back at the other side. Additionally, your understanding of the use of deadly force is skewed badly. I would hope you were never on a jury where I was the defendant and a Peace Officer. You're dangerously naive.

You might want to re-read.......your choice

Yes he will need help......this is the sad part

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson

I will donate as soon as I can confirm the bone fides of whoever is organizing this.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just apologise - then go away.
You have embarrassed yourself enough for one night

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The officer has just been hit in the head so hard that the bones around his eye were broken. Then his gun went off inside his car as he struggled with the thug. The thug tried to run away, but rushed at the officer when told to stop. It's no wonder that the officer was unable to shoot accurately at first and that it took 6 shoots to bring down the charging thug.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA

The officer has just been hit in the head so hard that the bones around his eye were broken. Then his gun went off inside his car as he struggled with the thug. The thug tried to run away, but rushed at the officer when told to stop. It's no wonder that the officer was unable to shoot accurately at first and that it took 6 shoots to bring down the charging thug.

Always amused......I suppose you kept reading?

That would be no

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Just apologise - then go away.
You have embarrassed yourself enough for one night

More humor......re-group

Thank me later

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just cracked $50,000!

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very hot water." LMAO....What a knob you are. grin

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,559
Posts18,473,130
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.