Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antlers
If being stupid at times, and making bad decisions at times, resulted in death...there wouldn't be many of us here today. Likely none...!

It's very sad what happened to this man. As far as the tough guys saying what they would or wouldn't do under the same circumstances (after being captured)...you don't know for certain what you'd do...it's easy to be brave typing on a computer keyboard from the comfort of your office or wherever you are.

He was DEAD at that point. He had nothing to lose.
I have been held at gunpoint...I did NOT kneel or comply. That is the ONLY reason I am here today.

Buy once, cry once.
GB4

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'd [bleep]/piss my pants, beg for my life, read anything they want.

If I was there.

Which is pretty unlikely. He was a dum-[bleep], which has consequences.

I'm a dum-[bleep] too, hopefully less so, and I live with my personal dum-[bleep] consequences.

Operative word is live.... you pays your money and takes your chances. He obviously thought his reporter statis was a shield, and had the typical Liberal viewpoint of "mis-understood" terrorists.

TS.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
. I don't condemn the poor SOB for what he may have said, but rather condemn the vicious animals that put him in that position in the 1st place.

He put him self in that position by nosing around in that region in the first place. It's not like there isn't a track record of Americans getting their heads cut off over there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this guy and the preacher from Boise in the Iranian prison related?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I agree that he wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but still think that no one deserves to go out like that, especially someone that isn't even a combatant. Notice that it's only journalists that they do it to? They were too chickenshit to even do it to that POS Bergdahl.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Chitt, berg doll was their friend.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"GlobalPost's co-founder, Charles Sennott told ABC News that there is 'no reliable proof that this execution is authentic."

So these sand-norwegians are experts at special effects? I'm quite sure it was an authentic execution. Only Susan Rice is capable of more lies, smoke and mirrors.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BYE.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
"GlobalPost's co-founder, Charles Sennott told ABC News that there is 'no reliable proof that this execution is authentic."

So these sand-norwegians are experts at special effects? I'm quite sure it was an authentic execution. Only Susan Rice is capable of more lies, smoke and mirrors.

It sure looked like his head on the back of the chest down torso with hands cuffed behind his back too me! I suppose it could be fake, definitely not the style they normally do it in.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.
That..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by slumlord

What is ISIS going to do, bring him back later for another video and say "Ha, ha, we were only kidding the first time. Now, we're going to kill him for real."?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
These people are WARRIORS and should be treated as such. They kill out of hatred and conviction...they cannot be negotiated with or appeased. We will have to kill each and every one of them and their entire clan. It is the ONLY thing they understand.

Well, now, we all know that's not going to happen under the current administration, so what's next?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After watching the video I'm not real sure that they killed him but seeing the end result it's hard to deny that they killed someone.

I've seen a number of these videos and this one is completely different than any of the others. It seems scripted and rehearsed to me. I suspect another video of Sotlof's beheading will appear in the next day or so.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I always wonder a these guys kneeling and accepting their fate. I might accept that I'm dying, but I'm sure as hell not gonna sit still for it. Cutting my head off? I'd fight/run to try and make them shoot me.

At the very least, I'd screw up their little video

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIS has been burying kids alive and cutting some in two for a while now and decapitating thousands of others. I sure as Hell ain't gonna get bent out of shape over a fuggin American journalist getting beheaded now. I ALREADY hated them-from LONG ago. Stupid thing is that we stopped killing them in the first place. What the fugg did ya all expect????

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've never been able to comprehend that, either. Even if it was me, handcuffed, I still believe I'd try my damnedest to take a chunk out of that Aholes leg with my teeth....... I'd most assuredly die, but that sonofabitch would have a limp to remember me by......

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 08/20/14.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
probably drugged him to make it easier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the average Brit on the street isn't all thrilled with the vacationing jihaddis that take their 'holiday' to go on a bloodlust.

yet, the same sympathizing accepting liberals welcome radical muslims into the UK

this executioner could be some businessman in London the other 10 months out of the year

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think they threatened him with an even more brutal death or torture if he didn't cooperate. While reading the statement, he did seem like he was a bit scared but accepted his fate, if they actually killed him.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
After watching the video I'm not real sure that they killed him but seeing the end result it's hard to deny that they killed someone.

I've seen a number of these videos and this one is completely different than any of the others. It seems scripted and rehearsed to me. I suspect another video of Sotlof's beheading will appear in the next day or so.

I couldn't find a video of the actual cutting, but the head on the body after sure looks like him

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,304
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.