Print Thread
Hop To
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's the first I've heard about it...guess it doesn't fit into the agenda so no big media fuss about it.

Last edited by teamprairiedog; 08/20/14.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, just seems the folk in Utah are waiting for the evidence to be examined. Must admit I'm surprised the Jackson/Sharpton Comedy Tour hasn't begun ginning up some protest marches against the overly aggressive police officer. Or maybe dropping by the local Mormon tabernacle to lead a prayer meeting for the family of the murdered deceased young man. They must have missed the news.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
in response to the title of this thread: yep, A OK.

ked mad

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Black on White murder isn't a crime these days.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites. Because we're mean. And oppressive.

But we're not supposed to be afraid of them. Because that's mean, stereotypical, and racist.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's nice to see the white family using the same old tired lines. He was on felony probation for robbery but "he had turned over a new leaf."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He was such a good boy......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites me. Because we're I'm mean. And oppressive.
I'm sure that's what you meant to say, because including me and many others in that comment, is just not true.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
There should be lots of good stuff to loot in Salt Lake City. Lets go organize a "protest" for a couple of weeks! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pardon be but I'm confused. Should I be shouting,"Kill Whitey" or "Kill the Police"?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yes, of course�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
actually, the White boy looks about as black as he could get, without a skin color infusion.
It's really about culture, not color.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites me. Because we're I'm mean. And oppressive.
I'm sure that's what you meant to say, because including me and many others in that comment, is just not true.

One of the problems with being from your part of the Midwest is that people tend not to parley in the currency of sarcasm so it is frequently missed. wink

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD

What Klik said...

Last edited by bellydeep; 08/21/14.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
actually, the White boy looks about as black as he could get, without a skin color infusion.
It's really about culture, not color.

" . . . had to pull up his pants (on the floor, lookin' like a fool with his pants on the floor) and this was probably interpreted by the black Barney Fife as "going for his gun."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
white folks are too lazy to loot, rob and burn their own neighborhood, besides they have to go to work early in the morning

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I hadn't heard this story. Nobody else I have talked to has heard of it. I guess it isn't news worthy.
I only wish I'd have known a couple days ago. I bought new tires for my pick up. I could have just looted them.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,057
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.